NYPD PUBLICLY THREATEN TO RELEASE HILLARY EMAILS IF THE FBI DOES NOT PROSECUTE

NYPD detectives and a NYPD Chief, the department’s highest rank under Commissioner, said openly that if the FBI and Justice Department fail to garner timely indictments against Clinton and co- conspirators, NYPD will go public with the damaging emails now in the hands of FBI Director James Comey and many FBI field offices.

“What’s in the emails is staggering and as a father, it turned my stomach,” the NYPD Chief said. “There is not going to be any Houdini-like escape from what we found. We have copies of everything. We will ship them to Wikileaks or I will personally hold my own press conference if it comes to that.”

The NYPD seized the computer from Weiner during a search warrant and detectives discovered a trove of over 500,000 emails to and from Hillary Clinton, Abedin and other insiders during her tenure as secretary of state. The content of those emails sparked the FBI to reopen its defunct email investigation into Clinton on Friday.

But new revelations on the contents of that laptop, according to law enforcement sources, implicate the Democratic presidential candidate, her subordinates, and even select elected officials in far more alleged serious crimes than mishandling classified and top secret emails, sources said. NYPD sources said these new emails include evidence linking Clinton herself and associates to:

>Money laundering
>Child exploitation
>Sex crimes with minors (children)
>Perjury
>Pay to play through Clinton Foundation
>Obstruction of justice
>Other felony crimes
truepundit.com/breaking-bombshell-nypd-blows-whistle-on-new-hillary-emails-money-laundering-sex-crimes-with-children-child-exploitation-pay-to-play-perjury/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WLAe3UeddUI
observer.com/2016/11/bernie-sanders-abandons-clinton-in-final-week/
halturnershow.com
snopes.com/clinton-underage-sex-ring/
snopes.com/nypd-raids-hillary-clintons-property/
youtube.com/watch?v=12zVlaZyX3Q
youtu.be/jynTNYSKNuk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Next News Network picked up on the story

youtube.com/watch?v=WLAe3UeddUI

SLID HARD

They should just do it. We all know the corrupt will take as much time as they can to try and escape.

NEW YAHK PALICE DEPAHTMENT

They should go ahead and release them.

Even Hillary wants them released. Just fucking do it.

friendly time bump

They should just fucking lock her up already.

Fork orf fair gut

>truepundit

Naw, I"m good.

Any credible source? I want to believe but...

Bump for truth

does everyone just have a copy of hillary's emails?

They need to just fucking do it, fuck these warnings, fuck hyping, just call a press conference and do it.

quads confirm

If a state or organization is a major player in world politics then yeah they've got them.

isnt that Boston tho?

QUADS COULD NEVER BE SO RIGHT

Just release them!

If it was anything this would be major news and not just an article on a glorified LiveJournal blog.

jesus christ i want trump to win but WHERE ARE THE FUCKING SOURCES

THIS IS BULLSHIT.

TRUEPUNDIT LOL.

PLEASE.

REAL SOURCES

NOT SCHIZOTHEORISTS

Hi kek.

OH FUCK

You guys want an (((msm))) source?
You could always just ask the NYPD.

Kek blessed this message

>shilling from the same conspiracy website for the hundredth time this week
Fuck off with this cancer

THIS IS DISINFO PEOPLE
>THIS IS DISINFO PEOPLE
THIS IS DISINFO PEOPLE
>THIS IS DISINFO PEOPLE
THIS IS DISINFO PEOPLE
>THIS IS DISINFO PEOPLE
THIS IS DISINFO PEOPLE
>THIS IS DISINFO PEOPLE
THIS IS DISINFO PEOPLE
>THIS IS DISINFO PEOPLE
THIS IS DISINFO PEOPLE
>THIS IS DISINFO PEOPLE
THIS IS DISINFO PEOPLE
>THIS IS DISINFO PEOPLE
THIS IS DISINFO PEOPLE
>THIS IS DISINFO PEOPLE

MEME HER INTO JAIL

drumpftards are so desperate they need to use proxies to shill

If it's real and as damaging as the sources claim, this won't be something they can sweep under the rug by calling a racist/sexist/rapist/x-ist for the 148th time.

The MSM needs time to prepare the damage control, either to main a desperate attempt to save face, or basically genuflect to Trump to try and save their hides.

lol

That list full of people who suddenly need to commit suicide is getting pretty long for Hillary, think she can keep up with it?

>boston

>NYPD would release evidence that would become inadmissible in court.

Yeah.. naw..

DONT LET THIS SLIDE LADS

Rare flag.

Why the fuck do these people with access to evidence still trust the (((justice))) system? It's been proven beyond a doubt to be corrupt. Just release everything and let a lone wolf sort it out.

Say my name

Aren't New Yrokers meant to love the Clintons and are 100% #WithHer?

.02 cents have been transferred to your account

Sanders just dumped pedo Hillary!!!

I HATE BRESHITTERS, DRUMPFLETS AND ALL THE (((ALT-RIGHT))) SCUM LIKE YOU. WHY WON'T YOU PERISH ?

this would be entertainingly ironic.

>If it's real and as damaging as the sources claim, this won't be something they can sweep under the rug by calling a racist/sexist/rapist/x-ist for the 148th time.

Explains why Comey was forced to re-open only a week out from the election.

Couldn't NYPD prosecute?
The server was in NY, Weiner show was in NY...
Fuck it, let NYPD file charges.

Sanders just DUMPED HILLARY!!!!!

If they release it may compromise any prosecution.

It might be worth it to keep her out of office.

She might win, and Obama will pardon her.

I seriously hope someone drops all the info on her and fucks her entire life up if no agency does.

It's beyond sickening to think that our entire government would cover for people like her and undermine our constitutional rights and way of life.

these digits demand

DOoOOO EEEET faggotszz

The downfall of Hillary Clinton is a beautiful thing.

Like quadsfag, I'm so sick of everyone hyping up shit

I don't know what's been going on with this garbage all week. More disinfo being shoveled around than ever before. And it's pretty pointless given that her campaign is already on suicide watch.

If this was true wouldn't she have fleed the US by now?

>sweet libtard tears

I fucking love this election.

What's the deal with only calling him "NYPD Chief" and not naming him as James O'neill. This seems like garbage. The chief "said openly" and yet no one else has picked up these quotes?

Press conference confirmed by the end of the week

Good.

Good.

Now Berntards won't vote at all or will vote Stein, possibly robbing Clinton from Michigan.

too late bernie

Oh wow

He's not even good at staying committed to betraying everything he ever stood for.

>WHY WON'T YOU PERISH ?

Your tears sustain us.

I've never been more proud to be a New Yorker.

She counts on winning the elections and establishment protecting her until then.

NYPD YAAASS

the FBI wants to prosecute; more resources to process evidence, etc. Plus Cheese Pizza is under CARD (FBI anti CP police), a federal jurisdiction. HOWEVER the NYPD could charge if they want.

For a lot of FBI, this is probably very personal.

I can't tell if you guys are being sarcastic and funny or if you honestly believe anything that comes out of Observer or TruePundit.

Anyways, fuck you for getting my hopes up.

I'm so fucking glad I dropped my liberal values just in time for this election.
Thank you for this blessing Sup Forums, and Kek.

sunk costs. She's too far in, and if it IS true there's nowhere in the world she would be safe, we have a LOT of extradition treaties, and the nations we DONT have them with are not exactly friendly towards the most hawkish neocon of all time.

It is the will of Kek, may Kek make it so

Sounds cool, but which source is that?
can find it on truepundit, doesn't look like a geat source unfortunately, am i wrong?

Even Hal Turner hates her...he said so himself on his new website....halturnershow.com

>and Obama will pardon her.
Yeah no he wouldn't. This is one of those things people wouldn't just forget and excuse.

Sanders ABANDONS PEDO HILLARY!!!!!

cheerleader effect in action

>that pic
oh shit

a bad source, but tabloids in America tend to have at least a grain of truth in them, even if exaggerated.

they should still do it ;)

idiot

snopes.com/clinton-underage-sex-ring/
snopes.com/nypd-raids-hillary-clintons-property/

Holy fuck
NYPD ABOUT TO SUICIDE WITH THREE SHOTS TO THE BACK AND THEN STUFF THEMSELVES INSIDE A SUITCASE

I thought the guy said this would be a quiet coup?

This is an open declaration of war.

ONE COP WHO DOESN'T PLAY BY THE RULES

>truepundit

>observer.com/2016/11/bernie-sanders-abandons-clinton-in-final-week/

its like watching a guy fuck your bitch then saying your not a cuck because you didn't eat his cum out of her pussy

CONFIRMED!!!!

youtube.com/watch?v=12zVlaZyX3Q

Steve Pieczenik CONFIRMS THIS!!!!!

This. We're six days away, just end her already before it's too late

Also checked

>Snopes

Really?! You're still using that bullshit website.
I thought they paid you good money for this, they obviously hired retards.

isle of Man??

This explains why FBI is "activating" Sup Forums with the archive leaks and not-so-subtle FOIA hints.

If they're being suppressed from the top, it would take IMMENSE PUBLIC PRESSURE for them to carry out that job. And if we were to request and disseminate the right information, that pressure could build very quickly...

By NYPD Chief, there are plenty of Chief's in the department. They are not talking about the Commissioner. If it's a Chief they are risking their entire career.

Haaaaaa!

> They shout and curse, stabbing wildly; more brawlers than warriors.

> They make a wondrous mess of things.
> Brave amateurs, they do their part.

>snopes
As reliable as truepundit

If she/bill is a pedo and the masses get wind of it nobody can protect her.
They are worth 400 million I am sure they could find a shithole to live a comfortable life at somewhere

Make me, faggot

>Snopes

I thought the same the democrats, unlike the republincans, hold together under any normal instances, there has to be something in the e-mails with the magnitude Op implies, to make them all withdraw their Support.

RED SUN OVER PARADISE

youtu.be/jynTNYSKNuk

>no citation

great fanfic, NEET