Why has neither party embraced marijuana legalization?

Why has neither party embraced marijuana legalization?

No one's really against it anymore, I feel like it would just be free votes for Trump in Colorado or the pacific NW

It's OP's a fag obviously

I wish it wasn't legal here desu.

Kind of like how libtards wish guns weren't legal?

really massages the 'ol grey matter

old people hate marijuana and vote the most

Soros is pushing for it, so I am against it. I don't trust that old fuck.

Cuz no one but high schoolers, college students, and their inevitable burn out gives a shit about legalizing marijuana

Because Dems don't want to lose boomer blue digs and GOP doesn't want to lose boomers and evangecucks.

Evangelicals are holding the GOP back from reforming at all, they're pants on head retarded and the Dems were only too happy to let go of them.

I find it funny the folks who want pot legal so bad hate big tobacco. Wonder who's going to take big tobaccos place?

kill yourself, degenerate

Hillary is against it too

Glad to see you #StandWithHer

Do they though? Old folks are hopped up on so many meds for their diseases and shit, they treat drugs like candy. Plenty of news stories about it, especially in crucial states like Florida where old folks are just swapping pills with each other.

Keep in mind the "old people" of now are the drug-smoking hippies of the 60's

Fact: George Soros funds pro marijuana legislation. I smoke weed all day every day but the legalization is a farce waiting to further faggify America

Hey, Colorado fags, is it true that marijuana money goes for building new roads, schools, hospitals?

No. California is proof that the legalization of marijuana would suck royal balls

>Legalize weed
>More stupid fucks on the road causing fatal accidents because they had alcohol AND weed in their system

samefag kys
>ID ape

No. More big tobacco companies taking over the industry making the crop selection shit and cutting out small business

what

I'm not arguing whether legalization is good or bad.

I'm saying that no one, including old baby boomers who are either dead or almost dead, gives a shit about being against this - at least not enough to change their vote- whereas there's plenty of burnout potheads who would vote for whoever is in favor of legalization.

>mfw i get my med card

The marijuana money doesn't go to anything helpful to the community

Its not legal in California (yet). Only medicinally

what is it really like in Colorado now?
people make tons of conjecture about how it is
what do you do if you smoke everyday
also checked

Trump is totally in favor of legalized medical marijuana and decriminalizing the recreational marijuana and leaving legality to the states

Hillary is more than likely funded by various private interests that profit of marijuana prohibition, private prison industry, police unions ect

Trump understandably has problems with psychoactive drugs because he watched people destroy themselves with them, of course prohibition didn't and couldn't have stopped this.

Both Stein and Johnson are pro legalization btw, so if that's your main issue vote for one of them.

They want to tax and regulate weed. Look up Marlboro blacks. It's already in the works sen

It's not really a big deal here. There's clubs in my town where you can go but they're always packed with tourists and Wookiees and loud reggae music. It's pretty obnoxious. There's also a couple stores where you can go blow 11$ on one joint or get some cookies and gummies. For the most part no one cares. The people that smoke pot on the regular in your state are the same kind of people who smoke pot here. The people that don't...well... dont

All these shops are done-zo when Soros has his way and tobacco takes over the weed industry

Checkmate lazy hippies

Weed is for niggers Sup Forums

put that shit away

>Why has neither party embraced marijuana legalization?
$$$$$$$$big pharma$$$$$$$$

Both Trump and Clinton have proposed legalizing weed, but I wish they would go another step and finally propose the banning of alcohol as well.

I tried high cbd oil for my back pain instead of my hydromorphone.

I had the worst experience of my life, I was catatonic for over 24h and I still get flashbacks even a month later.

Before anyone says it was laced, you should know that I got it from a government run facility with a legitimate prescription.

I don't know how anyone enjoys this garbage.

Weed is only popular among the under 30 crowd in large blue states. It is the equivalent of career suicide in the midwest, south, and west.

Yay Trump picks up Washington and Colorado.... and just lost the entire center of the country

how many mg did you take?

I used 100 mg of cbd and barely felt anything

Yes. He owns a chunk of Monsanto, they will bump off the small farmer with GMO weed. Easier to take over a population that is too stoned to notice.
I personally don't have anything against medical or a little recreational weed, even though I don't smoke it, it makes me paranoid. But if Soros is pushing and funding legalization, it's not because he has good intentions.

Dude wtf? I don't know how anyone could have such a reaction. I don't doubt you, but damn. That's pretty weak tbqhfam. You sure they didn't give you fentanyl or some shit?

This guy knows what's up
>I used 100 mg of cbd and barely felt anything

CBD is SO mild, I just can't imagine someone becoming "catatonic" because of it...at any dose.

It came in a syringe, I put a rice grain amount on a piece of toast.

They said 99% CBD so I guess that 1% THC really fucked me up.

I have had hallucinations smoking regular weed before though, so it's probably just not for me.

Back to this
Perhaps you were just having a withdraw from the hydromorphone? Because that'll do it. If you had CBD instead of the narcotics your body is craving, it's likely that you were having withdraw symptoms.

If the CBD knocked you on your ass, you're a pussy.

t. someone who's never driven drunk or high b4

I only take 5mg about once a month, it's in no way withdrawal.