BLACK HEBREW ARRESTED FOR TRYING TO START RACE WAR

tribstar.com/indiana/news/police-arrest-suspect-in-zionsville-homicide/article_a829f66c-1133-5b8a-b7fb-4d0bbe340cfe.html

>ZIONSVILLE — Coordination among local, state and federal agencies led to Monday’s arrest of the suspect in the Sept. 28 shooting death of 82-year-old John A. "Jac" Clements, of Zionsville, said Boone County Prosecutor Todd Meyer.

>Also found at the IMPD scenes were handwritten notes with threatening statements including "whites will drop and gone drop at any time of the day," "white must die," and other threats to "white kids, white bitches" and white people with money. One note demanded $100,000. Some made reference to "Yahuah" and "Yeshuah" — one stated "Yahusha Yahuah is the most High and anybody stand against Him will be and gone crucified set my people free today or we keep killin the white End." Yeshuah is a Hebrew term for the Messiah, according to several websites.

OY VEY!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JHzGiGUj5SU
youtube.com/watch?v=EBdk5hDadYE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Zionsville

>zionsville
AYY

Why does every black criminal have a neck tattoo?

>Jewish
>tattoos

goy, I.....

DAASSS RIIIIITTTEEE

FREE THE HOMIE
HE INNOCENT

>Zionsville

This has your dirty claw-prints all over it, rat!

>Some made reference to "Yahuah" and "Yeshuah" — one stated "Yahusha Yahuah is the most High and anybody stand against Him will be and gone crucified set my people free today or we keep killin the white End."

DAAAS RITEE!

>(((ZIONSVILLE)))

I fucking love the Black Hebrew Israelites.

youtube.com/watch?v=JHzGiGUj5SU

Fat Pig

If you haven't heard of them, they're basically NOI wannabes but using Judaism as a base instead.

Dirty Jew! I didn't read the article so I don't know what happened but whatever it is I'm sure that you're behind it!

He does realize what happens when white people get angry, right?

You tell him

>ZIONSVILLE

Kosher as fuck.

Morbidly Obese Faggots Says It Was The Jews

>ZIONSVILLE

just meme my shit up senpai

calm down Noseberg

WE

youtube.com/watch?v=EBdk5hDadYE

we wuz jews and shit

One more word and I'm sending refugees

M O F S I W T J
What do these letters mean? Why would you capitalize them? I will crack your devious Hebrew conspiracy codes

Kekekek

We actually got 150 new Syrian refushits today by plane so no thanks.

>niggers jump people

>niggers sucker punch

>niggers attack the elderly

Why are they so consistently pathetic Sup Forums? Why do they tuck their tails and cower the second they face real opposition? Remember when they chomped out last time but as soon as the national guard came they literally laid on the ground and started screaming "we da victims pls we dindu nuffins!"

Is it the lack of fathers or is it encoded in their DNA?