The movie that was going to save 2D animated films got leaked before it even had a chance to premier

>the movie that was going to save 2D animated films got leaked before it even had a chance to premier

Other urls found in this thread:

derpibooru.org/1168880
lolke12.deviantart.com/art/Pinkie-Pie-smile-287839663
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What movie would that be?

Considering that OP's pic says Hasbro, I am guessing it's the horse movie.

Wait something was going to save 2D animation?

Oh right, didn't read the filename. My bad

Gib link

Good, Barney doesn't deserve ANY success.

most of us here who were interested in it would have pirated it anyways

the ones going to theaters are mostly going to be kids and their parents, and they won't pirate it

Did you enjoy the movie Lee?

But Barney is a dinosaur (from our imagination), OP is talking about the horse movie.

Barneyfags are deluded that their shitty movie is going to save animation simply because of some variable that makes them feel like it didn't have a chance to succeed against others. In this case because they're not allowed to post their shit on other boards, and for good reason.
This same delusion is what's making people believe Faust's Medusa or Tartakovsky's Popeye was going to save animation for whatever reason.

Same shit, really.

And yet they are still better than you.

Did anyone genuinely enjoy FIM past season 2? It seemed like it was just a bunch of self-absorbed drones who got left inside their hugbox and instantly they thought they represented everyone.

The fandom died the moment season 2 aired. There was just nobody left to tell the faggots that the show was over.

Is it a camrip or a proper file of the footage?
I won't watch if it's a camrip but it's gonna be really hard waiting for the film to come out here.

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:065726b106e4c1c6611ef13d59715e7ffc0d9272&dn=MLP%20The%20Movie.mp4

t. degenerate
kys

I should clarify my country doesn't get it fir a month.

Lee please go

Have you ever been to an Equestria Girls showing? There's more bronies than kids/parents.

>Children's movie in october to suck in families
>2D animation to suck in Animation snobs
>A popular Property
>Nothing else that crosses the two markets so no movie can dilute profits

IDK it has a chance to make a chunk of change.

Thank you user

it's a proper video, not a camrip. you can see screens here

Kill yourself you fucking shill
derpibooru.org/1168880

I don't know if Popeye was going to save animation but I do know I'm mad as fuck that Sony put it on the back burner in favor of the goddamn Emoji movie

Good. I hope this sociopath gets sued for good. There's no safety net this time like with Jem and the Holograms. (or NuPPG and nuTeenTitans)

1080p
Is it possible to download it in a lower res?
I get fuck all bandwith and that will be a heavy blow.

Wow. You've got to be fucking kidding

Did popeye even hit anybody in the trailer?
That makes me wonder if maybe they were removing the violance from it anyway.

The show wasn't that good in season 1, the fandom was just a meme, but after it blew up big the people working on it started taking it more seriously and actually made it a good show (Faust always took it seriously, but she isn't a very good writer).

Burn to death faggot
lolke12.deviantart.com/art/Pinkie-Pie-smile-287839663

>Barney
>good
Shill detected, kill yourself

the leak was literally hours ago, so this is the only version currently available.

I'm sure people will convert and upload smaller versions later.

Fausts problem is she doesn't know what to do with characters she doesn't like.
Well that was her problem. Her problem now is she went full sjw.

Well he doesn't have any excuse now. It's a franchise from 82,84,86 and 88.

Now it got a reboot with G3 and G4(2010-2017) and now a movie in goddamn 2017.

All I want to hear out of Doug Walker is: Sonic SatAm 2.0 extended tripled in-depth version.

Only thing I don't like about him is how he spends so little time on the good cartoon shows like Gargoyles.
While on the bad shows like sonic the shithog he spent the entire episode picking it apart.
Can't he turn positive emotions into something funny just as negative emotions?

I guess I will wait. Were I in america I would probably wait for release but I can't avoid spoilers for a month.

what the fuck does Doug have to do with an MLP movie?

yes