Looking for a Sup Forums approved translation of Mein Kampf

Looking for a Sup Forums approved translation of Mein Kampf
Don't want to pick up a copy that's been ruined by the leftist

Pic unrelated

Other urls found in this thread:

ostarapublications.com/mein-kampf-stalag-edition-complete-officially-authorised-english-translation-ever-issued/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

book was boring, it basically had no plot.

Read I, Robot instead.

Improve yourself. Learn German and read it.

It's not supposed to have a plot, you mongoloid.

That's a future plan. Don't have time or effort for that currently.

You really won't find one. The issue with "translators" is that in order to make a proper translation, you have to not only understand the language, but understand the ideas that the language is trying to convey.

I've done very slow translations of Nietzsche because I'm not very adept at German, but I'm great at philosophy. What I yield is something more true to the original text than what we currently have. People will argue against these translations because they aren't "correct". However, much in the same way that translating the text on a Sup Forums board cannot be literal if the meaning is to be preserved, the meaning is lost within the text of Nietzsche.

I'm sure the same can be easily said of Mein Kampf.

Most say Ford. Never read it, though, just an oldfag.

>shaved pussy
gross

>it was bad on purpose

Fuck you people are retards.

She looks cold

damn nigga, that Aryan girl could make anyone believe in the master race.

me and the negro crew are jelous of the whitey!we got to fuck ugly niggers in the hood, if you know what i mean lol

it's a shit book, no matter what version

sauce?

I'll give you a book that'll make Mein Kampf seem like some tumblr trash. Just read The Camp of Saints and it'll tell you everything you need to know about the West's future.

Friendly reminder all profits made off this book go directly to holocaust survivors DO NOT BUY

>muh self improvement meme
Learning Deutsch is quite a low payoff

Why do you need a Sup Forums approved version when you have the NSDAP approved English translation in the Stalag Edition?

ostarapublications.com/mein-kampf-stalag-edition-complete-officially-authorised-english-translation-ever-issued/

There were some threads a few months back about the correct translation of Mein Kampf. What they showed was that in certain times the ''translation'' would express the exact opposite of what the original said.

Get yourself a free ebook Ford Translation online.

The verision from the Nazi ministry of propaganda is good.
It has a few spelling errors and stuff since it was wartime when it came out and they didn't have an abundance of Britts to spell check the book, but you can still read it very easily.

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK
>tfw goosebump fetish

You just knocked me off my 4-day nofap streak. I'll be masturbating to this picture for years to come.

Ford translation is best translation.

I've read the German plus 3 different english translations besides the Ford, and the Ford translation is, imo the most accurate and really gets across what Hitler is trying to say.

>Reynal and Hitchcock
translated by anti-Nazis

>Murphy
Seems like this one was spit out in a rush, lots of mistakes and bad translations

>Manheim translation
Over translated, definitely not for the layman. It seems like they translated every word when some words could have been left out (anyone here that speaks two or more languages knows what I'm talking about), to the point where it makes it annoying and boring to read. I get the feeling Manheim was trying to make it impossible to read, or making it seem like Hitler was a rambling lunatic.

Ford brought this book to life, and it really is the way it was meant to be read.

>he fell for nofap meme
Idiet

Just found it on an aryan thread on /s/ one day

Thanks, huemonkey

The Leaf strikes again

You're welcome, leaflet.