This black man is the most popular man with young American women, of all races, judging by social media. Thoughts?

This black man is the most popular man with young American women, of all races, judging by social media. Thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/amp/pitchfork.com/news/66953-aap-rocky-black-lives-matter-is-a-bandwagon-bill-cosby-is-innocent/amp/?client=ms-android-verizon
youtu.be/251cxou3yR4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Who?

He isn't. I'm the most popular man with young American women, of all races, and I'm white.

I'm just discreet about it.

Thor?

Never seen him before in my life. I have a wife and 4 daughters, they've never heard of him either.

That's not Justin bieber.

who?

I don't know who that is

literally who

I haven't listened to "popular" music or watched television in something like 5 years now, I don't really give a shit what normies are being told to like at this point in my life

This is Asap Rocky, that pretty mothafucka.

He may be a nigger, but I did like his thoughts on BLM, and I dig his music so there's that.
google.com/amp/pitchfork.com/news/66953-aap-rocky-black-lives-matter-is-a-bandwagon-bill-cosby-is-innocent/amp/?client=ms-android-verizon

youtu.be/251cxou3yR4

and this is the most beautiful woman in America

Jews love to prop these people up

He's pretty good looking for a nigger and I like some of his early stuff mainly for the beats

Agreed

Aaayyy Rakim my nigga

I'm glad. BBC is superior to white dick and white women belong to black men.

All white women below the age of 25 have racemixed.

Yes, at least one of them has. Probably your wife tbqfh

even makeup, photoshop, lighting, and professional photography cant make her not look like a man lmao

>pretty good looking

He looks like a Jewish Snoop Dogg m80oh

I'd say this is the most popular man among american women

>(((social media)))

I also have some terrible concentration camp stories I can sell, er uh... I mean tell you too goyim.

Not in the UK, they're still treated with suspicion
No money/ambition = no white woman

untalented nigger

literally every famous white actor is an alpha sex symbol lad

and if you only count music Shawn Mendes wins

Literally a dude in drag. I bet her clit is bigger than obongo's dick.