He bulked.

What the fuck, tell him you dummy

so stoked
Lucifer is better than any Netflix or CW show

and then he finds the wings anyway

Still can't believe he's 40 years old!!

>the black angel has a big dick
at least it's a classic gag

should I watch Lucifer with my girlfriend? we watched Castle together so we both enjoy the campy shit. I'd want to watch it for the lore too though so how is that used?

There is no lore. It's literally Castle with a Lucifer skin, one of those "Together they solve crime" type of shows

Poor Chloe.

Wow Superman is a dick to Brother Blood

There's a very small amount of lore, but not as much as I'd like. They could delve more into it as the show goes on though.

You guys staying for the gifted?
I might want the pilot but I'm not expecting the world

>Charlize Theron on a Seth MacFart show in person
What the fuck

You see all the guest stars he had on Family Guy? Dude obviously has connections.

Canada gets it on Sunday

He networks something fierce

Liam Neeson and Charlize were both in a movie together with him, and now they show up whenever he has a role for them

I think they were both also on Family Guy too.

goddammit. I really want to watch the show now that Welling is in it but fuck, I need some proper lore and angel story stuff

by the way, while we're at it. can anyone recommend the Lucifer books? starting my physical collection at the moment and thought about giving it a shot after I have read all of Sandman

Watch it for Welling and your gf then

This all seems really superfluous, since we all know these guys aren't the ones who took Lucifer. Which will probably be a season-long mystery.

Oh. Nevermind.

>Sinnerman
That's one tongue in cheek name for a crime boss with a connection to demons and shit

>You can't save them all
Welling you cad

Is this the gifted thread? Are we getting a general?

Im back babies

There are like two other threads
But stick around if you want, we do have a link after all

>Jamie Chung
>the blonde who played Silver St Cloud

Is this the show where Gotham guest stars go to die?

The Lucifer series from 2000 is fantastic, and the one from 2015 is awful compared to it.
It got reprinted in five books

well, booksetc.co.uk only has the books so I'll just get those. Amazon Germany is a pure goddamn ripoff, they can't even use proper packaging ffs

What is the quality of the books though? Do they show dents easily? I only know that they collect two volumes each but I'm kinda worried that the thickness of the books makes the whole thing tear apart after a few read throughs

The quality seems pretty good. It is not-glossy paper, and they are softcovers, so the 340-400 page bindings are not bad.

thanks man. will check it out then

does this guy fucking age? he looks exactly like he did in smallville which was like 10 years ago

Maybe he is Superman after all

I heard there was a rumor he could show up as a superman in Flash somehow. I know they have that other dude playing Superman but fuck him, Welling could play papa supes perfect. They could even put a little Jon on they show.

Actually fuck that he's bulked up can we make this dude CW Batman? Is that legal for them?

thing is, we can get both batman AND superman from the Smallville universe. The comicbook Season 11 had pretty much every JL member in it so it's all possible if they just want to do it

>getting the Flash audience
>getting the Supergirl audience
>getting the Smallville audience
>getting the entire fucking DC audience

honestly, if there's no copyright issues that are a barrier for them, they're literally retarded for not doing it

Fox has TV Batman rights, so unfortunately that's off the table

then why did they put that poor child in a gimp suit on Gotham? Never watched a second of that refuse but I thought that had to do with legal issues.

How tf did both WB and CW manage to let those rights slip by

Batman 66'
wired.com/2014/11/batman-home-video-finally/
>According to a source privy to negotiations, Fox was not impressed with Classic's legwork. It first argued Classic had no right to present the Dutch ultimatum, which would force Fox into action, because it didn't share 50 percent of the revenue after deductions and therefore weren't equal partners. At some point between 2010 and 2012, Fox and Classic went to private arbitration, which ruled on appeal that Classic had the right to act on the original contract.

>Classic offered Fox a seven-figure sum for its stake in Batman. Per the contract, Fox had to sell or buy it for the same price. Kaplan's strategy had made it a no-lose proposition for Ellenbogen: either Fox sold its share, allowing Classic and Warner Bros. to proceed, or Fox would pay roughly three times what Classic had paid for the rights. In the end, Fox decided to buy, which consolidated the series under one banner. (Classic later sold its content library to DreamWorks, sans Batman, for $155 million.)
>What happened between Fox and Warner Bros. over the next few years is unknown: both declined to comment on negotiations. But in 2012, the two were able to square away a licensing deal for collectibles based on the series. While fans took that as foreshadowing, the DVDs never materialized. Whoever distributed the series would get the lion's share of the revenue, and neither company wanted to acquiesce to the other.