youtube.com/watch?v=EA68KUb4e7Q
youtube.com/watch?v=PA2PsADo11E
youtube.com/watch?v=bEzEifQdbfQ
m.youtube.com/watch?v=D6YTXjOwSL8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

fpbp

youtube.com/watch?v=9UIc6o5Z8SU

I wasn't ready for this as a kid and I'm still not ready for this now

That's pet abandonment, that woman is a criminal.

>the way he looks confused at her as she's driving off
that shit breaks my heart every time

youtube.com/watch?v=tqlaPttudUc

What was the name of that movie about abandonded dogs, from the creator of "Leafie: hen in the wild" ?
Underdog, now I remember.

youtube.com/watch?v=EA68KUb4e7Q

had to close my room door in case my housemate sees me cry

well now I feel like a fuckin asshole

youtube.com/watch?v=PA2PsADo11E
Pls no bully
Also, yeah, I know this moment has kinda been ruined at this point but fuck me when it first aired it was a gut punch.

youtube.com/watch?v=bEzEifQdbfQ

this.

just the whole fox and the hound

Same with the asswipe who left Oliver out in the rain to die. Damn Disney fucking me up in the first few minutes of the movie.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=D6YTXjOwSL8

There's this corny but moving episode of Alvin & The Chipmunks about the Berlin Wall where they befriend a girl who's brother is on the other side of the wall. Anyway, shenanigans happen and The Chipmunks end up playing a rock concert at the Wall they play a song calling for the Wall to come down and for peace and the vibrations of the song are so powerful that it causes the wall to crumble so like I said, corny right? But at the same time those scenes of families being reunited and then the ending where Alvin wakes up because it was a dream and they're on an airplane Dave points out the window at the Berlin wall and the episode concludes with Alvin saying to himself, "It was only a dream... but, it doesn't have to be." and then a shot of the sister and brother embracing by the fallen Wall. Fuck man I don't care what you think I get choked up whenever I watched the episode.

The best part though is how the Berlin Wall came down in real life less than a year after the episode was first broadcast. Let's see Steven Universe do something like that! But I jest (in b4 SU episode about Trump's wall)

Wow, I didn't ever realize that there was any cartoons that adressed the Berlin Wall. Interesting.

Yeah I almost feel like it was the only one to do so although surely there had to have been some others.

And my joking about Alvin & Chipmunks contributing to the fall of the Berlin Wall aside, I do in all seriousness think it was and is an important episode as it took the issue of the Berlin Wall and presented it in a way that children in America and wherever else the cartoon was being broadcast could better understand & perhaps sympathize with what the children in Germany & their families & friends were going through at the time.

Fucking this. Geez I couldn't believe how hard that unfinished scene gets me.

Tom Petty dying.

Welp now I feel like a c*nt.

That time when Arthur/Wort left that squirrel on the tree behind. For whatever reason I seem to also remember that Merlin was like "BTW dick, she'll die alone because once a squirrel chooses, it's for life."

>just