What was the point of this episode?

What was the point of this episode?

All I remember is that he wanted to fuck Harley but she only had eyes for The Joker.

Well there were plenty of Harley episodes for those guys who were into crazy girls, so they threw a bone for the girls into crazy guys

It reminded me of Pepe le Pew shorts from Looney Tunes.

Remember when the Creeper was an evil oni?

>hey, you know how jim carrey is popular? let's copy his persona

For Bruce Timm to show off what his idea of Freakazoid would have been like had Spielberg not insisted on making it a pure comedy.

Also, naked Harley covered in pie.

>had Spielberg not insisted on making it a pure comedy.
Back when Spielberg still had some good ideas

Hey Creeper, after you kill the Joker do you want to go get some ice cream?

Insanity is relative.

Please no

DO I?!?!?!?

…wait, did you say 'kill'? Don't you mean bust?

And then it got retconned in a Rebirth Deathstroke issue as "I haven't been myself lately but i'm back bitches"

I love The Creeper!

Creeper deserves a show.

Are there any good runs?

I thought the whole episode was a jab at Jim Carrey's Riddler performance from Batman Forever? Like how they slipped in a kid who was obviously supposed to be Joel Schumacher during that New Adventures episode that did parodies of 1950's-Ear Batman & Frank Miller's Dark Knight run.

Just read all of them, there are only like three of them and none pass issue 12. He is mainly used as a guest character after his first series.

Harley is so hot and loveable, I want her to be my "mommy"

To take the piss out of the Joker because even back then they saw how fanwank and writer absurdity was making him out to be more than the clown prince of crime and into some sort of godlike being with supersanity powers.

I thought he only existed to make the joker suffer.

I really want Joker humiliation to become a thing. Jokewank is boring as shit.

There is no way this will fly in today's cartoons. Glad he came out swinging, though.

What did they mean by this?

Do you think the Creeper could beat Xavier, the renegade angel?

Has DC ever acknowledged that Mad Harriet is basically an evil genderbent Creeper?

I would like for them to meet in the comics.

To let you know that Creeper is the hero Gotham needs, but not what it deserves.

This.
Joker was so much more entertaining when he was allowed to be frequently humiliated and on the receiving end of a joke.

Why doesn't DC use Creeper so often?

No idea.

He showed up for a tease in Brave and the Bold. Apparently he was going to be a guest team-up in Beware the Batman, but they didn't go through with it.

I freaking wanted that Ditko Show episode.

man this is my favorite episode of new batman adventures