Is this the episode that made spongebob jump the shark?

is this the episode that made spongebob jump the shark?

Spongebob jumped the shark as soon as season 4 started because of the artstyle shift. Hell I'd even say the movie was when the decline started. I don't watch 5 years of a good looking and well thought-out comedy cartoon expecting a weird frightening movie. Sure it was the send off to the series, but it also breaks from the tv show in a way that I'm not comfortable with.

>jumped the shark
Hey that's my family you're talking about

was this the only time sharks were shown in the series?

The Anchor Arms guy, and there was probably a muscleshark or two in No Weenies.

Anchor arms shark
And the newer West side story reference where the *sharks* are SHARKS

No, this is Patrick

No, the episode right before this one was when it jumped the shark.

Mrs Puff's replacement in that episode where she got fired.

wish there were more aquatic animals. Can't believe spongebob hasn't had an episode staring the pistol shrimp or pic related

It had already jumped the shark by then. This was one of the better post movie episodes.

This
People who say a specific episode in Season 4 or 5 is what broke SpongeBob for them don't realise that each season is self-contained. I admit that I like a good chunk of Season 4, but I can't deny that the show should've ended earlier.

These episodes were OK. Not great, but hardly jumping the shark.

Atlantis Squarepantis was the moment I realized all hope regarding good Spongebob coming back was gone..

We miss you Zaeed.

didn't they advertise this as like a halloween special, and then this was only the closing shot of the episode?

fucking dicks

Wait seriously he did the voice?
Fucking hell

there are good episodes in season 4 and bad episodes in season 3
the wishing well episode and the mermaid man and barnacle boy movie episode are from season 4

GARY I KNOW I WAS WRONG

S3's worst >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> S4's best

But this was an actual good episode.

Fucking this. S4 defenders are dead wrong.

Even as a kid, when s4 premiered, I distinctly remember thinking it felt rather dumb and lame humor-wise, like a Nick Jr show, compared to every episode that came before which were generally hilarious. Nowadays though, I see many people lump it in with s1-3, perhaps because s5-7 were so bad they made s4 look good by comparison.