Has anyone actually seen a Hillary sign/sticker IRL?

I have seen 0. I still see Obama '08 stickers, but I have never seen a Clinton sign/sticker/shirt except for outside of the early voting site.

MAGA Doggo

Yeah pic related

nice pupper user
MAGA Doggo

My local county Dems bought a couple dozen unofficial Hillary signs to put up at early voting stations (Harford County, MD).

I saw 3 official signs for Hillary in Lancaster, PA and about 9 official signs on the on-ramps/off-ramps on Route 1 through southeastern Pennsylvania.

MAGA Doggo

none so far, just down ticket

i live in the most liberal part of Maine and while I do see hillary signs, i see far more Trump/Pence

Maga doggo

MAGA Doggo

I saw one of these, but I'm in Silicon Valley, so I don't think it counts. Have not seen as many lawn signs as I would have expected, tho.

MAGA doggo

MAGA doggo

I go to Hofstra University where the first debate was and I couldn't believe how much Hillary support there was. I participated in a dial poll for a professor during the debate and the other participants wouldn't shut up whenever Hillary "dissed" Trump and bood whenever Trump made a point.

I have in Central PA. weirdly enough i've seen more Johnson signs than trump and clinton combined

My dad.

MAGA Doggo

I see at least 3 on my drive home from work. Only 1 trump sign, and its on the unkept lawn of white trash

Shit mentioned to reply to op not link another thread

MAGA doggo

Seen 2 in the NE

I've seen one, on a random fence in a neighborhood.

MAGA doggo

MAGA doggo

I've see about 6 hillary signs and 0 trump signs

I saw one Hillary sticker. It was placed above a Bernie sticker.

I've seen dozens of Trump stickers and signs. They are everywhere. I am In Florida

I've seen one in the nigger part of the city

I live in a libtard state, so I've seen many. But I have tons of Trump signs in my neighborhood. One guy a block over even has a "STOP HILLARY" sign.

I have seen 1 Hillary sign in Denver and it's in the front yard of a fucking halfway house...

MAGA DOGGO

MAGA Doggo

MAGA Doggo

Middle-high class dems aren't trashy enough to deface their cars with bumpers stickers that are actually pointless.
It's funny that Trumpkins like to call themselves the "silent majority" but hop at every opportunity to identify themselves as a supporter.

My only experience with Hillary related things was after the DNC, in Berkeley, some 70ish years old husband and wife with HRC's baseball caps.

I have seen one (North Carolina). It was on a Prius driven by a white male.

MAGA Doggo

MAGA Doggo

I'm in Los Angeles, and I think I have seen 2. And that's in the infamous Los Angeles rush hours, on the freeways, for years.

I only see hillary support online, never in public.

MAGA DAGGO

Saw two Hillary stickers in Michigan over a two week period. Here in CA I've seen two of them, and only one Trump sticker.

San Diego. I saw one bumper sticker about two weeks ago and a second bumper sticker last week. That's it. Haven't seen any Trump stuff in the wild because no one wants their shit fucked up by some random spic

I sometimes take a shortcut home thru a housing development heavily populated by Hispanics. That's the only place I've seen any support for Hillary.

MAGA Doggo

Hawaii here, I've seen a single bumper sticker. I mean literally just one. lol

MAGA doggo

kek

MAGA doggo

MAGA Doggo

2 clinton stickers. I live in the bay area. 0 Trump signs, and a few bernie signs. 1 of the clinton stickers is on a car parked in my neighborhood. Thinking of writing "for prison" on a piece of paper and taping it next to the hillary sticker.

NE TN reporting in, only hillary sticker i've seen so far was on an elderly woman's van. Plenty of trump signs in the rural area, though.

There's one in my town. There's still one Bernie sign up in my town. There's three Trump signs. I live in a heavy-left town in Connecticut.

Two in the old people neighborhood where they'd probably die before she took office if she won.

However, I've seen more Trump signs, there's two in my neighborhood that I know of.

I'd say there's about a 85-15 spread of Trump lawn signs to Hillary lawn signs around where I live. Only other time I've seen something different was a single Hillary bumper sticker on a car parked in my campus.

Northeast Ohio, by the way.

MAGA doggo

I have seen 7 hillary signs.

I have lost count of how many trump signs I've seen.

MAGA doggo

Las Vegas here, I only saw one, but when I went to Santa Fe over the weekend I saw a fuckton.

MAGA Doggo

Living in Southern California I have seen one Clinton sign on the edge of Pasadena.

Other then that there are tons of Trump/Pence signs along the 14, and heading out of East LA.

Even driving around Valencia I've only ever seen Trump bumper stickers.

MAGA Doggo.

Oh, and MAGA Doggo.

Here in Florida I've seen maybe 1-2 cases of a Hillary bumper sticker. I see multiple trump stickers, signs, and people at corners holding signs for trump pence. Could be my area but I never see Hillary stuff and I actively look for it.

I've seen one at my college. Everyone else are Bernouts.

First off MAGA Doggo....second was just saying this yesterday I live in NY and am on the road 4 hours a day...I've seen about a thousand trump bumper stickers but only like 25 hillary ones

Live in Staten Island inside NYC and never seen a Hillary sign or sticker. Trump signs and stickers galore though

Portland or Lewiston?

Lots of signs in PA on my way to work. About equal with Trump signs though. Neither of them clearly outnumber the other.

>be nign
What did she mean by this?

MAGA Doggo

I just saw one a minute ago and it was on some bald cucks rav 4 who didnt know how to use his blinker

Mass reprting in. No Clinton signs, but plenty of Trump signs. Shame the state will never get out of Democract hands regardless since the state is filled with Trump signs.

I've seen a handful but I mostly see Trump signs.

I've seen two here in Orlando. There were both very small. SAD.

They are everywhere in Flori-duh.

Madame President.......

Oh, and MAGA Doggo.

Chicago suburbs here, yes, i have seen 3 houses with clinton signs and probably 4 cars with clinton stickers. MAGA Doggo

MAGA Doggo

In front of my parent's house.
My mom is voting for her.

I have seen 4.

The reason this matters is because I live in Chicago.

Saw one on this fat girls car when I was going to the store the other day, didn't surprise me at all

In eastern Iowa I've seen about an even amount of Trump/Clinton signs with a few Memey Memeston signs sprinkled in.

My parents in western Iowa say it's about 95% Trump signs.

MAGA doggo.

No Clinton signs, two bumper stickers. Whole neighborhood is Trump. Landslide boys!

Convince her and the rest of your family to vote for Johnson, if they refuse to MAGA.

Woo them with the fact that two party system cracks if he gets 5% of the popular vote (Threshold for Federal funding.)

MAGA doggo

I'm north of cedar rapids. ONLY seen a couple.

On a university professor's car.
...go figure.

Yep
t. Jew Yorker

doggo thread?

MAGA Doggo

Clinton sticker on a classmate's laptop. Fuck that ugly gook shit.

MAGA Doggo

Maga doggo

MAGA doggo

MAGA Doggo

I've yet to see one and I go to UMass.
I did see a guy in a Trump shirt the other day, but that's pretty much it.

I've seen about 10 Hillary stickers to 5 Trump stickers here in Cuckifornia. It's mostly old white guilt cucks driving Priuses who I see shilling the Hill. Still voting for Trump even though it's probably a lost cause here. I encourage all Califags to do the same.

I've seen maybe acouple. Stickers mostly on old ladies cars.

Trump signs everywhere

you know, usually I can't fap to doujins if I've seen the source material but I never get tired of kaworu/shinji yaoi
I wonder why that is

oggoD AGAM

I live in Florida and I've seen plenty of signs and even people wearing Hillary shirts, but I've seen like ten times as many Trump signs.

MAGA Doggo

In the extreme poverty stricken ghettos.