i
n

He'll pull through this just you wait!

He's running down a dream in heaven now

>no brain activity
>taken off life support

He'll be fiiiiiiiiine

Looks like Petty slipped on the peepee in Costco

That KotH reboot isn't looking too good now.

It's perfect. Now they can both be written off as having moved away.

Aww man :\

now he and Luanne are now in peace, reunited and having fun with Grandpa Cotton.

He finally gets to test if he'll back down from the gates of hell.

This day sucks.

Christ, this came out of nowhere. RIP.

As if today hasn't been intense enough.

What would a reboot even be about? I see it set at least ten years down the line. Bobby is touring the USA trying to be a successful comic, premier episode is about Ladybird dying and Hank coping with change when unexpected Good Hank winds up being forced to live with them after Didi dies and finds he unexpectedly bonds well with his brother. Bill is actually in a successful relationship and Peggy tries to do something like become a Youtuber with her musings. Thoughts?

All of those are at least 7/10 ideas. Good job.

>tfw you hold onto even the smallest bit of hope but then
>"This thread is now a sticky"

I slipped in pee pee at Costco.

>Peggy as a youtube celeb

Please

>Tom has been confirmed dead by the LAPD and numerous news sources. Please use this post as a megathread to share your favorite stories, songs, and memories.

What are the Gribbles, and Boomhauer doing?

wasn't so lucky, was he?

You know she's at least going to try it

Carlos!

Dale is single after Joseph learns his real parentage on his eighteenth birthday and it causes a huge strain in the family to the point they won't even be in the same room anymore. Dale still does his conspiracy stuff. Boomhauer is still the same but finds he can't connect with the digital dating world and fears the ravages of old age have ruined his game.

Is Joseph trying to keep up with Dale, trying to learn more about Redcorn, or did he just cut off both out of anger?

They're together again.

Dale and Joseph still talk, Nancy wound up in the arms of Rusty Shackleford.

Could Luanna have done better or was she destined to wind up trailer trash?

>Could Luanna have done better or was she destined to wind up trailer trash?
Lucky was a good guy and in the end they took to suburban life pretty good, with Hank and Peggy nearby and them looking to better themselves they were definitely past all the trailer trash shit.

F

>Ladybird dies episode

no
not after Homeward Bound
not after Jurassic Bark
Never again

Goddamnit

Great musician, good voice actor. Sad to see him go.

Well how else do you explain Ladybird living to 2017 or 2018 when she was already 14 year sold in the series? I'm still impressed Ladybird managed to outlive Cotton.

"Christmas All Over Again" is one of my favorite songs to listen on the Holidays.

What happened?

>could have seen him last Monday for the first time at the Hollywood Bowl but didn't go cause I was too tired

Legit one of my favorite musicians and Lucky had a few ok episodes. Fuck this year

But nobody died in Homeword Bound.

They were dead the entire time and it was animal purgatory they were exploring.

>the reboot's gonna be about the hills having to take in gracie after her parents die
actually that'd probably be too heavy

I didn't like Lucky, but it wasn't Petty's fault.

No.

youtube.com/watch?v=SMSZALOGF_M

I can't remember where I read/heard it but they had a list of episodes they wanted to do or were thinking of doing before the end, and one of them was Ladybird dying. Another was Dale finding out about Nancy and Redcorn.

It's all a fraud you know,he's just faking it for the insurance money. ;-;

Man I wonder how hard Hank would break down. I mean we saw how he was when his truck got demolished

sure there were eps about similar situations with Ladybird like Hank having to potentially shoot her or get rid of her but I wonder how he'd be when it actually went down

Shit I completely forgot Lucky and Luannae had a baby. I guess the reboot would be about Peggy and Hank raising both Good Hank and Gracie.

F

BUT HEY, THAT'S HUST A THEORY

S

NO HOSPITAL

Every day sucks when your Boco

Bobby and Connie go off to college with Joseph being a football player (who is looking more like John Redcorn)
Hank is the manager of Strickland Propane after Mister Strickland died
Peggy stopped teaching at the school since Bobby graduated and instead runs a YouTube trying to teach Spanish and the culture of Mexico
Boomhauer is Boomhauer
Bill has started to lose weight and runs a barber shop where he gives free haircuts to military
Dale is scared of Russia and North Korea and thinks Trump is actually a Mexican spy
>Episode where Peggy gets accused of cultural appropriation and the Mexican community defends her because they think she is the greatest comedy channel of all time (but she thinks they just love she's talking about Mexico)

Man, fuck off. Not today.

Nothing of value was lost and you know it

>>Episode where Peggy gets accused of cultural appropriation and the Mexican community defends her because they think she is the greatest comedy channel of all time (but she thinks they just love she's talking about Mexico)

>People don't like Lucky

He was literally a callback to the first two/three seasons when the show was nothing but making fun of Texans. Sup Forums is full of fucking morons.

Reminder that Lucky's presence in the show is Kahn's fault.
If you want to be mad at someone be mad at him.

>Sup Forums thinks Luane was going somewhere in life
>Sup Forums think Lucky is what made KOTH jump the shark

Don't come around here no more.

>tfw summer's creepin' in
>tfw tired of this town again

I spit on your face

First, its not a reboot.
Its another season.
Second, the episode of plots can revolve around more relatable and modern themes.

For example, there could be an episode where Bobby becomes obsessed with MLP and Hank tries to get him to drop it but ultimately winds up becoming a fan himself.

Yup. And get fucked

Joseph already learned that Redcorn is his real dad is a probably-not-so-subtle way in the episode where Redcorn was revealed for his ancestors canablism

>For example, there could be an episode where Bobby becomes obsessed with MLP and Hank tries to get him to drop it but ultimately winds up becoming a fan himself.
Fuck off.

Making fun of the bronies is a little dated at this point.

It's too late to do a colored horses episode anyway. It already felt dated when's bob's burgers did it a few years back. But some madeup equivalent could work.

*ahhem*

Well
I thought it was a good idea

Oh fuck, I didn't know Tom Petty voiced him

There's a lot of conflicting reports
He's still ON lifesupport apparently

Death has not been officially confirmed by the LAPD.

Don't worry, he WON'T BACK DOWN. I promise you that.

The show never straight up made fun of Texans it had minor bits here and there but it wasn't the main focus.

secure-fly.cbsnews.com/amp/news/lapd-clarifies-cannot-confirm-tom-petty-death/

;_;

CARLOS

Looks like he wasn't so lucky after all.

Why is it the police department's job to confirm the death of someone in the hospital?

no u