I love happy endings. I loved that Jerry and the family won. Who feels the same?

I love happy endings. I loved that Jerry and the family won. Who feels the same?

I don't know if using the whole episode just for this punchline was worth it, but I chuckled a bit.

I would prefered to Jerry to grow a spine and kindly reject Beth

wish it was planned better. they need a tighter writing team if they do another season arc

Wish what was planned better? Them getting back together?

Do you watch the show? Were you also pissed that the first episode of this season just completely reset the status quo? The show thrives on resetting back to the status quo. Hell, this was joked about in the first fucking season when they make a point of resetting the status quo by switching universes after fucking up so bad.

FUCK. It's a goddamn comedy show not a fucking drama no one gives a fuck about season arcs but raging autists and emotional retards with nothing better going on in their lives.

Oh wait I forgot where the FUCK I am again.

Would have been a tad out of character. The only thing Jerry wants out of life is a family so obviously he would have taken her back. What /should/ have happened is Jerry should have found a new girl before Beth showed up.

clone rick
clone beth
both programed to take care of the family

You call that a victory? Jerry won in the previous episode, but they wouldn't let him have that. This is just buckling down for another season of boring sideplots.

Did Morty really think Rick wouldnt be able to find out where they were hiding?

So all the character arcs, plot threads, lore etc. is just bait for autistic people? Comedies are incapable of or should not have these things?

>you win jerry. YOU WIN. No amount of genius can stop your dumb mediocre vacuos route from digging into everything and everyone around you and draining them of any ability to fend you off
That technically means Jerry is the one being in the universe Rick cant win against. When you think about it its actually a compliment. Specially this
>from digging into everything and everyone around you and draining them of any ability to fend you off
this probably means rick isnt inmune either.

he probably had a feeling Rick would regardless, given the man's tracked his calls and he used his portal gun.

Like many things in this episode, it seemed like it was less about the effectiveness of the action so much as making a point.

Morty was telling Rick that where once his family had been willing to give up their old lives for his sake, they would be willing to give up their lives to GET AWAY.

In effect, while Morty never heard Rick mention how badly he wanted to avoid time with Beth in any capacity, Morty unintentionally is telling rick to his face Beth no longer wants anything to do with him.

So, in a way, Rickfans should take heart: Rick did win.

He just didn't realize him winning wasn't a good thing for him.

>this probably means rick isnt inmune either.
Let's be honest. If Jerry wasn't the father of his grandchildren he would have probably killed him or sent him to an alternate dimension a long time ago.

>Jerry won in the previous episode
that was not a win

>spend time meandering on a plot line
>cut it with no satisfying conclusion

The show shouldn't be a drama and that's the problem. They keep trying to tug on the feels and also keep it lolsorandumb and they can't do it. Their writers aren't competent enough.

Calling it now. This Beth is a clone, next season will start with Rick catching up with the real Beth wherever she is

The family won what? Sure Jerry gets Beth back, but that's really it.

but as wirly dirly showed, even rick is inmune if he stays with him long enough.

DL plz

what would be the point of that? Make a finale where its back to the status quo and they are happy only to take it back to the dark shit for no reason? It wouldnt even be funny and it will be a step back.
Besides, i think justin and dan will take the criticism this season at heart and make something better on S4. Specially since this is the most hated season

Wait to see if it lasts the fourth season premiere.

I don't know what everyone's bitching about. If you actually thought this show was going to have an overarching plot you're either reddit or underage. It was one of the best episodes of the season.

The whole family is fully aware of Rick's manipulation and how flawed his ideals are. Season 2 ends with the family incapable of living without Rick and bending over backwards to stay with him. Season 3 ends with the family telling Rick "Either you take it or leave it".

Rick has fallen from the patriarch to the lowest role of the family. He'll still do adventures and let him get away with shit but now they're no longer intimidated by him.

I'm happy things are okay. This was inevitable though, she was clearly not taking it well enough to not have a relapse soon.

Rick will fuck her back into submission

I honestly was expecting Rick fucking Beth to be something that was going to happen in the finale.

>only to take it back to the dark shit for no reason?
Which is the real, actual status quo.

>incest and ntr

I can't wait until 2972.

Why is it always the third season the worst one?

Name 4 examples

sopranos
SImpsons
Seinfeld
Baywatch

Rick and Morty, Bojack Horseman, CW's Flash, horses

It wouldn't have been Jerry then.

Now this Beth was a tad nicer so she must have been a clone.

The only autist here is you for getting so fed up because of a funny show.

Are you stupid? the whole point of Ricks speech is that across the multi-verse Jerry always and always loses at the exact same time. This episode taught me that we're watching the saga of Rick C-137 as he tears across infinite meaningless universes. There will always be a beth that loves him and always a morty that follows him.

>Jerry always and always
*Jerry always wins and always

Ricks problem i that he failed as father and married man himself. he literally got his family killed by his action and bashing on Jerry for being not genius and still do it better must be humiliating to Rick.

Doofus Jerry makes more sense now. Rock tried everything against Doofus Jerry and still got his ass kicked

>the most hated season
Maybe on Sup Forums but Reddit and IMDB love it and that's what matters.