Post your Sup Forums waifu/husbando and Anons will make assumptions of you based on your choice

>Post your Sup Forums waifu/husbando and Anons will make assumptions of you based on your choice.
Picture is related.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=VDDnuZAL9ps
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I love Star Trek: The next genderation

You're a furry and you like 'em old.

oh and I have no idea what you posted. Sorry but im guessing you like techno music

I am afraid to say the least

Centipeetle from "Steven Universe" and Splinter from Teenage "Mutant Ninja Turtles". I'm OP and I do like Techno music, so you're right on my part.

IS THAT A FUCKING LYRAN?

You must be really into alt-history and/or star trek.

You want to settle down and raise a family with a honest girl.

>Among the first things that come up for scabrogender is the scabrough shooting

I think even amoung this bs gender shit this thing is literally bs.

So why did homosexual men and women tether themselves to these retards? It'd be a lot easier to be accepted in society if you didn't constantly bring your retarded step-sibling to every outing so they can ruin it by screaming I'M GREY TRANS-AM!

okay, im gonna try to translate this
Jamie likes dudes
Sour Cream is finicky about sex for some reason???
Garnet is made of love but also a dude
I dunno what the fuck amethyst or centipeetle is. i guess they aliens and they're really skewing genders or something
and steven's a boy who just... really wants to be even more special.

Hey now, stay on topic.

Why would you waifu a 2 episode bug.
Youre probably a 40 year old virgin

welcome to Sup Forums. the topic doesn't matter no more.

And also Cylconus for robot waifu

You're partially right.

This is clearly a joke you morons.

What if I have more than one husbando?

You always wanted a "big sister" figure in your life, and you like redheads.

OP could have posted a annotated image of his waifu. Bringing up this gender stuff and not expecting people to talk about it is kinda silly.

>Jamie likes dudes

So he's gay. He is Homosexual Male. He's the G in the McBLG. So what the FUCK is Achillean? Does that mean he's gay everywhere but in the heel?

You like bad girls and want to turn 'em good.

I don't know what any of these mean.

Ah, I see you're one of those who wants to be...

I supposed you're not wrong. Though, still doesn't excuse the thread becoming off-topic.

You have terrible taste in women and always like the villainess in shows, only to be heartbroken when she dies.

I know this because Vriska is mai waifu too

Poe's Law is universal now.

>scarbrogender
>definition: A gender that is rough, tawny, rocky, and makes defining it a difficult challenge, much like scaling a mountain.

what the actual fuck

I can't imagine myself going after any Disney 'princess'

>Achillean
>The gay-men equivalent of "Sapphic". A term describing a gay man or gay relationship, usually sexual in connotation.
Comes from the Greek hero Achilles, who was well-known for having male lovers.

>Gray Ace
>Cute term for someone who sexually identifies as gray-A, meaning neither completely sexual nor asexual.

>Scabrogender
>A gender that is rough, tawny, rocky, and makes defining it a difficult challenge, much like scaling a mountain.
The earthy toned colors represent the gender’s association with physically tough, hard things. The dark brown triangles represent the ambition of creating goals with the intent to reach them.

>Enbian
>a non-binary person attracted to other non-binary people

>Acor, i.e. Acoromantic
>people who experience attraction, but feel unable to act on these feelings because of misconceptions about romance, negative events, or anything else that does not allow one to feel feelings like these.

>Quoigender
>someone who finds the concept of gender identity, or of existing gender words, to themself to be inaccessible, inapplicable, non-sensical

>neutrois
>they have no gender, an absence of gender, or are null gendered. Others have an internal gender that is neither male, nor female, just neutral

GAH

You have Ephebophilia.

You had thought about how horse vagina is like.

>Scabrogender
>A gender that is rough, tawny, rocky, and makes defining it a difficult challenge, much like scaling a mountain.
>The earthy toned colors represent the gender’s association with physically tough, hard things. The dark brown triangles represent the ambition of creating goals with the intent to reach them.

lmao tumblr legitimately mixing up personality and gender

You're a woman that likes older men.

I'd have an easier time believing it referred to people exclusively sexually attracted to Joe Scarborough.

>always like the villainess in shows

Only if there's evidence of actively trying to be a better person. Aside from that though, you're right.

End my suffering

You like insecure nerds. In terms of body type, you either like them tall and thin or as a shortstack-like build, or both.

Alright Sup Forums, diagnose me.
Hard mode: not gay, and disgusted by futa

It wasn't that hard of a guess user.

You like Tomboys. and have a thing fro androgyny.

Refer to this post.

Maybe. I like short hair and a little muscle, but masculine faces, hair, or skelecature ruins it instantly.

You like your women brash, musical, and perhaps, too young.

Stoick

Okay, you like them to look feminine yet act in masculine manner.

You'd like a big, burly Viking sort who'd forgive you for ABSOLUTELY ANYTHING if he loves you enough.

Rat pussy is best though

I believe this kind of speaks for itself, really.

Also, you want your men to be good fathers.

rat ass
>old /tg/ meme of early 2013 or so

Its the weirdest thing too. I find those traits (not the musical part) obnoxious in real people. I think its because in a cartoon, its an adult woman playing a part in a cutesy way, whereas an actual 15 year old is generally going to be a pretty abrasive and annoying bundle of hormones until they mature. (In this case I have a thing for Nika Futterman's voice, too)

Hadn't thought of it in those terms, but I think that's much closer to right. Now I just need to figure out why that is.

>posting chem-rat or whatever her name is
I'm not complaining.

Maybe you think the perfect person for you is someone who has the personality of a boy yet would still be sexually attractive to ya.

I love Goliath with every fiber in my heart

You have bad taste and like terrible jokes.

Die you degenerate Barneyfag.
You need to be burned to death, you literal terrorist.

You both like memes just a bit too much, and dabble in self-pity and depression
femdom gets you diamond hard
You've haven't fully come to terms with just how much you love your fetishes, and are mentally denying it.

>just posts a fucking horse
I hope you'll be banned

- monster-girl fetish
- would probably fuck a retard in real life as long as they were of age

- /ss/fag who wishes they were young and cute again as you find yourself undesirable now
- femdom fetish

- doesn't like the other female options in star vs mainly due to their young age
- femdom fetish
- "THICC!"

- has Dementia(Villainous) and Lord Dominator on their harem chart

- "It's called ephebophilia."
- probably has a foot fetish
- relates to Marco strongly

- has probably fucked or ejaculated on a stuffed animal

Your somewhat insecure but also emotionally numb, and that sometimes creates an inward conflict that you have no idea how to resolve.

GO ON AND DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE

GO ON AND DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE

I AM ANONYMOUS

AND I AM HERE TO SAY

YOU NEED TO PACK IT UP AND GO THE FUCK AWA-A-A-AY!

You like manlets.

Damn that is deep and also true

m.youtube.com/watch?v=VDDnuZAL9ps

Ah come on, Centipeetle ain't retarded. Just struggles to talk and have really easily solved amnesia.

Okay.

I bet you love Halloween don't you.

I say the man has good tastes and amazing jokes

You don't like your women to wear pants.... You misoginist pig

Not really.

Not really Sup Forums related but he's one of my favorite characters in the franchise.

Okay, you don't mind women acting sultry.

so jaime lies here?

t. degenerate
kys

You willingly seek out men to dominate after that are cowardly in nature.

Not at all.

Not even close lol