How can an allegedly superpower nation be so fucked up that the only two noteworthy candidates for the presidency are a...

How can an allegedly superpower nation be so fucked up that the only two noteworthy candidates for the presidency are a populist billionaire that panders to bigots and rednecks in the flyover states by using political incorrectness as weapon against everyone and a criminal pathological liar woman with several cases of infamy against people and relatives who panders to SJWs and the liberals dwelling on the coasts thanks to her do-goodism and her special "i'm a woman :D" card?
>hurr durr dago wop
No i'm being serious, we have way more fucked up politicians in Italy, but i was expecting something a bit better from a country that refers to itself as #1 in the world.
Are there any fellow americans who aren't going to vote next week?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sGUNPMPrxvA
youtube.com/watch?v=tHsZxJlxHYw
youtube.com/watch?v=htOj50B7dNk
youtube.com/watch?v=GOnwpOXB_MI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

our country is a super power because of the framework not the leaders

Criminal yet she has not been convicted of anything and let go of all wrong doing.

She also did not lie, she is just very careful with her words. She is a politician above all else, and yes people hate that but it does not make her a liar or a criminal.

All the republicans had to do was pick anyone but Trump to win against Shillary.

The democrats feared Marco Rubio.

I understand, but isn't the POTUS a mirror image of the general population's mindset and thinking?
After all, the president is being elected by the people, for the people.

This is the correct answer

No, people elect president based on who will be fit for the job of not fucking up the country while in power. Opening up job opportunities and keeping America stable while us, the framework, keep working.

The people have no say, the money does.

In that case Jeb Bush should have won.

>I understand, but isn't the POTUS a mirror image of the general population's mindset and thinking?

America is a plutocracy and we rather have the class traitor billionaire this time around over the politically corrupt and entrenched whore.

Yet Obama won in 2008.

kind of hard to get a conviction when the heads of the dept. of justice and other agencies are dems.

kys ctr

So basically the POTUS is just a puppet put in charge of the ship's wheel hoping that he will not sink the ship in the next 4 years while people pretend that the ship doesn't have leakages?
Man this doesn't sound democratic at all, it sounds pretty desperate.
>yeah just elect the worst cunt and hope we'll be fine

James Comey a democrat?

>a populist billionaire that panders to bigots and rednecks in the flyover states by using political incorrectness as weapon against everyone
>tfw you can't find arguments

hew was strong armed, but now he realizes trump will win, so bingo bango, new evidence.

Your paycheck is running out CTR. go by food for your wife's son, he's hungry

So now, right now, hes a Republican supporter?

no, he's doing his job relatively unobstructed now retard

>Man this doesn't sound democratic at all

Please relieve yourself of the idea that Democracy is in any way good, useful, moral or functional.

>fellow americans
>flag

Nice try Shill. People will go out and vote for Trump no matter what you say. And he will make the country great again!!

It is not like we have alternatives.
>denmark in charge of reading comprehension

>le flyover country may may
just kill yourself if the cheese doesn't give you a heart attack soon wop

you got a source that donald trump will be "the worst"?

>posts clinton shill media

yeah thats what I thought

You realize you're equating 'says bad things' with 'traitor who has killed a lot of people', right?

The president is elected by an electoral college system.

People should be focusing more on their state rep races since they are elected based on the popular vote.

The POTUS is not emperor and only have 2 Powers granted by the Constitution.

Most people are to fucking stupid to understand this.

It's hilarious.

If either side had a sane normal candidate this year it would be the biggest landslide sweep in history.

It's "vote for who you think is less shit", not "vote for you think is best"

They are both horrible candidates.
A criminal whore and a populist egomaniac.
So you're saying that people are just dumb and retarded?
How long till youtube.com/watch?v=sGUNPMPrxvA becomes reality?
I know germanbro, that's what i'm trying to say.
Yet these exacerbated millennials who aren't even worthy of a (You) are taking it on a personal level calling me a shill from both parties.
Out of 26 posts, only a handful of them are from cold-headed americans.

>So you're saying that people are just dumb and retarded?

Yes.

POTUS has only two powers granted by the Constitution and i'll bet that less than 2% even know what those powers are.

State reps are elected by popular vote and directly answer to the people in their states/districts.

I'll also bet that less than 2% of people can name their house rep.

People are completely retarded and think they are voting in a King/Emperor.

Neither of them are fit to govern

Who is to blame for this, user?
Why isn't your country's population a bit more educated on the subject?
Italians are even worse, since everything south of Naples is literally a pirate state stuck in the middle ages, but at least the north has some resemblance of civilization.

how about you shut the fuck up about the donald

and go back to your shithole

Because most people in this country attend a public school.

Anything government touches turns into a meme, which is ironic when you have two candidates who are leading the polls that propose fixes to issues that stem from government, with more government.

Over the years the presidency has drifted from its original constitutional powers and has become bloated. Executive orders carry special power (just look at how much Obama has used them to bypass Congress), and thanks to the War Powers Act, the president has the ability to wage war at any time they want for 60 days as long as they simply two Congress they are going to do it - a vote isn't necessary. Another very important job is to put forth Supreme Court nominations, which the next president will have to do for 2-3 seats, and this shapes the laws in our country for the future probably more than anything else they can do.

But who is to blame for fucking up the government?
Who is the fiend?

Didn't you guys elect Berlesconi, aka Italian Trump? Fuck off.

Bigots and rednecks.

user Trump is nationalist, that has nothing to do with either of those

American politicians are almost always garbage. But the only thing that has ever made this country great is its entrepreneurs, not its smarmy gladhands with their flag lapels and ulterior motives.

>aka Italian Trump
I wish, he never did anything about immigration and islam

>She also did not lie, she is just very careful with her words.
She's a lawyer. She's had lots of practice with deception, subterfuge, obfuscation, and distraction. She has been and continues to be thoroughly dishonest about her own policy positions. As well as misrepresenting her own past and her own conduct.

This election is very simple really. GOOD vs. EVIL

youtube.com/watch?v=tHsZxJlxHYw

vs.

youtube.com/watch?v=htOj50B7dNk

SPREAD SPREAD SPREAD SPREAD #MAGA

1.Bleeding heart Liberals whom create a dependency on Government

2.Conservatives whom want to force their values on everyone else through the ballot box.

If you look at the Constitution and the Bill of Rights, the United States was founded on the principles of Liberty. The "Supreme Law of the Land" (The Constitution) is a set of rules for Government, not people.

The citizens of the United States have completely forgotten this.

Government quite literally has two powers. 1. Create Laws. 2. Enforce them. That's it. Everything else is just politics.

When I hear Trump or Hillary speak, all I hear is, "I am going to create this law" or "I am going to create this tax"

More like Trump is the American Berlusconi.
I'm not expecting you to know italian politics, but Berlusconi hasn't been president since 2011, he has been charged for crimes and had his senator "card" removed.
He isn't a politician and a senator anymore.
Besides, you can't quite compare Trump and Berlusconi, since that wouldn't be an argument.
>both are billionaires
>both are nationalists
>both wanted to save the country
>both used a rethoric against something that was unfavourable at the time, communists by Berlusconi and muslims by Trump
>both were eccentric and famous tv personalities
>Berlusconi became president only to hide his nasty bullshit crime affairs since italy has no real impeachment stuff because of corruption
>Who wonders what Trump will be up to if he wins
Nod an argumend :DDD

>political incorrectness as weapon against everyone
And now you will realize that this is how you ACTUALLY practice egalitarianism.

If you were politically incorrect with some people and not others, you're being deceptive.
If you insult everyone equally based on what they really deserve to be criticized on, that's honesty. Real honesty is a blunt instrument, and people have become so accustomed to being lied to "nicely" through political correctness that they don't understand what honesty is anymore.

I understand, thanks for lecturing me user.
How should people fix the USA then?

>How should people fix the USA then?
Shrink the available authority provided to the President by being more diligent in who they elect the Legislative.

If the Legislative were forced to shrink the relevant portions of the U.S. Code back down to what is consistent with the authorities outlined by the Constitution, then the President wouldn't be such a big deal.

The issue currently is that the public is under a cloud of deception in regards to what the actual role of the President is. And Trump is the first candidate in a VERY LONG TIME advocating for a reduction in Federal and Executive authority.

The Democrats also need their party bylaws rewritten. They've been overdue for that since 1968.

Holy shit can I buy some punctuation? Your post is superfluous and unreadable.

I don't necessarily advocate the Libertarian Party but their basic principle of personal responsibility for your life is something that I do advocate outside of politics.

People need to recognize the very basic principle that government can only do the two things I mentioned which is create laws and enforce them. Anytime you allow government to pass a law, you are exchanging it for Liberty. However, you shouldn't be able to enforce your values on someone else (this is why democracy is really only communism in disguise).

I do agree with you that the Supreme Court nomination is extraordinary power given to POTUS, so I redact my statement that POTUS has only 2 powers, it's really like 2.5.

This is why I was not happy with the Obama Presidency, nor Bush, because of their overreach in declaring executive orders.

I find it funny when people/politicians talk about how congress, "never gets anything done" or "Obama should just do this..."(for instance, on gun issue, this comes up a lot)

When Congress and POTUS come to a standstill, it means the system is actually working the way it was intended.

But when you talk to the average American, they only talk about expanding the power of Government.

Sorry to break it to you but Trump literally can't do 1/10 of what he says he can do.

Quite honestly, if he is serious about a "wall" (for instance) he would be better off and have more of a chance accomplishing it as a civilian.

Are you serious? Just look at this political circus show, Americans are dumb as fuck:
youtube.com/watch?v=GOnwpOXB_MI
It's like an episode of the Simpsons, but irl.

The USA is a country designed by geniuses to be ran by idiots.

>It's like an episode of the Simpsons, but irl.
Based merchant.

That's honestly the most brutally honest summary of our democracy I've ever heard.

True Democracy is Communism in disguise.

>muh, why is there an electoral college, muh people should vote in the President

That's exactly why we don't have a popular vote for President.

"If you had a village where everyone voted on who each person would marry, you would have a lot of democracy, but not a lot of freedom"

Let's be honest here; rubio, cruz, sanders, bush... were all solid candidates.

I'm thinking the Clintons had a hand in getting Trump the nomination, expecting him to be an easy opponent afterwards. Now they're pull their hair out because their frankenstein is too much for them to handle

>Rubio
Establishment GOP robot
>Cruz
Just, no
>Sanders
Quite literally the worst candidate in history and the most Anti-American politician in the country's history
>Bush
You say Bush, I say Clinton...Tomato, Tomato

Rand Paul was the only candidate that was worth a vote.

You completely misunderstand America. In the USA it's not qualification which makes a guy a president, it's his personality. Trump is reality tv man, Hillary has a vagina. That's all.

>Sanders
>Worst candidate than Shillary
>Worst candidate than Trump
WEW LAD

Sanders was a purely New England kind of guy, just like Trump is a purely hilly billy type

With the tax rates Sander's was proposing plus free everything, there wouldn't be a single job in America.

That's really not partisan opinion, that is just cold-hard fact.

>She also did not lie, she is just very careful with her words

so when she called the TPP the "gold standard" and then claimed she never called it the gold standard and then said she was against the TPP then told goldman sachs she actually totally still supports it, she was just being careful with her words?

STFU. Trump is awesome!

Don't you have an invasion to tend too, Princess?

>populist billionaire that panders to bigots and rednecks in the flyover states by using political incorrectness as weapon

>populist
Yes he appeals to the citizenry. Democracy is populist.

>bigots and rednecks
You mean the original citizens of the united states? I fail to see how rednecks is an insult, it's just another culture of people. If they are bigots, maybe something made them that way? (perhaps the entirety of northern media portraying them as imbecilic trash?)

>flyover states
You mean the vast majority of the US.

>political incorrectness as a weapon against everyone
You mean he doesn't use NewSpeak.

Trump is from New England. Hell, Trump and sanders have the exact same accent.

>Yes he appeals to the citizenry. Democracy is populist.
do you actually know what populism is? have you ever had a populist candidate in your elections other than trump?

America will be ok user.

Massive corporations own the country & keep it together.

The clowns on tv don't matter.

Walmart is the real america.

>italian flag
Dont you remember Tangetopoli?
Trump is exactly like Berlusconi, but Clinton is like the unreformed 2nd Republic, she is like Craxi. So my "vote" is with Berlusca, even tho he is horrendous, because Craxi is the fucking corruption incarnate.