pastebin.com/5Keju9ZK
pastebin.com/QKEgM3t1
pastebin.com/Cbh1M12s
pastebin.com/EPG591f6
pastebin.com/MRWeD2hw
pastebin.com/az18MfTJ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

baisically Rothschild's got hacked...
im afraid WW3 might break you because of this...
Did anyone manage to access the files ?
My hard drive got full halfway through download

I'm at work and can't dig into this. Don't want thread to slide. Continuing bumping.

I downloaded it all and I've been using grep to look for shit but 7000 files in and haven't found anything. Then I tried to convert some xls files to pdf and only did 2000 at a time but it's taking literally hours.

I can't into linux though so maybe there's a faster way to do this.

Bump

I downloaded it last night but I haven't had a chance to look at it yet. I will be though tonight.

i have pdfs indexed in full text search mode

tell me a phrase you want to search for in PDFs and i will give you a list of folder/docs to look at

Btw... the signatures look the same because these documents were emailed and Cynthia Friauf is a lazy bitch (i.e not doctored).

Shadilay brothers.

Kek is truly the master of top banter.

youtube.com/watch?v=N0TWvu7KDfg

holy shit, chill pupper

Clinton

Grep is extremely slow. You'd be better off writing a parser in C++

Holy Shit, Chill Pupper!

Holy shit, chill pupper

Bump.

Soros
Immigration
Children
Underage
Election
Destabalize
Overthrow
Puppet
Rig/Rigged
Dictator
Revolution

Holy shit, chill pupper

Moloch
Lolita Express
Kek

OPs a faggot.

what came of this from last night?

was anyone able to download all 30 gigs?

and this..
PR

Holy shit, chill pupper

>implying I know how to do that

Clinton results:

pastebin.com/jMfr2N5p

same fucking bait shit from yesterday.

Why would a war break out?

>Clinton supporters are too jaded to Hillary's corruption for anything to have any affect on them anymore.

Trump said "grab the pussy" a long time ago and Hillary supporters are too morally upright to allow that man to win the presidency.

>Soros

pastebin.com/5Keju9ZK

**** Note: I am just about 1/3 through parsing the pdfs in so these results will get larger once i'm done

Wait what the fuck

>Tfw WW3 is actually going to happen

Don't know how to feel about that lads

why the fuck would you convert xls to pdf?
2/10

I haven't seen a thread about this all day. People were freaking the fuck out last night but the only thing getting posted was that one image about the 150 mil going to the clintons. Did anything actually ever come of the leak ? Is it legit?

hah no results for any of those (yet)

Why is it bait exactly? Do you have proof this is faked?

"Give me control of a nation's money and I care not who makes it's laws" — Mayer Amschel Bauer Rothschild, 1838

Rothschild's own the world.
If something confidential leaked out, they can trigger a WW3 in minutes and fuck us all up...

Immigration

pastebin.com/QKEgM3t1

Posted it because its the most intriguing thing I've found and haven't been able to get in, last rothschild thread I showed whatever files/folders people wanted.

Then lets take them out before they take us out.

why aren't there any mirrors up?

we just have the one kimdotcoms file hosting site?

I just figured this came out yesterday and I see nothing but the same screen caps

They own Federal Reserve since 1913 Jeckyl Island meeting, so they can print unlimited amount of money out of thin air... isn't that worrying... if we piss them of, we might be over...

Bumperoo

This has to be bait then. Anything backed by Anonymous is a load of shit.

>22th

So you do, or don't have the PGP key?

Lol no, there is a torrent of it... that's how I downloaded it. A bunch of anons downloaded it via torrent last night you jackass.

newfags raus

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:81a9261ab586bb922b0805d0e343528d3e91f00e&dn=Filemail.com%20-%20yiaktphfvwzppul&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.filemail.com%3A6969%2F

I got it in about an hour. Currently parsing the documents into a search engine.

I don't know how to use grep to search through them otherwise?

Well what do you want to see, make a request?

There were several other links last night to other file hosts, and there was a torrent which many anons left on seedboxes

I thought that was accredited to Nathaniel though...

Obviously he doenst

Probably fake.

I do not unfortunately. I would post what I found if I was able to get in to it.

>Anonymous

Anonymous got taken down years ago by the FBI. Anonymous is now a normie name for anyone that knows how to type in a url on a web browser and read information from pages.

but if it REALLY IS anonymous... Anonymous got taken down by the FBI ages ago.. So who do you think is responsible for it if its real?

>Children

pastebin.com/Cbh1M12s

>Underage
0 results

>Election
pastebin.com/EPG591f6

Was wondering what happened with this hack. Glad its been
>Fucking nothing

>22th

K..

>RED HERRING
RED HERRING
>RED HERRING
RED HERRING

How fucking gullible are you?
This shit is obviously what you want to hear, but it's too good to be true. The fact alone that they would discuss a 150m payment (single transaction, no less) in an email in such blatant terms should make you go HMMMMM... No way they would do business like that, watch the fucking Veritas IV.

also JULY FUCKING 22TH
>22th

One would expect Rothschilds to conduct in a little more professional manner. This is low quality bait, and you keep falling for the hype over and over.
Best case scenario it's a sensationalist LARP bullshit by literally who Amoneenouse, the worst is a ploy to waste your time on going through 30GB files and to discredit legit leaks and scandals that happened in the past days.
Wake the fuck up.

>WW3
Source?

Not a newfag. Just don't understand how a world War would break out in the 21st century over another file dump of useless documents showing who is giving who money.

No way in hell WW3 would break out over this. If it does. I will enlist.

Can someone explain to me what is happening in this thread. I need to basic stupid person summary for information dissemination purposes.

>Destabalize
>Dictator
no results

>Revolution
pastebin.com/MRWeD2hw

fuck it. Ill just downbload it myself, import it to a database and make my own search. I just dont want to waste my time on something inconsequential

This is all relatively boring files. Investment funds the organization has there money in.

So fucking leak something out already.

world wars are only started by and for the rothschilds and other prominent bankers. The most we would ever muster is a civil war that doesn't yield change

This is exactly what I'm thinking and because of that I have a bunch of niggers claiming newfag when I doubt it lol

Got full??
Are you poor or something? 30GB is tiny. 1TB drives cost around forty bucks.

This isn't a "Rothschild leak"... like 99.9% of the content doesn't mention the Rothschilds. They do however have a company that MANAGES the Bradley Foundation which is why everyone is dumbly saying "muh Rothschild leaks". There is no proof it's actually fake and there is no proof it's real for sure either... that's why we're looking. Deal with it faggot.

GIFTS
>GIFTS
GIFTS
>GIFTS
GIFTS
>GIFTS
GIFTS
>GIFTSGIFTS
>GIFTS
GIFTS
>GIFTS
GIFTS
>GIFTS
GIFTS
>GIFTS

I'd be willing to sacrifice the world if it meant those kikes couldn't have it anymore.

lol an actual filename

pdf/Finance/Flashreport/2005/ImmediateRunError.jsp&fileName=0145539.pdf

I'm getting real tired of these PGP locked dramafags.

Back in the day, people had some dignity and wouldn't ransomware truth behind gates.

This is the only document in the Gifts directory.

search results for "gifts" so far

pastebin.com/az18MfTJ

Idiots think a fake file dump of forged documents from a group of "hackers" that was taken down years ago by the FBI and now only neckbeards claim to be a part of will start a world War because it's showing who is giving money to said corrupt organizations.

i have a shitty 256 GB fagbook ...
inb4 me as liberal hipster mainstream faggot

Only thing I've seen of interest has been the "election" directory that have been posted. It looks like this is a real dump to me but I think the election directory is either fake or embellished greatly. Rothschild here is just an equity management firm, not the Rothschild's telling them to pay Hillary.

I enjoy your 4 dimensional shitposting.

Please continue.

Anyone can claim they are "Anonymous"... they are the point. Because some guys got busted who called themselves Anonymous years ago doesn't mean that this isn't real. It could be fake. There's no proof either way atm. I have it downloaded... there's like 77k documents. Did they really fake 77k documents? Who knows... it's a lot of documents to fake though. Maybe they just added a few documents to it... anyways, either way we don't know if it's real or not.

>Swiss cheese

It's ok, we forgive you.

you're a faggot

Ummm... ok. What do you want me to post? I have the whole 30gb downloaded. I make no claims to the authenticity of any of this, I've simply downloaded it and have been poking around. 77k documents is a lot of documents to fake. If it IS fake, it's probably the case that a few fake docs were added to it whereas 99% of it is real.

Use the command "LC_ALL=C egrep" instead of grep if you don't need regex.
"LC_ALL=C parallel -j100% --pipepart --block 100M -a /path/to/file egrep" should be faster too. Replace /path/to/file with the filename.

Ripgrep should be faster too, I haven't tried it.

>Anonymous got taken down by the FBI ages ago..
and the FBI (not the leadership) is out for Hill-blood

Try the names of Disney princesses, snow white, sleeping beauty, etc. Pedos often use those as code to describe victims. Snow white= white, black hair, brown eyes. Just a thought.

LOL. So because some dumb bitch named Cynthia copy/pasted a document and it can be shown via saturation that was done it PROVES it's all fake? ROFL WAT? Do you know how many totally legit documents from abazillion companies around the world would look "fake" like that?

I'm not saying it's all real or all fake... but doesn't mean shit.

FAGGOT THERE'S EXTERNAL DRIVES. NO FUCKING EXCUSE. NO FUCKING EXCUSE.

WHY DON'T YOU HAVE A FUCKING PRIVATE SERVER?

Neckbeards that watch too many hacker mam dramas=anonymous

*slow claps*
*steps out of the shadows*

Heh... not bad, kid. Not bad at all. Your meme, I mean. It's not bad. A good first attempt. It's plenty dank... I can tell it's got some thought behind it... lots of quotable material...

But memeing isn't all sunshine and rainbows, kid. You're skilled... that much I can tell. But do you have what it takes to be a Memester? To join those esteemed meme ranks? To call yourself a member of the Ruseman's Corps? Memeing takes talent, that much is true. But more than that it takes heart. The world-class Memesters - I mean the big guys, like Johnny Hammersticks and Billy Kahuna - they're out there day and night, burning the midnight meme-oil, working tirelessly to craft that next big meme.
And you know what, kid? 99 times out of a hundred, that new meme fails. Someone dismisses it as bait, or says it's "tryhard," or ignores it as they copy/paste the latest shitpost copypasta dreamt up by those sorry excuses for cut-rate memers over at leddit.

The Meme Game is rough, kid, and I don't just mean the one you just lost :^). It's a rough business, and for every artisan meme you craft in your meme bakery, some cocksucker at 9gag has a picture of a duck or some shit that a million different Johnny No-Names will attach a milion different captions to. Chin up, kid.

Don't get all mopey on me. You've got skill. You've got talent. You just need to show your drive.

See you on the boards...

(((This post was paid for by the Sup Forums Counter-Counter-Counter-Intelligence Agency (((POLCCCIA)))))))

Guys, I think I figured you the plan why Hitlary is supported by Rothschild's
any comments ?

Holy shit, chill pupper
Do you think the public will react badly to these huge investments

32 gb of CP.