Thor

Some day

Other urls found in this thread:

newsarama.com/36645-tom-brevoort-avengers-no-surrender-interview.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

When's he getting the fucking hammer back?

NEVER EVER. And that leg looks awful.

>dat leg
how did this get approved for print?

When the Social Justice bubble pops like the fucking boil it is.

Fat chance. Odinson is NEVER getting the hammer back as long as Marvel is on this social justice crusade.

Fist of death. So says Galactus.

Cap is Steve now. Tony's coming back.

Legacys never last.

What's this?

Thor 700

Isn't the next storyline in Thor called the death of Jane Foster that features a cover paying homage to the death of Captain Marvel. The writing on the wall seems to point to odinson getting the hammer back soon.

What the fuck did they do to Galactus!? He was prefect as the Lifebringer.

Ya but Jane Foster isn't really dead. Its a cop-out like the Death of Captain America, the Death of Superman, the Death of Batman, the Death of Tony Stark.

Nah she dies. But her God self alive and Odison gets a new hammer..

Avengers no surrender takes place before death of Jane.

I mean I did just recently read this

Nrama: As we discussed earlier this week, “Legacy” in general is about the return of classic characters and concepts and honoring Marvel’s past. We know Steve is returning as Cap, Tony appears to be returning as Iron Man, and it looks like Odinson will become Thor again. So out of the team founders (a concept clearly important to this story) Bruce Banner and Hank Pym seem to be the missing pieces. Should readers expect a restoration/reunion of the original team – “Legacy” style?

Brevoort: Apart from the fact that we put the Founders statue front-and-center in the promo image, and the fact that we made it central to the story itself, I can’t get more specific.

I will say this: there will definitely be founding Avengers that play a crucial role in a way they haven’t in many, many years in anAvengerscomic.

Source: newsarama.com/36645-tom-brevoort-avengers-no-surrender-interview.html

Because Walt Simonson is a "classic" artist who no one is allowed to tell "no' when he makes dreck like this cover of Thor scissoring Marvel Boy.

God they better not go back to that lame fucking outfit.
Just go back to the 07 Coipel or Marvel Now outfits.

Yup.

Suck a dick disgusting millenial.

and they were so friendlies in ultimates2, shit.

When?

Calling it now, they are going to do the Marvel dying of cancer again but this time with Jane

Well fuck me

Based Walt Simonson. I only buying #700 for you

It is King Thor's timeline

Yeah, Dick Grayson's getting back into those short shorts any day now.

That’s not the same thing and you know it.

Dick was Batman, hows that going these days?

(He meant Marvel legacies anyway)

What's with the black spot?

I like Simonson, but this page is just crap and good editors like Jim Shooter would just tell him to fuck off and redrawn the page.

>Tfw the Thor vs Hulk comic Comixology is doing is fantastic
God i missed when Thor was Thor and Hulk was Hulk.

whats going on with his knees?

He used to be Robin and now someone else is, because they need a Robin. Seems like a legacy to me.

Dick as Batman's not going so well, he had to transition back to Kal-El's old persona.

If we want to stick to Marvel, I guess Jim Hammond's gonna come back and be the One True Human Torch then?

Not a very impressive guess.

>man thor comes back
>but now his human form is a cured Jane Foster
And that's how Marvel pivots back into fag and tranny territory.

Hot

aw Walt

what are ya doin

hopefully never but probably within the next year or two

This is awful and Jason Aaron is a hack

What the actual fuck as Aaron done to Hela?

I thought Hela throwing in with Thanos was from one of those Angela comics Marvel was pushing right before Secret Wars? Surely Aaron isn't responsible for that bullshit too.

Far as I'm aware, Hela threw in with Thanos in Unworthy Thor, which was an Aaron book

Whose this? Did they rule 63 Jane?

Not the user you replied to but thanks for clarifying this. I didn't expect the King Thor-timeline to make a return ever so this is pretty cool.

That's ... actually good idea

Angela Queen of Hel ended with Angela being queen for a minute, freeing her tranny lover's soul and then giving back the reign and the horned hat to Hela since she got what she came for, only she told her "don't be cruel or I'll whip your ass again"
This is all Aaron

I thought baldur was the King of hel

Hopefully fucking never. There are enough Aryan Ubermesch white male heroes to go around. Losing one is not a huge deal. And the people complaining have never read Thor a day in their lives, they just want to bitch and moan online.

This makes it look like the Jane Thor costume will be the new standard

Why is he such a fanboy of Angela that he has to have her beating the shit out of some established character every single month?

She left Balder in charge of Hel because out of everyome she saw there she felt that he was just and not an asshole, that had nothing to do with Aaron.

Aaron however did show Balder with Hela's headress in the last Thor issue.

Throg is legit great

Beta Ray Bill > Thor > Throg > Thorstagg > Thunderstrike > Whor

Throg is literally just Thor turned into a frog though

THE FUCK? This better be 1 million BC cause Lifebringer needs to last longer

Yes and it's fucking awesome

Angela is the worst Marvel character

>see new person
>attacks new person for no reason
>stops attacking person
>/story

Legitimately 100% of the conflicts in her stories are created by her attacking people for no goddam reason

He is now

What kind of shit art is this?

>There are enough Aryan Ubermesch white male heroes to go around
You would do the world a favor if you just necked yourself desu