Do you know any Jews in real life? Do they live up to their reputation?

Do you know any Jews in real life? Do they live up to their reputation?

Other urls found in this thread:

theisraelofgod.com
youtube.com/watch?v=vsJYGoRHA-U
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Jewtube is a forum they use for video sharing.

They don't exist

I know one jew,and he is everything that i expected from him

Am Juden, everything you hear is true if not worse.

I am not joking, almost every journalist I knew was a kike. This was fucking disturbing. And people still call it antisemitic hoax whenever someone points it out. Crazy.

One.

She keeps trying to get me to cheat on my wife.

I worked with one. He got hired as a factory worker, weaseled his way into the office within 2 weeks, head of sales within 6 months. It was a small company but he made all us goy look like a bunch of shmucks. Used to tell me about his cool money making schemes, which usually consisted of buying shit really cheaply from China and reselling on craigslist and facebook.

>which usually consisted of buying shit really cheaply from China and reselling
Your workmate is called Jeff Bezos right?

Jew here. Any specific questions?

Yes
Yes

Jew here. Yes. Sometimes.

I know one. He's an atheist even though he's a Jew, he doesn't eat kosher, he celebrates Anglo holidays, never goes to synagogue, and drives a cement truck for a living. All in all he's just a regular cool dude.

What do you do to make money besides your actual career?

my aunt (married my uncle) is a jew...she's a ginger who's a hypochondriac and keeps rabbits even though she's allergic.
she also works part-time in an eyeglass store lol

Yet another Jew checking in.

You think we don't like to shitpost too?

I had a Jewish uncle (by marriage, no Jew blood in me.) He renounced Judaism to become a Buddhist so he could practice acupuncture. Pretty cool guy but the Jews eventually killed him for leaving the faith.

Sup Forums is a Jewish conspiracy.

I go to Cornell. There are tons of them here, and yes they live up to their reputation

Opinion on Hitler?

Is your end goal really to satisfy the War Deity faggot Yahweh?

I am actually jewish.
Jews are based. Don't fall for Sup Forums memes.

My uncle is a Jew and he's a money grubbing lawyer

I used to go spend the night at my cousins house and i never understood why they were so cheap. Everything generic( cereal,snacks,regular items), home remidies for everything, hand me downs, being cheap as fuck in general, ect... Then one day their family invited me to church for a "feast". In the beginning of the church service everyone stood up and faced towards Jerusalem. Thats when the pastor started saying " Black Hebrew Israelite" (i am black and so are they). That's when I realized they were black jews. Even the feast was cheap. I was only allowed to get one plate and when I asked could I get another item they said I could only get one or the other. Cheapest "Feast" i ever went to. Here is the church website
theisraelofgod.com

Same and yes, unfortunately many Jews tend to live up to the reputation especially in the nation-wrecking treachery variant if not so much on the shekkel-grubbing uber-greedy landlord stereotype.

Yes and no. Sorry, he is even isareli born, works in IT and is a based goym. I've pushed, prodded and annoyed, not a single crack, nothing.

do you realize he is the christian god?

i forgot to say the father of the family cuts the boys heads instead of paying a barber. he uses a black garbage bag as a body cover. he even does the moms hair with a hot comb on the stove

Met one in school. Knew something was weird about him then someone told me he was a Jew so jewdar is real. He was alright mostly a normie

It was a rhetorical question. And no. He is the Jew God.

>Discussion about Jews
>Talks about nigger WE WUZ KANGZ fringe cult

Frig off.

I know 3. They're pretty nice. One is a wanna be politician, the other as well + is a law student and the 3rd works at a bank

>Canadian education
Black jews exist dumbass

Yes and yes.

Of all the racial stereotypes, theirs rings the most true.

unless you are gnostic (which you should not be, because the whole entirety of gnosticism is abhorrent and satanic) he is

I have Jewish relatives from Morocco and I can tell you that they hate the Muslims.

no shit they are based, being jewish gives you the benefit of not following the rest of the societal pressures browbeaten into the goyim. why do you think we hate you so much. you faggots are given political and social immunities simply cos you faggots stuck so closely together all these years, refusing to contribute and integrate into other societies. living as leeches and parasites, arrogant ones at that. it's like calling dan bilzerian or aleister crowley b a s e d

My first girlfriend was jewish. Ugly as fuck

>I am actually jewish
>lives in Germany

you don't value your life, do you

They are shabbat goys.

Yes and sort of. France has one of the largest Jewish community and they mostly congregate in Paris where i live. The French Jewish community has one big difference compared to most others except Israel itself: we have both Mizrahi and Ashkenazim Jews in large numbers. Stereotypes are very different depending on the community. Internet stereotypes on Jews more or less apply on the Ashkenazim Jews i know. I'm pretty certain they don't belong to any conspiracy though. Mizrahi Jews are very different. They behave more like non-violent Arabs with skills in trade (but not banking). Also religious Jews of both communities are a lot better to deal with than secular Jews.

I'm a Jew and I'm pretty subversive. That said, I use my subversive kike powers to sway people into voting for Trump.

Yes they do, but the "Black Hebrew Israelites" are not black Jews, they are not related to mainstream Judaism at all, they're literally another "WE WUZ KANGZ" homeboy religion like "Nation of Islam."

Black Jews are Ethiopians

>theisraelofgod.com

>The Israel of G-d is a Bible Study Class. Our purpose is to teach the uncut word of G-d according to the Prophets (Old Testament) and Apostles (New Testament). We observe the L-rd’s Sabbath Day, the L-rd’s Feast Days (as outlined in Leviticus 23rd chapter), and the L-rd’s Dietary Law (as outlined in Leviticus 11th chapter). We teach and observe the Royal Law, which is the Ten Commandments.

>We also believe in the resurrection and that Jesus is the King of Israel who will rule over the House of Jacob forever. We believe that Jesus is the G-d of all people and that his house “shall be a house of prayer for all people.”

This isn't Judaism. Not even slightly.

Word on the street is that Israel is run by kikes. Is that true?

This one Jewish kid I know is one of the most generous people I know.

Lmao implying anyone gets gased in the current year in germany except maybe the native population.

>refusing to contribute and integrate into other societies

Jews have contributed more to science than any other race. They are also wealthier than average person and pay more income tax. You don't even understand why you are supposed to hate jews.

There is nothing wrong with being Jewish

the ashkenazi hate you tho. hardly the same really

everybody knows Germans are closeted Dirlewangers, come on

My dad went to Cornell and he says the Jews there are terrible. What % of the student body is Jewish?

Met one who was doing medicine for influence and power. Her parents were ex soviets.

Live the meme.

Every jew I've met pushes for leftie bullshit in the country they're in while rabidly defending Israeli apartheid to the point where they'll call you an anti-semite for disagreeing.

One from Israel kept trying to smoke weed and not throw any cash down and quit coming over after we told him that wasn't cool.

Always cheated on schoolwork.

He also said "We own Palestine" and laughed about it when he was stoned once.

Then wtf are they? I always thought they were black jews.

Most jews I know act like wiggers

>Lmao implying anyone gets gased in the current year in germany except maybe the native population.

I think he was talking about the muslims.

Hilariously enough, buying and reselling anything.

Hitler was a remarkable individual, and a ferocious leader.

No. I have no real association with Judaism other than it's my genetics.

Black Jews are from Ethiopia, they're just niggers pretending to be Jews the way niggers pretend to be Egyptian or Muslim because they are descendants of slaves and don't have any "native" culture to fall back on.

Literally, WE WUZ KANGZ.

All the Jews I know in real life are functioning, highly educated and overall productive members of society. Maybe the Jews at the top are bad but the ones I know in real life are Atheist and integrated.

fucking lol'd at the nose cut-out

no, the jew is right here

Jews and muslims are brothers in arms in the war against the old Europe.

youtube.com/watch?v=vsJYGoRHA-U

Pretty much. They can be very friendly while at the same time treat you like a slave.

I am Ashkenazi.

>He also said "We own Palestine" and laughed about it when he was stoned once.

That's actually pretty based, too bad about being a cheap cunt tho, that shit is not cool.

I recently discovered I'm jewish from my dad's side, when I flex my face muscles I look like a lizardman.

Money doesn't matter to me because you can't take it with you when you die

my dealer is a jew

I met 2. One was a co-worker of a friend. They both worked for a state facility doing blue collar shit. His dad got him the job right out of high school, litteraly sits in his office all day long. Acts like hes better then everyone..hes actually half jew half puertorican....so smug. His mom is a crackhead litterally. Hes married to a fat feminist.....

THe other defines jews to the T. Super wealthy, parents sent him right to hollywood to right scripts fir shit ass c class movies about trannys. Such a lib fag its disgusting. When ever hes back in town he brags about all the money hes making out there, but litterally begs for food,cigs,weed everythig

Jews tend to be lovely in person. The parasite would never dare be openly hostile to those it leeches off.

It's this very quality which makes them so dangerous. They disarm their opponent with a civil charm, but in reality they conspire to collude and outcompete everything non jewish, damning the consequences to everything but its own tribe.

Oh and there's the whole attempted caucasian genocide through demographics thing.

Ye. Jew S. A.

Yes, some points a bit.
The noses are outright bullshit in example, but many of them are reliable to a fault, i suspect the nitpicking that that causes is what antagonises a lot of people.
Further they're very varied in held opinions and jobs and such, but a remarkable amount of them work in law and finance.
Their food sucks though.

Also mind you that these are obviously not the mediajews, might get a different sorta people there.

Yes and yes.
The guys name was David Goldberg.

jew here, unfortunately not. my family is a bunch of middle class soviet refugees. my great grandparents avoided the holocaust and Nazi occupation of Austria during ww2 because they were top Communist editors of the media so that's the jewiest thing probably.

When I was in middle school a Jew girl would talk to be about sexual things. She was pretty cool desu.

im pretty sure israel wont put up with jews, they try and send all the black jews back to ethiopia

I know three jews.

>mother and son
Rich family, big house and the son is retarded.

>Cohen
He is American. I know because we ask for a document, the kike showed us his passport, in big purchases (for warranty and other stuff).
The guy is rich as fuck and the worst person I have to deal at work.
A few months ago he appeared there and questioned my boss how is it possible that he is paying his bill for months and the debt never ends. For some reason he forgot that he keeps buying stuff and never paying the whole thing. He is shit.

>buying and reselling anything
Such as?

>tfw jewish
>dad was in the british army, then a taxi driver
>mum worked as a school receptionist
>that feel when i don't get invited into the secret NWO meetings

They're just a weird cult by the sound of it.

They probably believe they're Jews maybe? But there are a dozen things in that description that are total anathema to Judaism.

There are a few "messianic Judaism" cults out there, basically most of them started as a christian attempt to try to get Jews to accept Christ by making the whole Jesus shtick seem more palatable through incorporating Jewish symbolism and ritual.

TL;DR: Christians trying to out jew the jews, oy vey!

Yeah i lived with one. He was a reddit commie and voted Labour. Abused people who didn't agree with him and also tore down my union flag i had over my door. I used to call him a fat kike. Don't know if he took it literally or not. Still invites me out drinking.

Tbh im not surprised. I thought something was up when the women were the one that had to cover their hair in church and not the men.

Of course. JIDF has waged war on Sup Forums since /new/. Show us your badge.

I fucked an Israeli jewess from Interpals, she's pretty nice and not greedy desu

went to an orthodox wedding, and they had a cocktail hour before the ceremony...that's as based as it gets

>Jews have contributed more to science than any other race
would love to see you try and prove that one.

it really doesn't require a large stretch to point out immediately the incredibly long history of jews being kicked out of every country they infiltrated. jew literally say, "there are two people in the world: us, the chosen people, and everyone else". there's not even a sense of nationalism, it's just literally 'fuck everyone else in the entire world, they're cattle'.

historically, jews literally preferred to live in terrible living conditions, in slums and ghettos, than to live amongst the goyim of their host state.

by principle, jews hate me, so I hate them too

>Jews and muslims are brothers in arms

Speak for yourself.

if u did we could all Facebook Live Bilderberg and have fun memeing about it

I for got i knew a jew girl from super rich neighborhood. Ofcourse shes fat and ghetto. sheOnly hung out with us becuase we accepted her for her nigger loving, junky ways
(((before i ODd on redpills)))
She use to fuck everyone and do any drug she could, i was young and dumb so i let her buy me over with her jew drugs i admit. She had a kid with a google and nvr heard from her again

>historically, jews literally preferred to live in terrible living conditions, in slums and ghettos, than to live amongst the goyim of their host state.

Historically Jews had no choice.

If you're going to hate Jews at least make sure your reasons are coherent in case some third party comes along whose opinion could be swayed.

Ghettoes were literally mandated by Christian Lords to prevent the Jews from mingling with good Christian subjects.

Shit, next you're going to tell me Jews are so hateful they literally gassed themselves rather than take showers with the goys.

Married Jewish women are supposed to cover their hair in synagogue.

I know two Jews from high school. Brother and sister.
The brother was fucking awesome and looked like the zohan. The sister was cute, and would blow me.
Shit was cash.

i know one family of jews. They are middle class and for the most part unremarkable people of average intelligence.

I don't understand, I thought they were supposed to be sneaky, greedy, and selfish?

Yes, a family of them. The dad is super chill, serves in the RAF and is lad, the mother is pretty chill, dont know her too much.
The elder son is pretty chill, can't serve in the RAF because of health reasons otherwise he would.
The younger son is a money sniffer, no doubt, but he is very chill, you can rely on him and he is an absolute ledge.

I also knew this bitch who always complained about being a jew and saying its only because of her mother being a jew that shes a jew otherwise she would be happy, then freaks the fuck out when you suggest to not practice Judaism if she doesn't like it. She was literally mad, actual psychological problems, she accused multiple people of rape out of the blue, I heard her story and it was laughable at best how fucking fake it was (The people she accused were really nice people aswell). The only good thing I can say ab out her wasd she had a fucking CRACKING pair of tits, like probably among the best busts I have seen in my life.

i knew 2 jews.

1- he cheated in sports at school in the most nonchalant way, like we are playing soccer and he picks up the ball with his hands then rolls it to one of his players at a time when he is a substitute and not even supposed to be playing and he has no shame over it either. he sucked at sports too. had curly hair etc. grossed me out desu.

2- next jew seemed alright mostly but he would ask me personal questions and it felt more like he was trying to judge me than just get to know me but i could be imagining it.
He did confide in me his thoughts on the neighborhood happenings and what he told me made him and his family look compulsively selfish, seemed silly. Like his family needed a lawn mower so they asked their neighbor who let them borrow it. the neighbor asked if they could use their saw for an hour and so they lent them that. the jew told me that they didnt want to lend out their saw but felt they had to say yes because they were borrowing their neighbors tools.

idk man its just weird to me.

all the women covered. even the kids and babies. the males didnt wear anything on their head

to add to this. He did also have a good way with money, that and we used him to memorise where all the gold rings were on sonic 2 gem runs so we could nail them 100%

I've studied (((nuclear physics))) with one. He was greedy, arrogant and untrustworthty. Also gay.

Another Jew here. Most have progressive tendencies. Me and my father are conservative and are voting Trump. I'm pretty much full alt-right, including understanding that globalist Jews are cancer