You know Jimmy, the cash register isn't just for totaling up a customer's order...

>You know Jimmy, the cash register isn't just for totaling up a customer's order. It's essential for us to use it in order to keep track of our inventory and record sales. Also, customers may want a receipt as a proof of purchase of their order, and you can't do that in your head. And what if they would like to pay via credit card?

>Jimmy, it is pretty impressive that you can get the order total in your head, but please follow proper procedure and use the cash register in the future.

Is Sup Forums the most repetitive media-related board?

What makes you say that, user?

Sup Forums is down the road.
/aco/ is across the street.
/trash/ is behind the dumpster in the alley.

This nigga don't know shit about inventory

Is Sup Forums the most repetitive media-related board?

is Sup Forums the most repetitive media-related board?

check Sup Forums

¿pɹɐoq pǝʇɐןǝɹ-ɐıpǝɯ ǝʌıʇıʇǝdǝɹ ʇsoɯ ǝɥʇ /oɔ/ sı

Sup Forums is down the road.
/aco/ is across the street.
/trash/ is behind the dumpster in the alley.

>been working my first job at Walgreens Flagship in Chicago for two months now as Cashier.
>tfw I finally realize why Jimmy is being a fucking sperg of an idiot.

Reminds me of my co-worker who accidentally gave out rain ponchos to poo tourists who thought they were free.

Who hires a 10 year old for anything, especially retail?

have you been to Sup Forums aka /sneedsfeedandseed/?

>jimmy proceeds to frankenstein himself and turns his brain into a faulty register because that's how much of an asshole he is
You can't reason with Jimbo. He always has to be right.

Could he beat Rick?

You don't really need to go to Sup Forums since Sup Forums is always coming to Sup Forums.

there are two shows currently airing right now that people here have an even remote interest in talking about

You have to schedule dermatologist appointments pretty far in advance man

But what about the rest of his immediate family who all work in the building but were absent.

They didn't want to get hit by a plane

now that's just quacking crazy

I don't know about Rick but i'm sure as fuck he can beat me from raping Cindy in the ass.

>You installed what into my restaurant?

Skeet was definitely in the wrong here

NuPPG and...?

friendly reminder that Skeet literally hired underage children and paid them below minimum wage

So he did nothing wrong?

DON'T NEED TO SKEET!

SODIUM CHLORIDE

friendly reminder that Jimmy, through his invention, committed industrial terrorism

Skeet got his nickname from the amounts of semen he would leave behind within and upon his rape victims.

To be fair, that's the best kind of terrorism.

Isn't Skeet a classmate?
IIRC he brought a monkey to a talent show

close but it's actually because of the semen he puts in the sauce
Skeet's like 30 at least

>thats what I said
>sodium chloride

Who gives a fuck, it's not a real job if you're wearing a paper hat.

Well, maybe this wouldn't be an issue if you, oh, I don't know, DIDN'T HIRE LITERAL KIDS TO WORK IN THE RESTAURANT! I mean, holy shit, they're not old enough to be working! Child Labor Laws do exist, you know.

>terrorist attack insurance

That doesn't sound like a real thing that exists.

This, he IS in the wrong legally whether you like it or not. He's exploiting Jimmy's naïveté

YOURE SUPPOSED TO PUSH THE BUTTONS WITH THE PICTURES OF FOOD ON EM

Don't need to skeet

Skeet doesn't try to intimidate the customers by being pretentious unlike Jimmy. Jimmy calls salt sodium chloride in public! Like yeah, salt is sodium chloride but, but you don't fucking call salt sodium chloride in fucking public Jimmy what the fuck? that's fucking autistic you autistic bitch cunt, god I hate Jimmy, Jimmy kept being a cunt by not listening to Skeet. Jimmy did not use the cash register because he thinks he is smarter than the fucking cash register. Jimmy is actually a fucking dumbass because the cash register is used for inventory tracking. Skeet had every right to fucking fire this pretentious asshole Jimmy, but Skeet kept giving Jimmy more chances because Skeet is a man of morals. Skeet knows Jimmy, Skeet knows Jimmy, Skeet knows the chaotic shit that Jimmy has cursed on Retroville. Because Skeet has a set of morals and he is a kind humble man Skeet sees this as an opprotunity to change Jimmy's life so Jimmy can be a productive citizen of Retroville. Skeet wants Jimmy to succeed. And how does Jimmy repay Skeet? Jimmy illegally break into McSpanky's at night to change McSpanky's a once proud fast food chain into some souless artifical robotic nightmare he puts rockets in the fucking resturant, what the fuck Jimbo? Jimmy's robotic ways corrupts the resturant and the resturant just fucking flys and destroys the resturants with people in it! Seriously, the corrupt McSpanky's resturant just fucking annihilates these resturants not everybody could have made it out in time. Someone could have been taking a shit in there and fucking died, could you imagine that? Using the restroom in a resturant minding your own business but you fucking died because some stupid kid couldn't use the fucking cash register? McSpanky's get destroyed and a dream gets destroyed. Years of joy within that resturant just all fucking gone Skeet's entire life was dedicated to McSpanky's that was his purpose. Noboy knows where Skeet went after that incident, the dream is dead.

his first thought was that they were kids, but Skeet believes so much in the american dream that he believed them when he lied about their ages.

Sure it is.
You get it from the same company who insures businesses against a ghost scaring away all their customers.

Is that you kek

>linux

/formerlychuck/

What pisses me off about this episode is that it could have been a generally good episode about learning to have a responsibility, but instead it turns into a jimmy is always right episode.

So did Skeet own the burger joint or what also can a T-rex really break a piece of diamond?

Friendly reminder they all lied and skeet specified it was exactly minimum wage

after seeing the video i was really in the mood for more jimmy nuetron memes

but there was not much out there. it was a bit disappointing.

Pretty sure one of them said their actual age.

So...Skeet was in the wrong?

Child labor laws ruined this country.

Of course there is. 911 wasn't even the first time terrorists attacked the wtc. Wtc is represenitive of globalism and a perfect target if you want to stick it to world trade.

>Go to McDonald's today for lunch
>They have a personless robot cashier
How soon will my McDonald's launch into the Sun?

Who knows. I wonder how long itll take before everything is delivered to you by some sort of robot.

Y O U R E S U P P O S E D T O P U S H T H E B U T T O N S W I T H T H E P I C T U R E S O F F O O D O N T H E M

Figures Hugh would be a conspiracy theory whack job.

isn't that quacking crazy

>Jimmy turned me into cheese, Morty, I'm Cheese Riiiiiick!

sodium chloride

Don't you mean "quack job?"

Jimmy Neutron is a prime example of a retarded genius. He always thinks the hyper-advanced superscience way is the best way to do things, from talking to people to inventing shit. He's the kind of smartass who will talk to someone using the most complex words imaginable to show how smart he is, then get angry when someone asks him to say it in simpler terms. Hell, he would probably write a 100 page essay just to say something that can be said in one to two sentences, then be so fucking obtuse about why people ignore him or downright hate him. He probably invents groundbreaking creations that could be sold off and help the masses, then use whatever he made to do the most menial tasks, like a device that can create food out of any material, just to use it to make ice cream out of trash for his friends. All retarded geniuses are like this, and I hate every single one of them.

McD's employees want $15 an hour. They get it and then get immediately laid off as computers replace them.

I was under the impression Skeet was just a dumbass, which is why he hired these underage kids and why he could articulate why Jimmy was wrong. Not wrong, just an idiot.

What makes you say that, user?

Uh dude
That would be
Salt

D
O
N
'
T
N
E
E
D
T
O
S
K
E
E
T

that's what I said
sodium chloride

There's already a few test McDonald's that pay employees $15/hr that have the best customer reviews in the company.

Why would trash be BEHIND a dumpster?

It was too heavy for them to throw it in.

Reddit and Memey

RIP to a noble restaurant institution