How many of Sup Forums actually live in flyovers?

How many of Sup Forums actually live in flyovers?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eHK_7ox3Ydo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>tfw usually my state is called a flyover state but it isn't on OPs map

>living in North Dakota

who /drivethru/ state here?

Kentucky reporting in

>randomly cut minnesota

go away I don't even like minnesota but go away

MN here.

For those of you that aren't from the area in OPs pic stay away. Its awful here you would hate it. Please stay in Jew York or whoever you are from.

if i kill someone in MN how many decades will it take for the cops to get me?

Another Iowafag?

That's not even a complete list. Flyovers are everything between Illinois, Texas and the west coast.

I lived in MN. If you like mosquitoes the size of birds, feel free to move there.

Kansas

that isn't supposed to be a map of the flyover states

MO for comfiest state to go innawoods

I wouldn't mind living in most of those states

Went through there a couple of months ago and absolutely loved it. Reminded me of Texas 20 years ago.

gonna ned a new mapp

I make a point to work and live outside of Missoula through the summer months. Fucking beautiful place.

Montana resident for 15 years and been in north dakota for the past 12. Fuck you

MO is Missouri, MT is Montana

what did he mean by this?

You have the bourbon industry and impossibly beautiful sunsets over the rolling green fields.

The hipsterish parts of Louisville are also comfy AF, people aside.

I live in MD, grew up in MA, and I'd live in KY in a heartbeat.

Central Vally CA here

my capitcha was commercial trucks
kill me

youtube.com/watch?v=eHK_7ox3Ydo

Don't fucking tell them about Missoula. It's terrible. Don't come here. I will call you a faggot if you do.

If your not one of the 13 colonies, you're not really an American.

Kentucky here. Reporting from the truck plant. Suggest stopping at knob creek for the machine gun shoot and driving in that area for a great ride through moderate difficulty hills.

Ben is from Missoula?

Infinite, the local residents will deal with you first.

Jew Jersey here. Is it true Idaho Falls is a hidden gem? Or are you guys FULL?

Moving to Missoula right now.

No he's from the Flathead Valley. It's to the North.

Get here before the stupid hippies enrich us with rapefugees.

PA here. the population is concentrated mostly near the borders. the rest is just woods and farms. We get s lot of nigs and spics form Jew York and Jew Jersey.

but im not from MN
id get out of the country after 2 days

North Dakota

We're full fuck off

>Reminded me of Texas 20 years ago

28 yr old Texan here, have lived in this state since birth. Explain what you mean by "[Kansas] reminded me of Texas 20 years ago." It sounds awesome.

>when coastniggers call your state "flyover" and you know that they will never realize how good we have it here
Enjoy becoming a majority non-white state I guess

before my flag was disgraced in 2001

i live there! it's so bad!

this

Nebraska, and not in Lincoln or Omaha.

North Dakota, pretty damn good place to be

Different user, but DFW was nowhere near as bloated northward as it is today.

Depends on the ice or snow on the roads

Our flag since...forever.

I'm actually moving to the Fargo area for crude oil hauling.

Are the white girls up there cuties?

>tfw bought a beach house in Folly Beach

feels good man

White and conservative.

Fuck you. In Texas, we were a seperate country before we became a state in 1845. Fucking red bird state and you pronounce the word "road" as "rood"

>Are the white girls up there cuties?
Hahahahahahahahhaahahahahahaha

Ya those places suck, so boring, California is full of multiculturalism and everything you read is also available in Spanish, some areas billboards arent even in white devil english, its really great. Everyone is enlightened about evil cis white males being responsible for all the problems in there personal lives, so you can burden them guilt free.

>Be Idaho-fag
>Rand was here very early on
>Rubio literally stopped by for 10 minutes off an airport
>Cruzs dad came down
>Trump said we have the best potatoes in a tweet

Feels bad being probably the most Republican state in the country. We are like black people, they know we got their vote, and so they never even mention us.

Who else is from NJ and wants to move to a flyover state?

I grew up in rural East TX and moved to the DFW area 8 years ago. DFW has changed quite a bit even in the short amount of time that I've been here. It's one of the fastest growing metro areas in the country, the amount of construction constantly going on is pretty amazing.

Yeah, TX as a whole is definitely becoming more brown and liberal. It doesn't feel like the place that I grew up in at all. I'm thinking about relocating to either Tennessee or Kentucky but it would be hard to leave all my friends and family behind.

Is that a yes? Do they like to be pregnant every year?

How am I not flying over country, we Kansans are mad

>tfw actually wouldn't mind living in one of these states but scared bc Hispanic and want to live

Go to Kansas and build something. It needs it. Don't come here though we don't want you

I live in Miami and every day I yearn to live in the middle of nowhere, preferrably in the mountains.

You can have your horrible urban hellscapes. The upside of having a lot of options to eat is not worth all of the negatives.

minnesotan here

dakotas and nebraska are boring shit.

wyoming and montana are beautiful, camped there this summer at yosemite and the tetons.

idaho is also beautiful but to a lesser extent- no great natinonal parks

but all of those states + alaska are my favorite over the others (literally I like nebraska more than any of the states in yellow)

Flyover states are boring and awful. You'll miss the vibrant city life if you move here. Do not come here, stay on the coasts.

seems comfy

t. forest

Inshallah brother

I will never miss the "vibrancy" of Miami. Fuck this city.

>security guard at truck terminal
>3rd party trucker comes in to drop off trailer
>guys running the yard somehow piss him off
>storms out assblasted
>yells at me for no reason
>notice he gets in a swift truck
lol what a bunch of fags