She is getting away with using hate speech

She is getting away with using hate speech.
Marvel should do something, "her" homophobic hate speech needs to end.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GvKRLANWvWg
dle.rae.es/srv/fetch?id=OPMBIVV
youtube.com/watch?v=CzEbm7yup7g
dle.rae.es/?id=UjqH8h6
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Expecting anyone to be fired unless it's cbs.

I'm Mexican and even I can tell you saying Puto means nothing anymore
It's a literal meaningless word used for Banter among friends
Stop being such a Marica, OP

"Puto" also means "fucking" as in "puto cabrón" means "fucking asshole"

You could say the same about "faggot" and yet...

>maricón "faggot", puto "male prostitute"

It doesn't matter, she's allowed to say anything she wants because she isn't a straight white male.

I think the word's meaning and intent varies by country and culture. I've seen it used to call someone "bitch."

But isn't she Hispanic though? She's Puerto Rican and is brown-ish.

Hispanic here, Puto isn't really faggot

at least she loves the room

>mexicans in charge of spanish

No one's going to listen to you. If there's a way to fake outrage over a creator they don't like, Sup Forums will take it.

Maybe they don't count mestizos with >50% Indian blood as Hispanic, and just count them as Indian.

¿Que dice la Real Academia?

A more contemporary example would be Nazi

Why is Spanglish a thing?

What jungle shithole are you from where puto means faggot?

Because Puerto Ricans want to be special.

I thought that Latinos sticking random Spanish words into their English sentences was a stupid Hollywood thing, do they actually speak like that?

yes they do that all the time

WOAH
did you just assume the meaning of the word "puto"? you puto gringo.

Puto doesn't mean faggot, and you're retarded.

Only ones who were raised bilingual i.e. born in the US or moved there very young. It's also why bilingual Filipinos and Indians sound like fucking retards.

young people do. who would've thought.

EEEEEEEEEEHHHHHH PUTO

Only when it has a slightly different meaning. She could have said bitch, but it has a history of being used against women often. Puto is gender neutral enough, a lot of Spanish speakers use it.

>5. m. malson. sodomita (‖ que practica la sodomía).

Segun la RAE.

Even the FIFA is trying to ban and punish the people that say the word "Puto" during soccer matches (cuz promotes homophoia, hate speech, etc.), because all the crowd keeps yelling "puto" at the players.

Puto is not faggot, in our culture it's homophobic connotations are much casual compared to faggot, and it can be used as a generic insult without much problem.

t. latino

It is used to describe faggots, but it has more meanings than that.

Cut Bobby Hill some slack, he's still figuring out how to use Google Translate.

PUTAZOOOO

Cómo describe usted al que no brinca y al que no salta?

In general the meaning of a word in spanish changes depending on how you phrase it. Argetinean "boludo" can be an insult, a generic dude word and a form of endearment depending entirely on how you speak it.

In anglo cultures the meaning of a word takes priority over it's context. that's how you end up with things like "only black people can say nigger"

youtube.com/watch?v=GvKRLANWvWg

Yeah, I remember am american black girl that was pissed because of the word negro is completely harmless in Spanish when used in normal conversations. The word can only become insulting depending on the phrasing, but trying to explain that to an Anglo is a waste of time.

MATARILE AL MARICÓN

Marica

youtube.com/watch?v=CzEbm7yup7g

Hispanic means spanish speaking dumb fuck. Latino means latin american.

Actually "puto" means "manwhore." Only Mexicans use "puto" as "faggot."

I'm peruvian actually

Pensas que soy puto?

se le dice c h e t o p u t o

peroove it

>Americans in charge of knowledge

>puto "male prostitute"
Stop pretending you speak spanish. Maricón would be along the lines of "sissy" and puto would be "faggot". Puto is not male prostitute, and it is considered an heteronormative hate speech word by identity/genderbullshit people, regardless of what says.
The thing is that they don't have as much pull in general culture here in Latin America as they do in the US, so people just ignore them and keep calling each other puto all the time.

Why does a liberal lesbian defend a Patriarchal and Conservative religion like Islam?

pero caca

>Puto doesn't mean faggot
Yes it does.
IE: OP es un puto.

Not according to RAE.

dle.rae.es/?id=UjqH8h6

This means you are wrong.

el barsinso

in mexico maybe, but in south america puto is the standard word for fag

>listening to the RAE about anything other than accent regulations

uma