Why is Poland so shit?

Other urls found in this thread:

lifesitenews.com/news/polands-pro-life-government-faces-test-of-strength-on-abortion-ban
lifenews.com/2016/06/24/poland-defends-its-pro-life-laws-blasts-eu-leaders-telling-it-to-legalize-abortion/
iq-research.info/en/page/average-iq-by-country
bbc.com/news/world-europe-37634812
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Russia

Exactly how would one argue that Poland is shit?

A country is only as good as the people who live in it.

Around 12% of "people" in Poland are human

Which part of poland exactly?

There are nice parts too.

I thought this thread would be created by the German. Either way I suspected a Germanic

Why is the Netherlands so shit?

Who the fuck is your PM? Peter Pan?

Poland is based. No need to be jealous Aquafresh.

Christians.

OP is emmigrant
Do not response

>Argies
>White

Poland is based OP. Try going to the Czech Republic. That's a shithole you never want to go to.

poles

Isn't Poland the most pro-life state in the EU or some shit?

>tfw OP is leftist cuck

Still better than the Netherlands.

lifesitenews.com/news/polands-pro-life-government-faces-test-of-strength-on-abortion-ban

>Poland is based as fuck, pro-life ftw

Poland is getting better, your country, with all the diversity and shiet, on the contrary (we did export worst human trash to you after all)

because poland has exhausted all their resources to build this statue

thus, it is now very poor.

Poland is pro EU which means they are anti-White. I don't like people who endanger my culture.

lifenews.com/2016/06/24/poland-defends-its-pro-life-laws-blasts-eu-leaders-telling-it-to-legalize-abortion/

that's a pretty god damn sexy statue. At least they are building statues. Here in America our cities are turning into slum lagoons

>Saved western Europe from Islam
>As thanks, got partitioned by 3 other empires because evidently fighting 1v1 was too much
>Don't exist as a soverign state for over a century
>Finally become independent
>Instantly attacked by Soviets
>20 years later get attacked by Germans and Soviets again
>Fight back hoping Eternal Anglo will help
>They don't
>War ends
>Anglo sells you to commies
>Break the shackles of communism after 60 years
>''Why is Poland so shit?''

I hate you all, faggots. Because of you and the flight Anglo my parents dragged me away from my homeland and forced me to deal with all this shit

Poland is taking advantage of the EU in the most intelligent way possible. They take gibs from the EU to help develop their society while not accepting refugees and falling into the liberal cuck shit of Western Europe.

why did the go from one shithole to the next?

As long as they are pro EU in any form they are disgusting anti white communist Slavs. They are no better than rapefugees supporting the EU. I don't care if it enables them to eat an extra cabbage every week.

Polish take the worst traits from German and Slavic people.

we are pro them sweet EU monies, thx for that btw

I dunno, they seem okay. There's a Polish woman that works in the same office as I do, she invited my wife and I over for dinner a couple times, she has a nice family, good people, like her more than most Americans and Canadians I've met in my life.

'Hurr durr the Anglos betrayed me'

They joined a world war because of you and lost hundreds of thousands of lives because of it. I'm not surprised they despise you ungrateful degenerates. Is there any depth the Pole won't sink to? You deserve communism.

Never trust the eternal Pole

Polish people are stupid. I thought it was a stereotype but then I met some Polish immigrants here in the states.

They are so stupid it is painful

are you aware this graph is fake, as well as this contribution is bullshit itself because EU imposed regulations bully any and all Polish competition from emerging and destroying their industry?
Poles work for less and work more hours. Disparity comes from "strong Euro" that is only as strong as international jew says, because it is flat currency, not backed by gold or anything.
Germans can prep Ahmed.

Yet still smarter than you

iq-research.info/en/page/average-iq-by-country

>ID: 4XGfFORC
>FORC
kek
bbc.com/news/world-europe-37634812

the war was inevitable, and instead of fighting it together with us from the start, as per treaties they and us signed, they used us as a human shield to gain more time for themselves.

You are anti white. As soon as (or if) you peasants actually become developed and civilised you will get blacked like the rest of us. You will deserve it for supporting the (((EU))). Maybe you'll be lucky and Russia will push your shit in again you Russo-German-Mongol mutt.

they joined war because they would be next right after france
they never cared about Poland

>They never cared about Poland
>They joined WW2 because Poland got invaded

Hmmmm

i don't see any islamic refugees here, and I don't see us accepting any. maybe you being a caliphhate it's you fault so stop projecting.

see

you misinterpret facts
As I said in they joined war not to help Poland, but to interrupt rise of Nazi Germany
and they did a shit job

Because they started WW2.