The United Kingdom as you see it now is old

The United Kingdom as you see it now is old.
Soon the Polish-Islamic community that lives there will break its' chairs and claim their rightful place on the island.
This is the true map of Britain.
The British people have oppressed the Polish-Islamic communities for too long.

Brits should be grateful Poles are immigrating and giving birth to white children.
In the race war Brits will gladly spread their arsecheeks for BBC, while Poles will chop them off left and right.
Poles will save Britain from eternal darkness by slaughtering orcs in order to save the white race.

>polish-islamic communities
>polish-Islamic

you sure you're not projecting your thirst for turc cock?

You heard me, Indonesia.

That is the most stupid map I have even seen.

Apart from London most of the mussies are in Northern towns.

Please tell me more about my area Mehmet . . .. I don't see any mussies or blacks at all.

>Norfolk
>Polish-Islamic

>Skipton on the map

S K I P T O N

WHO /NORTHERN/ HERE?

>Dorset
>Islamic

kys

Leave Norfolk alone.

Top b8 m8

Stop with this fucking meme. Poles aren't white. They are criminals who ruin entire towns. Curse them. The Soviets weren't brutal enough.

Have Germans always hated us brits so much?

Or is this a new hatred because of Brexit?

>he's too autistic to understand humor

>Or is this a new hatred because of Brexit?
BINGO!

The Germans will have to dig further into their pockets to support the Eastern Euro spongers and their new immigrant friends.
happy days ahead for Germany . . . .NOT!

>I was only pretending to be retarded!

I would like to thank both brits and germs for taking in all the polish criminals and lowlifes making this country peaceful and good to live in again.
Your sacrifice will not be in vain.

>dutch
>white
HE ACTUALLY BELIEVES THIS KEK
UNLESS YOU HAVE 100% SCANDINAVIAN ANCESTRY YOU'RE NOT WHITE

Choicest of baits, good sir! Definite replies. Really boggles the noggin, so they say. Carry on, chap!

>Poles aren't white.
Did more to protect Europe from the Turks than your people did.

>cornwall

Fuck off m8, not a single paki of turnip eater within 50 miles of me

>German humour
head severingly hilarious post Achmed, keep it up

rev up that autism

This. It is utter madness to see Sup Forums go into doublethink and push the multicult agenda when slavs are mentioned.

>Leicester
>not -347242342% white

>break its' chairs
Those freakin' oppressive chairs, mang

>Polish-Islamic

Allahu Akbar

This

islam shall grant us victory - Allach is great - kill eternal anglo

Hussars! Never forget.

Our islamic vassal state. Bown down to Great Polish Caliphate. One god, one nation, one europe.

>Polish-Islamic community

Oh, how the times have changed...

This map doesn't include Bradford but includes the South West where some people have only ever seen a black on tv. Shit.

>A merchant disguised as a Krakowiak

Now I've seen everything.

Accurate ?

Who /pole/ here

There actually is a Polish-Islamic flag, it's a Polish flag with crescents, for the Tatar minority.

FUCK OFF

By supporting the EU and robbing old ladies? Don't think so. Remove Slav.

At least poles are white. They need to toss every filthy paki out though

>cornwall
>west country
>anything but white

HahahahahhahahahHhahHahahahahahhHahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahaha

>Accurate ?
Pretty much.
There are only 5% Mussies in Britain.

I live in Somerset,
There maybe darkies in the indian restaurants and chines take aways but I have NEVER seen a hijab or Burkha

Stay strong, united cuckdom allies

>Poles
>White

They take gibs and are proud of it. That's not a white behaviour. Remove yellow-hue mongrel commie Slavs from Western Europe.

I envy you.

t. Cambridgeshire-Lincolnshire borderman

Your entire history consists of being German or Russian. Pathetic. You are the Slavic Belgium.

>altruism, Germany

God damn I hate the Polish, always been Europe's Mexico.

I think he means Polish, and Muslims

HAHAHAHA!!!!!!!

>t. Cambridgeshire-Lincolnshire borderman
I though that was pretty rural too?

>Lincolnshire
>polish-islamic

>>like that something wrong>like that something wrong, Glorious Spanish Empire>>>>>British shit tier kindgom, india was an empire, not you.

Where are some good places with a lot of English culture and little to no shitskins?

Obviously London is out but I'm glad to see the rest is doing fine.

poles hate muslims you fag

brexit was a jewish backed l muslim insurrection against the white man

Boston is Poland central and Peterborough is Poland/Muslim central. Everything inbetween is just UKIP voting farmers.

boston may be poland central but atleast there are no shitskins

t. Bostonian

The whole of South West England
Wales (apart from Cardiff and Swansea)
All along the South Coast.

I think East Yorkshire, North Lincolnshire are worth a mention too.

I will also mention Cumbria and Scotland but they are desolate rainy and cold places.

Apologize.

Fuck off you dirty kraut

>Polish-Islamic
We are both conservative religious folks. I can see us coexisting.

If the Poles and Muslims were oppressed by us until the end, the death of the universe, the only British regret would be that we didn't find a second universe to continue oppressing them in.

>germany accepts alle immigrante
>poles don't accept immigrants at all

sorry, you were saying?
this
no. of religious folks in Poland is going down though

North lincs here.
Lots of shitskins and poles in scunthorpe.

Sorry mate, I didn't know there was shitskins there.

We can't escape the Poles but I thought N.Lincs was clean . ... having said that I have more experience of Grimsby.

East Yorkshire here, we have a lot of Slavs.

Maybe the poles in Poland are different but there are about 40 polish people at my work and every one I have spoken to is racist as fuck

Nah, Poles here hate Muslims, they just also hate everyone else as well. I know a Polish HR woman who only hires Polish and English people for her workplace for example entirely on the basis that she hates everyone else.

>we have a lot of Slavs
They are everywhere mate, even in the West Country, they get everywhere.

I'm glad that Mussies seem to stick to the cities though.

It is the farms in the countryside and the factories in Hull, they come to do a lot of the seasonal jobs (farm-work during summer and factory work for Christmas basically).

she was a foreigner living in cornwall, what do you expect?

Firstly, an Islamic nation can't use iconography of animals like that. Secondly, Poles hate Pakis with a vengeance.

cornwall is literally like 99% white
but its poor.

i wish people would know this, they see a few cherrypicked pictures of muslims on a street praying and they think its everywhere.

muslims only stick to the few cities theyve formed their ghettos in. and because muslims dont integrate they stick together, so the communities get bigger, they dont spread out across britain.

But I live in a lovely place.
It's wonderful. No immigrants, a nice school for my kids, amazing scenery, traditional culture.
You will be given a cup of tea IMMEDIATELY if you enter a home where I live. It is custom.

I love it here. Please don't associate the whole of UK as one country.
UK is four countries.
The mountains of Northern England are not London.
It's very remote here and I don't give a shit what you cunts tell me about my culture.

KEK

>cornwall is literally like 99% white
Not as white as Somerset but as regards the rest of your post - I agree.

This

from 1980~

im sure somerset and cornwall are very similar.

infact im close to lands end, so i can guarantee the Penwith area would be much whiter than somerset. i havent really been to north cornwall but thats likely whats gonna bring the percentage down a bit.

I'll take your point about the cities. Pic related has already said he wants to be able to grant special work permits so he can get more foreigners in London despite Brexit. London, Birmingham definitely fucked. But your map shows alot of comfy rural ares in this shitty caliphate, which are literally 100% white. And Poles are more christian than us mate 86.9% Roman Catholic.

>autistic
>doesn't understand humour
Sounds like a kraut to me.

Bongs invented "white" for ourselves.

Actually from my voting constituency we are only 0.7% non white.

I just took the counties figures as a whole. But I don't want to get in a scrap about it, we have it good.

i love this guy if germany had someone like him we whould have a bit less problems with "rapefugees"

>germany hates his country so much he tries to pretend other countries are just as fucked
sorry hans, while london, birmingham and some other places are a mess, we aren't anywhere near germanistan

Why the fuck all Eastern Euros get called Polish but all those pakis, moroccans and other shitskins get called muslim? LIthaunians, Romanians and Hungarians aren't Polish.

well the is a second meanding for all the lefties here in germany with that "meaning" when you knew taht the problem with immigrents is only in big citys

It's just how we do things mate.
Pakis can encompass loads of different nationalities and we just use 'Poles' to cover the main bulk of Eastern Euros (Latvians, Lithuanians, Hungarians, Bulgarians, etc) but the majority are Poles.

Pretty based if you ask me.

All my support to Poland and East European countries!! The true Europe! I feel so proud of you.
Brits letting their country be invading by Muslims... no words about that shit!

>Brits letting their country be invading by Muslims
It wasn't that long ago that you let your country be invaded by Muslims - Welcomed them with open arms.