Kinder surprise eggs have killed nobody, yet they are banned

Kinder surprise eggs have killed nobody, yet they are banned.

Guns have killed thousands upon thousands of people, yet anyone can purchase a machine gun at Walmart.

>Americans logic

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tHsZxJlxHYw
youtube.com/watch?v=htOj50B7dNk
independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/kinder-egg-toy-death-france-three-year-old-french-girl-chokes-a6822626.html
m.huffpost.com/ca/entry/9081286
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Kinder surprise eggs have killed nobody
>citation needed

>this leafpost again

Why do you question their ass backward society? We can never understand why they do such idiotic things. Look at their election. A career criminal v.s a racist.

>muh logic from nowhere
Dude no one is retarded anymore except you

A

FUCKING

SPANGLE

its economically advantageous to do so. it keeps out trade deficit lower. people buy our fucking chocolate and many popular guns like the ar15 are made here as well

This election is very simple really. GOOD vs. EVIL

youtube.com/watch?v=tHsZxJlxHYw

vs.

youtube.com/watch?v=htOj50B7dNk

SPREAD SPREAD SPREAD SPREAD #MAGA

>guns have killed thousands
>guns have killed
>guns have
>guns
Shit son, I thought it was the person loading, shouldering, and pulling the trigger that did the killing.

>those tabs
never fails to get my chuckles

Not true bro

I once shaved down a fuzzy panda into a shank using nothing but the pavement under my feet. Str8 shanked 3 snitches b4 I was taken down. Got off on a dindunuffin

Is that a serial number?

SHALL

Guns don't kill people by themselves leaf.

$4 for a fucking kinder egg? They a buck a piece at dollarama son.

ARs are legal in Canada fucktard

LEAF

BURGER

kek

NOT

>A
>FUCKING
>LEAF

how could someone possibly be into that

Mmm leafburgers

Holy shit. They cost 69cents here in Germany

The AR-15 is legal in Canada and the Kinder egg is legal in the US.

KYS Leaf

>Let me brag about my chocolate eggs for a moment

Noguns.

Machine gun at Wal-Mart? You've lost your damn mind CTR.

4 dollars? what the fuck

Fuck of with your autistic egg you fucking Leaf

i call bullshit. in washington state i bought kinder eggs.

they are more expensive because they are imported not as a foodstuff but rather as a novelty causing them to be subject to much higher taxes

very few places carry them because of this. toy inside candy products are still technically illegal unless theres a hard plastic shell around the toy that can be seen from the outside but you can still find them in gift shops and the like

so why is bestiality not banned then, canuck?

independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/kinder-egg-toy-death-france-three-year-old-french-girl-chokes-a6822626.html

Why are you fat North American fucks so obsessed with eating junk food anyway?

bestiality only kills dumb americans

wtf are you 5 year old

Naw, Quleef.

There aren't machine guns at wal mart. Gotta pay ~ $30k for a tax stamp if you want that shit. And it'd be from the 1980's.

>How to unrape sister

This is a tricky one to pull off

jesus fuck
so u approve it?

Guns BAD, Sucking a dog's cock GOOD
CANADA YES

I bet your a fucking furry too

>Redmond, WA
didn't realize people were this based around here, I thought it was all "progressive" faggots virtue-signalling on social media trying to get laid

this

It's this thread again

Kinder surprise wont protect me from violent criminals.

Both should be legel.

What about a very large kinder egg with a loaded AR-15 inside?

If this gets invented i might move to the US

I'm sure we can find some way to fund this idea

Typical syrup drinker. Ill say it so yous can undertand me okie dokie?

Ya no, machine guns are like ya no a fully automatic weapon. Like, ya no in the states ya need a special permit dont ya no. Theyre hard to get.

Walmart gee golly doesnt sell fully automatic weapons, they sell semi auto, dont ya no. Aboot 70% of gun crimes are handguns, making your tirade ya no dumb.

Taking into account aboot 60% of murders are sone by niggers, dont ya no, it makes more sense to outlaw blacks. Ya no what i am saying.....

put guns in the kinders and they will be protected

But AR15s are completely Legal to own and operate here, just like a car if you've taken the right safety & handling course and submitted an application for a license.

More kids have likely choked on those Kinder Egg toys than have killed themselves with a firearm.

Arrest this man for having too much freedom.

>51 replies

And these morons are still falling for it. OP laughs his ass off irl at you fucking idiots. He's tricked all of you into thinking almost all Canadians are shitposters when it's just him, constantly posting every day. He uses the same ad-homs and everything, and you gullible dipshits keep falling for his bait. At this point, you deserve to be trolled. More power to you, OP.

You're... you're pure evil.

>5 round cuckazine
:^(

Thanks for letting us know 52 replies late fampai

>More kids have likely choked on those Kinder Egg toys than have killed themselves with a firearm.
In Canada, yeah. But in America they don't keep their guns in safes so kids accidentally shoot themselves and each other all the time

No one gives a fuck about changing an outdated law you cuck.

I'll keep my guns plz and thx, now go KYS

m.huffpost.com/ca/entry/9081286

>Kids accidentally shoot themselves and each other all the time

Rarely happens in the US and when it does its because of an irresponsible cuck with a firearm. Everyone I know has proper firearm discipline and are sane individuals.

You're just too cucked to come back to reality so stay where you are. We don't want you, leaf.

The shitposting is strong with this one.

STFU leaf, everyone knows you are the 51st state of the US

FART

this

Ugggggh, can't own, buy, or posses a machine gun made post-1986 and without a ATF tax stamp. Here's the law folks:

Unless it's a private party sale, ALL firearm purchases have to go through a FFL, in which a background check MUST be done.

Private party sales are legal, but you CANNOT sell a gun to someone who is not allowed to own one (felons, underage people, anyone who would fail a background check). If you do, you just committed a felony. The laws are already on the books for Christs sake.

Newfoundland

> all the time
that's wrong

>typical leaf shit poster

The regulation that was put int place which prevents sale of kinder eggs was around 30 or 40 years before they were even made.

Kinder Eggs are no longer banned here.

Why you idiots think they are is beyond me.

>still believing trumps a racist

Lol your egg dealer has ripped you off

>Canada

No, that's California. We are allowed a modest 10+1

8 god damn dollars for TWO?

This old thread again..............

>that price

See, World? THIS kind of creative, outside-the-box thinking is what makes America great. Trump's election will make these assault Kinder-eggs possible.