Prediction for this Election

Memes and Kek aside, this is how I think the election will turn out. Trump doesn't even need Pennsylvania. This for me is based off of the polls I've been monitoring.

I honestly believe Michigan will go red. Those people have truest had enough of democractic power abuse. Black turn out is down significantly.

Memes and Kek aside this actually is pretty good.

the only question i would have is about OH...

This is a pretty well thought out map.

>OH
>FL
>CO
>LA

These need to be adjusted

OH will be red.

t. Ohioan

I know the union bosses are all in for Hillary and putting heavy pressure on lower union members to vote Hillary. But a lot of the union underlings are favoring Trump.

Trump is going to win 1 of ME's votes.

You think Trump can overcome Detroit?

Don't be daft, we know how it will go down

I'll just add this to the screencap thanks

ME CD2 has been red for over a year dumb dumb

OP here,

He's taking Colorado surprisingly.He's in the lead in Ohio in most polls. In Florida, he has a substantial Latino vote, and Louisiana is a given for him

>. In Florida, he has a substantial Latino vote

how does this make sense to you

If can win any one of these states then he wins. With colorado it would be a tie which means the House would still vote for him.

I've seen videos where there's like a fuckton of hardcore latino Trump supporters making their way to vote.

Catholics, Cubans, and legal immigrants.

There is a reason most attorneys will never pick a legal immigrant on my jury if the defendant is EWI. very few people hate illegal aliens more than legal ones.

Florida it makes sense since they're mostly Cubans there. Everywhere else not so much.

why do you think he'll take colorado?

Add also this.

MAINE CD2 = RED

realclearpolitics and select Colorado. He's closing in real fast

Michigan can't get past gibsmedat central Detroit.

Why are shills spamming this post? Trump is going to win in a landslide. I mean NH blue??? Fucking really???

Boi if I was a shill jew I'd say Hillary would win Colorado.

You need your asshole adjusted if you think FL, OH, and LA will be anything other than red

He's up in PA and NH