How do we solve the MANCHILD DILEMMA??!

How do we solve the MANCHILD DILEMMA??!

I went to McDonalds recently and the contrast between the male and female employees (all young) couldn't have been starker. The females spoke clearly and confidently while maintaining eye contact with customers and smiling at them in a professional manner. The males looked sullen and unhappy to be there. The manager was an older female who no doubt juggled her work with her various domestic responsibilities.

What happened?!

get girls like the one in OP's pic to find, hunt down, and jerk off these sorts of guys when they're in the age of 18-24. only once. they will strive to have a life where they can have any woman do this for them. they just need a taste to be hooked. most of them suffer from the disease of virginism and therefore think food and video games are the best things in life.

>mcdonalds
Unless they're

its because men shouldn't be working in McDonalds.
women fine. men no

Why would anyone be happy to work at fucking McDonalds.

>biological imperative
>post is about a conditioned response

we really should give women all the shit jobs. a. kick out Mexicans, b. give minimum wage jobs to women, c. give universal basic income to males only, d. great country great humanity.

>mcdonalds
Thats why you fucking retard

Men are abused most of their lives. Grade School. High School.

From what I've been reading, I do believe it was the Jews, sir.

i'm 29 living with my mom and whenever I go somewhere she drives me and and pays for what I want
Am I a manchild?

Prove it, tough guy. Yeah, I thought so.

Yes you fucking retard canuck

Holy fuck.

I also want to know how to solve this.

>be 29
>be poor because separated from military and GI Bill pays jack shit
>have to live with two other dudes
>one's 23, one's 22
>both are up until 2 am, every morning, watching anime
>loud as fuck
>play video games all day
>only eat takeout of microwaveable food
>don't lift, run, anything
>can't wash a dish to save their lives

It's literally like living with 10 year old me, except I actually had to wash dishes as one of my chores and I've never watched anime outside DBZ. If they ask about going to the gym or what I do for fun, I tell them I like to read, lift, and get my political insights from a Peruvian Bean Soup chatroom.

>swe
>sweden
mfw all the white women work in McDonalds for safety purposes, safe near all the bacon.

>goes to McDonalds
>gets served by a white woman

I remember those days.

Living the dream.

Go to chick-fil-a.

It's called being thankful for having something. I work at a semi-fast food joint part time while I go to school, and I'm very happy to work there.

Go to Maine or the NE, they're mostly white but the service is slower (though I've had fewer problems).

They are unhappy because they dont thrive. They are obviously cucked probably have a female supervisor, female teachers and only mum brought them up. Its a lost Generation of Males. They are numales without masculine energy. Thats why they hate themselves. And they show this by voting against their own race and nation.

kek

Wow, you're good

/thread

Want to solve the manchild problem? Give men a reason to want to contribute to society.

Until then? Tough shit.

>working at Macdonald's

>tfw no 6/10 McDonald's cutes to split my fries with

Who's that in the image?

>people are unhappy about working at mcdonalds
No shit sherlock. Let's be straight - it's shit and boring job. Females lack basic self-conciousness so no wonder they don't have reasons to be depressed. They're only focused on handout from employee they'll get at the end of month so they can buy new iphone or some retarded and pointless shit like that. Mindless consumerism and materialism is what their life resolves around but for any reasonable being including even averagely intelligent male this kind of existence is depressing as fuck.

>CFA

Nothing but polite, young, white, conservative teenagers working there. I fucking love CFA. I have never seen a nigger at one.

Nah I avoid McDonalds like the plaque now.

My favorite is Popeyes. If you aren't being served by a large negress that calls you "honey" then you're in the wrong place.

WELL GOOD FOR YOU LOSER

I grew up in the jersey shore, when I was a kid it was mostly white, now alot of coloreds from the shitty part of town have taken the jobs of local teens

Who's the woman in the OP's image? Anyone?

Is this angry response to showing weakness not proof enough that men are treated poorly?

Either treat men better, or treat women worse.

The world is all rotten now. Women are favored because they are blind consumerists who conveniently shovel all money into corporate hands instead of investing.

Go get a job at McDonalds and change thing around OP.

Alpha af

>What happened?!
the service industry is a low level form of prostitution. most guys dont enjoy serving and kissing ass for money

Because if you have a vagina it doesn't matter that you're working a dead-end job because you can just bag a beta provider in your late 20s, whereas if you're a guy you might be at serious risk of not carrying on your genes.

I could probably only feel thankful for working in McDonalds if I had previously lived on the street.

come to Germany
foreigners don't work here

White kids are only going to do what's "cool" and McDs isn't cool anymore.

It's the same way with Sonic. I used to go hit on the literal 10/10s that would skate around that place, but now it's nothing but niggers....walking.....some of them men.

Because any of those women could date a man who works a better job than their own but those men who work there can't

The hypergamy of the present females demoralizes them, as most there probably have outside boyfriends while the men are single and stuck in a dead-end job.

Understandable. I've come to realize no matter how small something is, I'm thankful for it. I wouldn't want to work at a McD's, but if it's the only job I could find, I'd be thankful to have an income.

kys leaf

>What happened?!
Young men are unconfident. Oh no, what could be the cause?
It's not like they are demeaned at every chance to do so, held to a higher standard while being given a lower worth.

mcdonalds hamburgers are absolutely amazing when you're baked though, sober not as much. actually im about to go grab 2 hamburgers, a small fry, and an apple pie rn. gonna make me cum

>biological imperative
Maybe if youre a 'muh dick' google, but true humans have a brain and free will and can choose to ignore the call of nature.

>What happened?!
feminism in education and a complete absence of male role models that does not look like estrogen-bombs.

wagie logic

>What happened?!
Well you went to McDonalds...this is a place where people with no skills, ambition or value in the market place, go to get min wage jobs.

Women deal with that better because they do easy jobs like work tills, smile at customers, flirt maybe a little bit but generally are given a pass by both female and male bosses. Where as men are given all the heavy lifting, given the shit jobs and expected to pick up the slack of the female co-workers.

Neither are going anywhere but the women have it perpetually easy in life because customers like you respond positively to a cute smile and eye contact and women know it's in their best interest to continue to provoke these reactions.

None of these people are winners working at a place like that, they're all paid the same, the difference is much more is expected from one group of people which makes them more miserable.

Chicfila has all the qt's now

I dunno man, there's a local fried chicken place near me called "Anna's Chicken" that's been owned and run by an Asian family for decades near me that has some pretty awesome fried chicken, shrimp, catfish, eggrolls, etc. along with the usual sides (mashed potatoes, fried okra, corn nuggets). They speak broken Engrish to customers and yell at each other in what I'm assuming is Vietnamese.

Interior decor resembles most mom & pop asian food venues and consists of potted plants, aquariums with colorful fish, and oriental scenery painted on the walls but they serve some DAMN good soul food.

yeah chikfila is the most "trendy" fast food place where im from. every white female aged 13-25 basically lives at that place

I worked there with a bunch of friends in high school. One of the better (fun) jobs I had. Perfect for high schoolers, college students in school or women's study graduates.

Yep, best part is that it's only whites there, googles go to popeyes

modern men: beta, weak, can't fix anything, knows a lot less about the tech people all assume they're so good with

modern women: shallow, entitled, cosumerist, slutty/low self worth, gold digging

generalizations, i know, but the numbers on both sides grows and becomes more the norm.

I think that the deficiencies of each gender further drive that of the other gender, worsening the problem.

Lots of things caused it, but men and women used to keep each other grounded and minimized the negatives in each other. Now they're just incentivizing them.

I tried several times to make sense of your post, the latter part is clearer but the first.. The grammar fucked my head.

I'm probably a man child. I think western men feel a lack of purpose. Some guys maybe have higher T and are content with chasing pussy, the rest seem to isolate themselves and stop giving a fuck.

As usual the issue is solved in the first post. We should actually switch to having just one post per thread - wouldn't hurt the quality much but would save a lot of bandwidth.

at least they're contained in the kitchen.

If I was an adult working at McDonald's I'd be so drugged out to get through the shift yeah I'd have a sullen face.

>29 years old

>Has to live with a bunch of college aged kids

>Acts superior

Ok

white males are college, and the white girls wont date the minority males working @ mackers

Kansan checking in: white McDonalds workers

whats ur favorite thing on the menu user

Feels good though

they're probably baked

Not a huge McDonalds guy if I go I usually just get either a mcdouble, medium fry and a coke or 2 breakfast burritos, a hash brown and a coke, depending on the time.

Now that I think about it, I almost never see dindus at Chic Fil A. McDonalds on the other hand might as well accept EBT cards....

Women who work there don't asipre for more (they have a bagina). The males have to get a real job to be anything more than trash.

I've seen plenty of blacks in my local CFAs. I wouldn't classify any of them as niggers tho.

Clearly you've never been to a fast food place it's all muslims/blacks here too.

>my mcdonalds have one cute white girl and black guys always looking at her
>other black girls keep trying to order her around

wish i could protect her.

>eating the mcjew
>ever

Their burgers are full of estrogen to make people dosile and submissive

Either eat organic meat or go vegetarian

Oh hell yes. The hole in the wall Asian restaurants are God Tier.

>vegan
>alpha

Pick one

fuck off brit, leave our burgers alone

>this is somehow noteworthy in america

how

sauce on pics?

100% blacks and mexicans here. One time they had an arab girl who couldn't understand english working the drive thru. Why to fuck

Women are better at socializing. They also mature faster.

I don't really care what you choose to shove down your gullet, but the fact remains processed meat is just about the worst shit you can eat, at least vegans have self discipline

are they fat tho

>I went to Mc Donalds
There was you're mistake, no decent Person would go and eat this crap.

Abby Champion

I read on Telegraph or some other British paper that was linked from Drudge, that millennial white men were the least respected, least liked group in the UK.

They are futureless, and many are hopeless. They gave themselves over to the consumerist void and there is nothing but despair in that for anyone with foresight.

Your government raises them. They have no existential purpose. They are hated for being themselves. What's the point of honest effort? A pension when they're too old to earn money?

There is no point.

>wanting to force parasitism on your fellow man, all in the name of conformity

>implying paying for it occasionally isn't better than having a live in codependent who demands you do and pay for everything while giving nothing in return

What did he mean by this?

Easy.
Solve the woman-whore dilemma.

Slide thread, but fuck it.

Women are valued by their looks, men are valued by what they do for a living.

You were in a fucking McDonalds. Of course the men are not going to look proud to be there.

Move in with people older than you. I've been there.

first hand experience this is bullshit and doesn't fix anything
it was great while it lasted though

>60% (probably around 40 with mexishits)

America is not white

>H-h-here is your goatburger Mr. Ahmed...

Can we all agree that the bottom 30% of males should be forcibly turned into females?
>no more virgins complaining about virgin problems
>increase the supply of pussy, thereby decreasing the utility of "slutty" behavior
>loser men now have a real purpose: trying to live as a qt girl instead
>tech advances will allow for artificial wombs and eventually pregnancies for these new women, allowing them to start families of their own
There is objectively no downside to this, Sup Forums.

>What happened?!
The girls know that some schmuck will one day whisk them away from it all, and the guys know that the job is their doom.