Worst episode of it's respective show thread

Worst episode of it's respective show thread
Starting it with something nobody can disagree with

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Oqk_fN0NRgg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

He can't help it if he makes a scene.

I actually disagree. Rocknaldo was worse and then Onion Gang was so bad I almost stopped watching the series.

He looked like a bitch
And thats good

Each was the last episode of it's respective character at least

Top 3 worst SU
1. Rocknaldo
2. Sadie's Song
3. Future Boy Zoltron

Onion Gang was adorable in a way. That little cretin actually having friends was something of a relief. I couldn't give 2 shits about Mr Smiley's old friend or Sadie not being shy when there's a genocidal alien leader plotting against the Earth. That's why townie episodes were the worst. At least the few leading up to I Am My Mom were tolerable because they were tied into the story.

That episode of Aqua Teen with the Abraham Lincoln jerky cat. What the fuck were they thinking I couldn't even finish the episode

Shota traps are bad to you?

I wish I worked like that

Stevens too ugly to be a shota or a trap

Let's be completely honest. In the long run nobody but the SU crew gives a shit about the human characters. With the exception of maybe Connie/Greg they don't really have too much of an effect on making us care about the earth and aren't important until they're shoehorned into the plot in an attempt to get them to mean something.

That's not a trap, that's a fucking ambush

>When the worst episode of a show is favoured by some of the cast

>someone has a good singing voice
>the moral is to let talent go to waste if they're a pansy piece of shit

What.
That's a perfectly average episode. The worst episode is mindful education

Rocknaldo is the first example of genuine SJW propaganda this show had to offer. What you're posting is just typical cartoon crossdressing antics, but it works better as bait in screencap form, so it's what gets posted.

Also, the song was great.

so basically you didn't watch the 4th season

Filli Vanilli did it better

Pretty much.

>BAAAW I'm a dick because I hurt someone.
>Meanwhile, another 14 year old ended up killing several living beings and handles it better.

stepping out of his hot pink limousine.

HE COMES

seriously
>worst part about the episode isn't Steven crossdressing as a gag
>it's Sadie being a pathetic pushover and getting rewarded for being absolutely spineless

Also the worst episode was literally forcing Steven to age regress from 14, physically fucking stunting him for no reason.
>Steven wants to be more masculine and romantic for Connie by raising his height to what it would be if he was allowed to age normally
>gets turned into an infant for it
this is the mentality of a SJW who dates beta faggots then complains when she can't find a "real man".

W A T E R P A R K P R A N K

At least one good thing came from the episode.

>ambush
this should be a thing

Oh I skipped this one. My friend who got me into the show thinks I've seen every episode.

the worst thing is that the moral was literally identical to the previous episode
>understanding controlling mother redemption

not to mention Barb is the kind of person in real life that wouldn't have a moment of realization because she's obviously a narcissistic parent but the crew can't relate to that so they just rehash their feel good ending again, in a worse episode, in a worse way

>No mention of Say Uncle.
Do non-canon episodes not count noe?

Why does it matter to you so much?

I just stopped watching as soon as I saw him in the dress

That was stupid

Wow, that's some interpretation. What in the flying fuck are you talking about?

You're such a rebel

It's only bad if you don't like humor.

That's not the Ronaldo episode where he tried to be a Crystal Gem.

But that's the best episode because it doesn't take itself seriously.

Say Uncle was good you double nigger.
>Makes fun of Pearl's overdramatization
>Puts fanbase down a peg with both LarsxSadie and gemsonas
>Good fourth wall jokes
>Has a situation that isn't solved by crying, singing, or finally talking after crying and singing
>Actually uses Uncle Grandpa's core situation better than his own show, he's an almighty prankster god that is incomprehensible to mortals not going with his flow.

I know babe, maybe later we can watch watch jailbreak past 9pm

I'm scared because I get it

>Puts fanbase down a peg with both LarsxSadie and gemsonas
Who actually wanted LarsxSadie? Worst ship.

>he's an almighty prankster god that is incomprehensible to mortals not going with his flow.

But it wasn't an Onion episode

Pretty much this, it laughed at the gems expenses and did Uncle Grandpa better than most of Uncle Grandpa.

The only guys that hate it are people that have actual gems stuck in their asses.

That ain't ABC's of Beth, m9.
Annnnnd now I want a WRY edit.

Fuck this stupid episode. Having Kevin blow a gasket completely undermined the whole point they were trying to make about being controlled by their anger towards him. It just gave the impression that you can totally get back at someone by just acting like you don't care and made their friendly attitude come off as really smug and insincere.

I unironically think Pickle Rick was an episode that at least was okay and was interesting.

>beach city drift

This was a terrible moment, but the episode with connie's dad was objectively worse from a storytelling standpoint.

It's an episode where the core thrust of the narrative is "this guy is TOO boring".

Why the hell are you asking me to watch a cartoon about a guy that's boring?

It was fun to watch and definitely entertaining, but it's still the worst episode of the series.
ABC's of Beth was painfully mediocre, but better than pickle

What was the joke fat unattractive kid crossdresses as a whore and everyone indulges him

>for once people here are shitting on SU for the right reasons, instead of spouting things like "literal SJW propaganda"

It was cool and enjoyable, but it wasn't very funny so I didn't care much for it. I still liked it better than the Mad Max episode and ABCs of Beth.

Not really a joke, just him dressed feminine and dancing while Sadie talks to her mom.

I personally disagree. Pickle Rick was definitely a miss, but it had a few good moments in there. ABCs of Beth was so bad that if it hadn't been immediately undone by the season finale I wouldn't have even bothered with season 4. Pickle Rick is annoying as fuck but I'd still take that over "you're not evil, you're smart."

Fair enough. Neither of them were great, ithoughtthe finale was pretty good though. Odd, definitely, maybe a bit rushed. But good

Don't forget the song that doesn't really apply to connies problem at all.

Destructive Testing for Spectacular Spider-Man.
>Forgettable side plot
>Making Kraven "generic animal themed villain #5648"
>Basically taking away Kraven's resourcefulness as a factor and strength

Speaking of uncle grandpa.
That fucking uncle grandpa gets stuck on an escalator episode. That was truely terrible.

>Barney
>doing anything good
Kill yourself

Fuck this episode. Tumblr kept claiming they were being pandered to when they weren't then they went and fucking pandered to them.

I still don't understand why Steven was so pissed off. Sure, Kevin was an ass and the writers needed to exaggerate his anger to make the plot work because they aren't very good at writing, but good lord I was half expecting him to try running Kevin off the road.

>Drive
>Initial D
Meh, still less references than Cumball

They were thinking they'd let Roiland get involved, not realizing everything he touches turns to shit

Steven literally had no reason to be angry with Keivn based on Alone Together

It didn't apply to Steven's problem at all either.

The praise of that song is what made me give up on /sug/
I gave up on the show itself soon after.

Granted, the key flaw in both of those episodes was a severe lack of intelligence on Rick and Beth's part.
I mean the anti-pickle serum rick made should have been set up a bit better than hanging on a piece of string to be cut by a sharp piece of metal, nor the fact that Beth didn't immediately inject the serum into rick given her presumed goal of bringing him to therapy.
However, I have much more misgivings for ABC's.

>Rick leaving several severe flaws in Froopyland, including:
>Allowing any living being other than Beth and Rick('s wife) in, given that allowing Beth to lure others in would defeat the purpose of the world.
>Not allowing for tracking of any such intrusions, or at least program the Froopians to guide any such intrusions out.
>Being possible to mate at all with Froopians, which opens up a horrendous alt. Universe that can explain why we never see a pure one.

>Rick and Beth leaping to the one horrendous conclusion that just happened to be right, then immediately getting it confirmed.
>Despite drawing up said conclusion, never actually have the gall to show the baby eating at least, if you're going to try this hard to gross me out then go all the way.
>Tommy being apparently so stupid that he somehow couldn't manage to find food after falling into a lake of HONEY, just so the gross out premise can happen.
>"You're so smart Beth, no, really."
>"By the way, you want to agree on a safeword to assure you(r clone) that they're the real deal? No? Eh, skip it. What's the worst that could happen?"

>Implying to think that SU fans like humour

I'm turning heads and I'm stopping traffic.

> Stevonnie comes back
> It's for a fucking car race

The wasted potential is the worst part.

>lets make an episode
>aliens going through sci fi adventures with personal turmoil at times
>or regular people problems

Its not hard to guess what the crew picks.

>let’s focus on a niche as hell market like trans and feminist crowd for le internet cred xD

I wanna fucking kill myself

what you have never seen a guy be irrationally over protective over something when his girlfriend is involved? that's literally what is going on here

You should, nobody would miss you

>Rocknaldo
this

no. Steven is acting like a victim of sexual assault, not a jealous/protective bf.

Pickle Rick is good for shitposting purposes (because people who post "I'm Pickle Rick!" out of context and think it's unironically funny are fun to mock), but it's far from the worst episode this season. A lot of the episode is a Die Hard parody, and episodes that lean on parody rather than weird sci-fi concepts tend to be worse (Anatomy Park was bad for the same reason), but it's an okay episode as far as the overly talky about feelings and story arcs, excess violence in place of jokes season 3 goes..

say uncle is better than every townie episode alone

>I wanna fucking kill myself
Trannies have you beat in that aspect friend

It has been stated so many times that Say Uncle was the only good filler episode this show has given.

Maybe it has to do with the fact that actual writers were involved.

Too Far in SU

Amethyst was a huge scumbag much worse than most episodes, from mocking Peridot's poor naivety and social skills to actually laughing at only friends when Peridot was unknowingly insulting them. Only for Amethyst to get her panties in a twist when Peridot came at her and the episode turned into a "Amethyst is too sensitive and her self esteem is too low to get shat on but it's perfectly okay for her to go around shitting on the very people who cares and puts up with her."

I think this Simpsons clip pretty sums up my biggest problem with Steven Universe. I love the show but jesus does it have a lot of flaws.

youtube.com/watch?v=Oqk_fN0NRgg

But not for the right reasons.

I liked the episode. The song was catchy, the story was fine, and the payoff which some people found so cringey was a pretty good joke.

Steven didn't even look half bad in a dress. It's the kind of thing you'd expect him to do, perfectly in character.

>Starting it with something nobody can disagree with
Fuck you, that episode doesn't deserve half the shit it got and was five times better than Onion Trade or the shitty episode about the substitute Crystal Gems where nothing actually fucking happened, not even a real conflict or resolution to that conflict, it was just stupid shit happening and then not happening.

Pizza Thing is the only shit-tier episode of SVTFOE. Unfunny jokes that are drawn out way too long, nothing interesting or relevant happens, just two people who hate each other acting like dicks to everyone around them.
It's basically a retread of the second half of the first episode that was so obnoxious it put off a ton of people from getting into the show when it started, but without any of the appeal that episode had (Star and Marco's dynamic, animation quality, some actual comedy, worldbuilding).

>mind if I save this picture?
This sums up everything wrong with online culture now.
Genuinely, unironically asking some tard permission to save a shitty picture they posted online.
What the fuck is the world coming to.

That episode felt like season 1 AT the only thing nobody likes is the artstyle. For me would need to be something where Finn and Jake drank stupid pill so somobody else could look better by comparison. There are like 40 of those episodes there is a reason why adventure time does not appear in the channel anymore

That's literally the complete fucking opposite of the problem with online culture, T-Pain is clearly not familiar with online etiquette and is bringing his real life politeness where you don't expect it to be. That's not a fucking problem, you fucking turd. If more people were fucking polite online there'd be LESS problems. You ASS.

I'm sensing conflicting messages here

>If more people were fucking polite online there'd be LESS problems
Where the fuck do you think you are?

Sorry, my boyfriend didn't fuck me in the ass today and it has made me really cranky.

I can relate, fair enough

>Future Boy Zoltron
Fuck off nigger

problem is that fans of the show are writing the show
you should have the people working on it like the show and what they do but when a writer quits because her favourite ship isnt cannon you have a problem

fans of the show cant write the show because the thing they like is a heavily altered version of it that went through all the shitty filters in their mind, its like reading fanfiction where a character dies or has sex with someone, its entirely out of plac in any kids show.

Gaz, Taster of Pork for Invader Zim. It was essentially a rollout for the newer, stupider Dib and it was the first time I was glad the show was axed. Chickenfoot was a dumb joke drawn out too far and Soulstealer had plotting issues, but Pork is the absolute lowest point.

Every episode in SU is bad, except the Uncle Grampa crossover which was actually fun.

Muscle man wedding or Himalayan ketchup burgers.

I would have agreed with you immediately after the episode aired, but hit the nail on the head. Rocknoldo was boring as hell and Onion Gang felt like it was from a different show or something. Poor pacing, poor art direction, off writing, focus on one-off characters that nobody cared about, story that nobody cared about, Onion Gang was just a terrible episode all around.