Filipino's are the most powerful race in the world

Filipino's are the most powerful race in the world.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tZ3-iu36YLo
lesacreduprintemps19.files.wordpress.com/2012/03/an-examination-of-rushton_s-theory-of-differences-in-penis-length-and-circumference-and-r-k-life-history-theory-in-113-populations.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Filipino's are the most powerful race in the world.

Anyone know what this meme is supposed to mean?

It's been here for years, and no one ever explains it.

It means what it says, white boi.

Fuck off with this meme. I'm Filipino but god damn, we are a shitty race. Many times I wish I was born as a superior Asian such as Korean, Chinese, or even fucking Vietnamese.

It seems they make perfect bottoms

You didn't need to burn all those people tho, i mean this power source is never going to catch on.

You just want to have lighter skin famm. Me too.

>It means what it says, white boi.

"Most powerful" in what reguard?

Is he like 5'1"? I could benchpress twice him

Having the most power.

look at that manlet

Nice architecture and inventions, you powerful race.

Probably like 5'1" tall.

>Having the most power.

I'm sorry to dissapoint you, buddy....

But as far as muscle mass is concernet, dude in your pic is tiny compared to some other bodybuilders.

>Filipino's are the most powerful race in the world.
>Filipino's
Filipino's what?

No you retard, it's the stupid upbringing of being a Failipino. My parents are super fucking religious and vote Republican. My Dad even got extremely pissed when I "came out of the closet" in high school and refused to join the military like he did.

When I came home with my boyfriend, he threatened to kill me. When we finally decided to get married, I cut off all communication with my entire stupid family and never invited them to my happy union.

lmfao are Filipino men like five foot one? There are women who are 5 foot eleven who are more intimidating than this musclehead supermanlet. Lil guy probably couldn't deadlift 2 plates lmfao.

>he unironically fell for the height meme

You mad we come to your country, steal your girl and fuck your wife? Pussies

Your dad sounds really based.

You're plain stupid if you have even the slightest thought that it would have been better with a Korean or a Japanese family. If anything, it would have been worse, considering that flips are way more accepting that Koreans and Japanese.

Only Iglesia ni Cristo come close and they're still not as lobotomized as the Japanese with the whole family thing.

here's a real mind blower - there are like 101 million of them!

If power is defined as most tranny prostitues per captia I agree

Get the fuck off pol you fucking faggot trying to give Filipinos a bad name. Fucking faggot if I was your dad I would kill you

Everyone knows Jews are the master race

Fucking based papa. Shame he raised a pansy

manlets on suicide watch for real..

lol faggot height is everything. I am intimidated by guys who are 6 2 and above even if they aren't drugged up Arnold freaks. I look at buff lil guys who are as tall as 12 year old girls and kek at their insecurity.

FYI I'm 5 9 and know my place. I'd never look asthetic as a bodybuilder.

Let me help you out big boy

Your women are good cheap fucks. Only reason to visit that shit hole of an island.

I guess you were born the wrong kind of Filipino.

Filipinos should all be gassed

But I thought Malaysia stronk, certainly their navy is.

>50 year old us coast gaurd cutter
>Flag ship

Only in the Philippines

Same here, but doesn't mean that you can't have a proper handshake and work out to look the best you can.

Maybe they were til' Manny Pacquiao got knocked the fuck out.

It was beautiful in a brutal sort of way. He leaped face first into a perfectly thrown straight right counter. He went down and was asleep, face down on the canvas. If you watch the slow motion replay you can see Mitt Romney (apparently a boxing fan) in the audience making the big O-SHIT face. A bunch of people thought Manny was actually dead for a couple of minutes.

12/8/2012.

That was the day Filipino hegemony ended.

>filipinos
>race

>tfw have a smaller chance of a relationship than a 5'9 manlet
Fmlfam

Kek

Yeah blame it on your upbringing, sure.
What a fucking pathetic excuse. Face your life with some pride instead of pushing the blame onto others.
I feel very bad for your father.

6'3, feels good man

>based father

5'9 is average height for a male, don't let the 6'7 300lbs of solid muscle liars on this site influence your world view

addison russell hitting that grand slam will only fan the flames of this meme

Isn't Thailand worse in this regard?

5"11 here feels fucking bad man

>6 7
nigga who the fuck is 6 7 that you run into on a daily basis? I'm talking about guys that are around 6 2 or 6 3. Intimidation factor comes down to height if your a lil bitch I aint afraid of you.

What, are you pretending to be a women right now?

>Filipinos
>the wetbacks of East Asia
>powerful race
MMkay.

youtube.com/watch?v=tZ3-iu36YLo

There are millions of 6'2 guys you should pick a fight with before you pick one with Manny Pacquiao you faggot. You are a fucking pussy.

lol your papa knows whats up

Oh I know it's average height, I'm outside often enough to see that for myself. But I won't let that curb my enthusiasm and spirit.

Manny's got no ground game, if you take him down the fight is over.

Jesus christ this is why I can't imagine having kids right now. Between media influence and their peers, not even that hardcore dad could keep him from this degeneracy.

how often are you sizing up other men for fights?
when i see a tall fella i dont get intimidated and when i see a little filipino i dont try and intimidate him

Only gonna be 2 hits, Klaus. Manny hitting you, and you hitting the floor

>tfw 5'11.5
>tfw literally .5 inches from achieving the GOAT height

my ex is filipino. i can confirm; powerful as fuck

Filipinos are the niggers of Asia. Neck yourself

lesacreduprintemps19.files.wordpress.com/2012/03/an-examination-of-rushton_s-theory-of-differences-in-penis-length-and-circumference-and-r-k-life-history-theory-in-113-populations.pdf

Depends on who's fighting him. A big enough guy who blocks the first punch or two won't get knocked out and will easily take him down.

I am mostly flip. I can kill you in an instant i guarantee. killed three mans with this masterkey just 5 minutes ago

Clean your fingernails, fucking gross. Also who the fuck uses keys anymore? Too stupid to program your own locks? Fucking retard. Take your shit back to R E D D I T, you get no pussy kid.