Redpill me on San Antonio

So I'm thinking about moving to San Antonio, TX from Pacific NW. Is this a bad idea Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

news4sanantonio.com/news/local/san-antonio-reaches-highest-murder-rate-in-years
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

If you like mexicans it is a good idea.

Are they better drivers than Asians?

SEA? No.

Moving to Texas is weird. You have to pay a bunch of fucking fees to become a resident. Housing is goung up here too.

I blame all you out of state transplants raising housing costs.

The only cool thing about Texas is the drive through liquor stores. Other than that it is not worthy of the hype.

t. person who works on refineries across the country.

North or NorthWest side is a nice section of town to live in. East side, West side and South Sides are trouble areas

Interesting, I did not know this. Housing is expensive everywhere, especially where I'm at now. Also I'd be making more at my job so I'm not super worried about the cost of living.

Do you like gooks and niggers?

San Hambonio is filled with fat people and is basically a ghetto filled with Mexicans

Whoever charged you fees scammed you. You just pay to change your DL.

San Antonio is okay. Not the worst of the four major cities here.

the fuck would you leave the northwest for? Yeah seattle/portland have libtard faggot but everywhere else is great. If you leave you're just making it easier for the leftists to puj gun laws. You will hate the texas heat and will miss the wetness of the NW guaranteed. it's a paradise up here

Fuck San Antonio. Go to dfw or Houston or in the sticks somewhere

Spise en fjert.

Also why do you have an opinion, norgeman?

San Antonio is very, very Mexican. Many areas are Spanish-only. It's quite popular with Mexican nationals from Monterrey, Nuevo Laredo, etc. who spend part of their time in Texas and part back in Mexico.

The city is fairly violent and is actually hitting new highs in terms of its murder rate:

news4sanantonio.com/news/local/san-antonio-reaches-highest-murder-rate-in-years

>San Antonio reaches highest murder rate in years

>News 4 San Antonio has learned there have been 129 murders so far this year, compared to 85 this time last year. San Antonio hasn't seen so many murders since 1995.

>Some of the youngest victims include five-year-old Ana Garza who was shot in the head while she slept inside her home on Pecan Valley Drive in June, and seven-year-old Iris Rodriguez who was also shot while walking to a West side store with her Family the same month.

>SAPD tells News 4 San Antonio as for the recent murder rate, "We are up as are many big cities nationwide. There is no static reason for the increase."

On the plus side, it's pretty cheap.

>Red pill me on X. (with no extra content or input of your own)

DFW and Houston are packed with niggers and spics. The sticks is the best choice

Pacific NW is one of the nicest parts of the country. Right behind New England. Don't leave the NW for some shitty state like Texas.

I go to college in SA
AMA

>move from foresty moderate climate zone with white people to less poor mexico

no, fuck that

This is how I normally feel but I'd be traveling more for work anyways & I have very little keeping me here.

Thanks for the insight.

I don't know shit about San Antonio & everything on the web seems to be either hipster drivel or strongly pro-San Antonio.

Also nice dubs

At least Asians have insurance when they hit you.

San Antonio sucks man

t. Houston

I just moved out of SA. It has the most cases of road rage in Texas and your insurance rates are high as fuck. Beware Mexican women in trucks they are comparable to slants when in driving mode. They will side swipe you and keep driving.

Stay where you are, Texas is the worst place on planet earth and no one should have to move here.

t. Texan

50% obese spics and 50% military.

shit tons of horny military sluts since every branch has their medical training in San Antonio and the Air Force does basic training on another base across town.

This, don't move to Texas.

Recently visited from corpus christi (which isn't very nice in its own right), downtown is infested with homeless people, the suburbs are ok though. Being close to the rio frio is nice.

you'll want to live on the north side or a suburb like new braunfels if you want to see any white people

Stay where you are or move somewhere that isn't Texas.

If you're hispanic, then no. If you're not, you better speak fluent spanish. If not, eh better not.

t. Katrina transplant

But what if the job pays double & involves travel all over the world?

You have to watch Rolling Thunder first.

Then move to Stone Oak.

my uncle just moved to San Antonio.
he says that his old neighborhood in iraq was safer than where he is now

You'll dry up like a raisin then you'll die from pollen allergies

trust me

I'm in the PNW as well. Other than Commie Seattle it's great here. I've been to Texas alot for work and it's hot as fuck, buggy, muggy and full of nigs and spics. If anything move to Alaska, that's where I want to go in a few years.

You can hang out with Ghost

I am legitimately considering disappearing into the Alaskan wilderness as an alternative to accumulating wealth.

As a follow up, I like Texas but it isn't the best spot to go innawoods, at least in the south

This. The pollen gets so bad it will cover your car in a film. Also if you are allergic to Cedar you will hate life. Stock up on Flonase and Claritin it usually goes on sale at HEB b4 allergy season. Winter last about 2 months and the lowest it will get is low 40's. Summer lasts the rest of the year and if your a carpet bagger from up north and not used to the heat you will consider moving or pay CPS a $500 power bill a month. Downtown off the Riverwalk is filled with homeless PPL that bum change and cigs. If your white avoid the South, West (Mexicans) and East (Niggers) sides. Hope you enjoy Tex-Mex bc that's all there is to eat.

My ex used to teach at one of the grade schools in NB.