Be literally one of the smartest men in the fictional multiverse

>be literally one of the smartest men in the fictional multiverse
>can't cure himself of his apparently canonical autism

Like I'm not saying this to trash talk actual autistic people, this just seems like a ratings catch. It doesn't make sense in the context of Rick's character.

I'm shocked you don't identify with him since you obviously don't understand what a joke is

Christ it’s a one off joke why does everything gotta be lore?

When do we have time to just enjoy things?

Tbh I thought that was just a joke directed at Justin Roiland

>be smartest man in fictional universe
>use exactly 0% of my brain power to help people

Rick's a piece of shit

Lorefags are a mistake. It's pretty clear you also have autism since you don't get a fucking joke

This episode proved that Rick and Morty is genuinely too smart for Sup Forums, somehow. The point of the episode was not be significant or special. Just a fun one-off adventure that also ties up some loose ends by the end. How can you be so autistic to miss this? It wasn't a great episode or anything, but it actually felt like one the season 1 or 2 episodes to me

>analyzing a cartoon instead of sitting back and enjoy

The cure is to not take booster shots, which he cant risk

>autism
>cure

Ha ha ha... you're funny. As if we WANT to be cured.

> 1 off joke about Minecraft being autism
You're the autism Op

>jokes about how Minecraft is just a self-satisfying circle
>the autism joke is about the R&M audience

Probably because it's not a disease?

faggot shut the fuck up

No shit

A lot of folks wouldn't want to cure it. It's an aspect of your personality. A core aspect. There's no removing the autism and leaving you. That would be a different person.

He did. But had to remerge.

motherfucker

I love this show, but honestly this whole season just sucked. Honestly didn't capture what made season 1 so good. Spent too much time focusing on the family dynamic and not enough on just insane over the top adventures that explore themes of existential chaos. Every episode had to have a point that fell short. The best episodes were Gerry's episode and the season premiere, rest of it felt half baked. I am pretty fuckin disappointed. What happened to the writing?

>It's an aspect of your personality. A core aspect.
What? No. Autism isnt like being stubborn or liking birdwatching or being a good dancer. It’s not a personality trait. It’s a wet blanket on your life and how you’re able to behave. It’s a limitation. A handicap.

Rick is a narcissist, he thinks he's perfect as he is. Of course he wouldn't cure himself.

Rick being autistic makes a lot of sense.

It's not really a limitation in the context of professional work and science. Autism doesn't always impair IQ or cause dysfunction, and it doesn't always make someone socially inept either.

I do

imagine being this desperate

He doesn't want a cure, Autism gives a boost to intelligence at the cost of charisma.

How can anyone honestly be critical of this show either which way?

This show transcends "quality" and criticism by simultaneously being total shit and genius at all times.

Every Rick and Morty episode I have ever watched sucks ass, but I watch it because it can be entertaining.

There's nothing wrong with autism

Yeah pretty much. Even thought its the go to insult on Sup Forums, along with SJW.

>who is Reed richards

So, where do I watch it when kisscartoon is dead? There's a bunch of sites, but they all seem to be shit.

Its kimcartoons now, it never died.

kisscartoon.es now, it just changed from .io i guess

The real question is: why did Morty smile when Rick "admitted" he had autism?

The dialogue in all of the finale episode honestly felt like Sup Forums wrote it.

>we shouldn't cure people who are severely autistic because the free riders who like trains and minecraft also get government assistance for being "diagnosed" as "autistic"
Well then when you kill the scientists who find the cure for autism, you're going to be the ones who tell the parents of the severely autistic people that they're being bigots for trying to change them. Tumblr these days.

Because he knows that his fanbase are going to start toting themselves as autistic. Tons of pseudointellectuals are going to embarrass themselves and it will be glorious.

What if people enjoys lore?

>autists like Rick and Morty
>autists like to say they relate to Rick
>autists try to emulate Rick in daily life
>Rick plays game and asks if it's popular with Autists because he's "starting to love it"
>You people who take this show seriously are the autists.

>Smartest man in the universe is a piece of shit
It took three seasons but you finally got the joke.

whoa this is deep

it's like the "pickle" thing

>introduce somewhat of a plot and character development in S2
>end S2 with a cliffhanger
>LEEPEST DOOR and conspiracy fags go nuts
>an entire year of conspiracy theory videos and general Reddit tier faggotry
>wrap up the cliffhanger and snuff out Ricks backstory within the first episode of S3
>throw snippets of old plot points through S3, yet never follow up on them
>dedicate an entire episode to what is simply a dumb joke and actively mock the people who try to make more out of it
>end the season by returning things back to square one and address none of the plot points
>final after credit scene openly mocks the idiots who sat around for a year waiting for a cartoon to come back on
Is this the most kino thing that's ever been done?

That's my real issue with rick and morty fans.
They want deepest lore so every joke is taken at face value.

now if only it had been well written and with actual funny jokes

it wasnt even a joke it was saying a buzzword out loud to try and confuse people into laughing

I don't think I would consider autism to be a disease.

>Sup Forums is genuinely too dumb for Rick and Morty