Just a friendly reminder that if you don't think supervillain gf is best girl you don't belong on this board

Just a friendly reminder that if you don't think supervillain gf is best girl you don't belong on this board

Other urls found in this thread:

powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Special:Random
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Corrupted_Blood
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Ocean_Magic
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Intelligence_Magic
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Empathic_Earth_Manipulation
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Nature_Embodiment
goonpatrol.com/comicfiles/planb.cbz
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Beauty_Embodiment
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What the fuck am I supposed to do with forty cakes?

Eat them. Host a tea party. Share them with your gf. Swim in them Scrooge Mcduck style.

Destroy her evil plans during the day.
Pound her malevolous pussy during the nigth.
Truly the best gf.

She is the only good choice.

But not because she is "better", but because the things that anons put on the others are fucking trash.

Superhero gf has all the traits that a normie who never read a comic and hate Superman would say about Superman.

Now Sup Forums, I demand that we change them and make them funnier and more interesting.

Any suggestions?

these threads are fucking retarded

The implication is that you're a civie.

Doesn't matter. The super hero would end up cucking you anyway for someone on their team as per the trope always goes. Meanwhile the trope with super villains is that they legitimately care for their loved ones when they're not out causing havoc.

Sidekick gf: sidekicks tend to get murdered by villains, so make sure there's space in your fridge. The rest of the hero community will openly judge you for boinking your sidekick and when she is inevitably beaten to death with a crowbar, they'll blame you for it.

Superhero gf: you become the target of her arch-enemies seeking to hurt her by going after her substantially squishier love interest. Hope there's space in her fridge for you. Until you get tortured to death with a power drill, you also have to go through cycles of "I can't endanger you... but I love you too much... but being near me might endanger you...!"

supervillain gf: She won't carry out any evil scheme that might kill you and the heroes won't randomly murder you just to prove a point, so that's a bonus to life expectancy on both ends. Plus, when she gets caught, there's conjugal visits and when she escapes, there's fugitive sex.

>Supervillain gf
>not Sidekick gf
She'd be a peppy teenager/younger adult from out of nowhere with a costume inspired by the silver age, lingo to match, and the inexplicable ability to find you wherever you are on duty, even managing to slip right into your secret base.

It's only later you'll find out that she's Sidekick Girl, a superheroine in her own right whose been sidekicking for heroes since the assembling of the first official super organization. For whatever reason, you're her new boss/protege whether you like it or not.

At the scene of action you're the one calling the shots, but after the criminals are in cuffs and the cops arrive to clean up, she plays the mentor and critiques your performance. Expect to hear her use "back in my day" more than a few times.

> Supervillain GF
Patrician taste, OP

Good, I fucking hate this board

As a side note, combining this with the random superpower generator would be a good way to make these threads actually worthwhile. If I have a sidekick gf that implies I'm a superhero, which means I need powers otherwise I'm gonna die young

Supervillain gf is best girl forever

Actually, yeah, that is a decent idea. Not so much the random superpower thing for yourself, we already got threads for that, but roll a random superpower, build a gf or bf out of it.

Yeah. I'm hoping I don't have to make a power for myself cuz I'd rather be the straight man in this scenario, but developing the gf is a nice idea

Sidekick gf has two paths to go down.
1) She dies in an event for shock value
2) She becomes a hero herself and you either die or get cucked.

I think Sidekick gf is the only one that has you as a hero. The other two seem to imply that you're a civilian.

Fuck that. I want the crime lord gf. I need me a grizzled sugar mama.

Crime lord gf just means you're going to be the subject of abuse or get framed for something.

Ah, screw it: Let's try it out.

powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Special:Random

Roll a random superpower and build an ideal gf around it. Try to integrate the gf around the superpower, like personality, moral alignment, fetishes, whatever. Paste what superpower the gf has in your post.

>you're going to be the subject of abuse

perfect

>Forgot to post the template with the bf alongside the gf

Fuck

powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Corrupted_Blood

Her blood makes her evil... so basically any woman once a month then.

why are their eyes looking apart and they're holding their arms like they have brain damage?

Why are you gay?

The best gf is the Marie Kanker one. Can someone post it please.

>Not picking conjugal and eventually fugitive visit sex

She's already a hero, just one of the professional sidekick-type. The nature of her powers has kept her frozen at prime sidekick age which she isn't exactly happy about.

Her peers have long since gone gray and retired while she's taken to backseat-mentoring every new generation that comes along. Whatever potential she sees in you has made her latch to you.

>be superhero
>Have supervillain gf
>You know her secret identity but she doesn't know yours
>Foil her evil plans during the day then comfort and support her at night or vice versa
>Eventually she has your hero persona in a moment of weakness
>Could kill you but discovers your identity and let's you go
>You never speak of it again and continue as normal

Truly the best option

This whole thing is about civies dating capes, isn't it?
We're civies, might as well make ourselves as this cute little drawings

>We're civies
This. That's the entire point of the OP.

I like to think that supervillain gf keeps tabs on you at all times.
Not because she thinks you're cheating or anything, just to take care of you. Like, she had one minion on permanent "you" duty around the clock, and if somebody is extra rude to you at your usual lunch restaurant or you boss is mean to you she drops whatever heist plans she's had and whoever was mean to you ends up in Mexico the next morning naked and tied to a cactus.

Judge gf best gf.

That's illegal user.

Any man can be a hero!

>powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Ocean_Magic
>She's the sidekick to chad Poseidon
>Very dutiful
>Mama bear to the fishes
>Cares deeply about the ecosystem
>Probably a part-time lifeguard
I dunno about the rest, but I can't swim so this actually works out well

Guy over here is making lewds of the gfs

>powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Intelligence_Magic
>Secretly behind the sudden burst of evil geniuses, sees it as a good source of income
>Deals intelligence like a drug to them, they have to pay her a share or she cuts them off
>Used it on herself and spent years perfecting the infrastructure and backup plans
>Sets villains against each other so she can stop supplying them and take their shit after their eventual fall
>Lives well off of the profits from various companies she owns that put the tech to use
>Hates know-it-alls because she was teased for being slow before discovering the magic
>Doesn't lord being super smart over people because it draws attention and brings up bad memories
>Always checks and triple checks over her plans to make sure they go well, learned to never assume she's too smart to be fooled
>Fetish is reducing her intelligence into being dumb and vulnerable then getting taken advantage of

>not punching nazi communists with pulp hero gf

I choose futa sidekick gf.

traps arnt gay.

>powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Empathic_Earth_Manipulation
Ugh i didn't want to get Terra as mi gf. Bitch either betrays my ass for someone else or ends up getting killed by betraying someone for my sake.

>Still no civvie gf
I'm beyond getting even getting mad about it now.

>You can pilot my killer giant robot

Not just best girl, the only woman who truly understands a man's soul.

There was a doujin with this premise

so? you can still fuck shit up with a literal wench in the system

>his giant robot doesn't transform
What's the point?

>Not stealing from everyone

See? This is the kind of ingenuity these threads need. This is interesting.

I thought that was Shadow spawn gf from the thumbnail for a bit.
She's the best one, prove me wrong

No forty cakes

All that's gonna end with is broken hearts and shot down planes

She could make those forty cakes out of nothing and she reminds you to stay healthy

Fuck those fake Frenchies! Hollywood Knights rules the skies!

I like you, you have good taste

You posted a glorified plane with decorational legs. If it's in the air more than on the ground, it need not apply. I want a steel giant, not a jet with anthropomorphic landing gears. And now I'm reminded how disappointing Delta was.

Doofinshmirtz has taught me there is a selfdestruct button on everything and it will be pushed at inconvenient times.

More like forty horror cakes That somehow still taste amazing

Anyway this girl ain't gonna get gat but some nazi scum bag

Only the best for the one she loves

But user planes are superior

Can she Xmas Cake herself?

>Not supporting your love
>Actively destroying her dreams
>Having no conscious about it

You're the real villain, mister.

She can probably shape shift, so yeah

At least you're not a tankfag.

webcomic gf is without flaw

How about combined arms?

Good one user

>Starts sending wrapped lunches to your office while you're working as your alter ego
>"New lady-friend, user? I wish my girlfriend made me lunch."
>"Yeah, but does she try and build a death ray to hold the city hostage?"
>"What?"
>"Haha nothing haha"

powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Nature_Embodiment

Cute tbqh

>Would you like to come camping in my forests?
That's a euphemism, right?

You smear them on your villainess' tits and lick them off

I pick supervillain gf only if she's THIS kind of villain

could be either thing

That's the type of villain we're talking about, yes. The type that likes doing bad things because she has fun doing it, it gets her money and it fulfills her superiority complex, but she's not an evil person per se, and deep down has an unbreakable moral code that doesn't let her cross certain lines.

That's just wrong

Relevant, a webcomic about a Superhero wife who becomes a supervillain

goonpatrol.com/comicfiles/planb.cbz

It's a pity Mitz dropped webcomics, D20something had potential

Would supervillain gf be a dom or sub?

powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Beauty_Embodiment
Jackpot.

Fantagraphics.

Link please

Super sub, likes to put up a dom front so she doesn't lose face with the other supervils, but behind closed doors it's a different story