Italian Mayor: We are racist and proud of it

Albettone(Northern Italy) mayor, Joe Formaggio said "Here we are racist and proud of it".

"We don't want Gypsies nor blacks in our town". "Muslims are not welcome here".

Other urls found in this thread:

ilfattoquotidiano.it/2016/10/30/migranti-il-sindaco-di-albettone-joe-formaggio-orgogliosamente-razzisti-da-noi-i-negri-rischiano-la-pelle/571485/
youtube.com/watch?v=Hpe_WsOGps0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Joey Cheese?

I knew that guy back in Jersey, worked for the department of transportation.

>t. italian camorrista on business trip estabilishing a coke route for the cartels

>Says the Italian. AKA niggers of europe

tpbp

That would be the Romanians

>t. Jamal Ramirez Al-Detroiti

>this coming from apericans, land of the subhuman mongrels ruled by niggers

Italians are the Mexicans of Europe.

naahh that would be the polish

Italy have been raided by Muslim pirates for 500 years. We are immune to white guilt.

I forgot sauce

ilfattoquotidiano.it/2016/10/30/migranti-il-sindaco-di-albettone-joe-formaggio-orgogliosamente-razzisti-da-noi-i-negri-rischiano-la-pelle/571485/

shut the fuck up, pasta nigger. You greasy fucks are just a hair above mexicans and niggers. Even euros hate you criminal fucks.

It's always a fucking american saying this shit.

As far as western europeans go Italians seem to be some of the most based

shut up mudslime

The more I learn about Italy the more based it is.

So the japanese are criminals because of the yakuza you fucking mongol?

He's right tho, you fuckhead. Italians are nothing but petty criminals. They are lazy, cant fight worth a damn, and just all around shady and dishonest people.

Mexicans=Spainiards
Argentinians=pastanians

Good luck, Vito.

>shut the fuck up, pasta nigger. You greasy fucks are just a hair above mexicans and niggers. Even euros hate you criminal fucks.
>[muffled gangsta rap playing]

Does this even matter when Italy is forced into letting in hundreds of thousands of niggers every year already?

Also, Italy is already like 5% African nigger.

What a shame.

how useful is being fluent in Italian, as an American?

Who was talking to you, you tropical soccer nigger? There is a giant difference between the Yakuza and the Italian mob, not that a chromosome deficient sub-human Brazilian ape like you would understand.

Remind me again why you cavemen looking tropical niggers are even allowed access to the Internet.

divide and conquer

>Italy is already like 5% African nigger.
Yes and canada is 95% asian

Finally seeing the light. Everyone thinks they are on the cutting edge but the reality is all the answers to our problems have already been figured out by our forefathers. Look back at the minds of the past as guidance into the future. This is your culture, and the guidance they left us will be carried on in the experiences and knowledge we leave our future generations

>t. mr.60%

Don't get upset pasta nigger. If anything I have seen Italian trash like you worship and look up to our shitty rap starts and pop singers.

Go back to being a lazy, greasy, pasta nigger. The whole world knows just how useless you guys are as a people.

>how useful is being fluent in Italian, as an American?
You can go to Germany, pretend you are italian and get tons of german pussy for free. Between Ahmed's goat raping instincts and Hans' scat fetishes, those poor souls have never met a real man that could make them feel like women.

Luckily the mediterranean man sees and provides

Italians are the fourth biggest ethnic group in the USA
Why the hate?

60%

>Even euros hate you criminal fucks.
its always just you burger posters that spew hate on italy

>Don't get upset pasta nigger. If anything I have seen Italian trash like you worship and look up to our shitty rap starts and pop singers.
>Go back to being a lazy, greasy, pasta nigger. The whole world knows just how useless you guys are as a people.
ooga booga you too tyrese

Good on you lads

Kek

Don't be deceived by the spaghetti nigger. They may sometimes have light skin but their behavior and IQ is that of a nigger.

This guy, this guy right here.

Say hello to madame president, you disgusting little queer. It's about time you anglo whitebois go extinguished for good. Sure, 8 years of a black muslim president helped but you need a little push so you can finally become a tolerant and diverse society without hate

Mexicans make up a lot of the undesirables in the USA too. Being x largest group doesn't mean you are welcome, Paco.

Italians are scum, they lie, cheat, steal, and are even lazier than your average Mexican.

>thread about italy devolves into shitposting
every time

>captcha: pizzeria

In the south, whites call blacks italians.

Based

>average IQ of 102 summing both south and north
>without us the EU would literally collapse

Yeah, whatever m8
Keep it up!

Based

You spaghetti and meatball niggers always make me laugh. You guys are so fucking useless as a nation and as a people.

I'm just trying to oust you as the NIGGER that you are.

>their behavior and IQ is that of a nigger
HAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH

Thats okay, nigger.

In hindsight you will see how much of a poor decision it will be.
Dumping my America folder, buckle up buckaroo!

The population of the USA compared to that of your nigger homeland is drastically different, pasta nigger.

Obviously we will have a lower average since we have illiterate spics making up a large portion of our undesirables.

If you can't deduce that, my pasta nigger friend, it just goes to show how god damn fucking stupid you and your spaghetti nigger people are.

Do the world a favor and kill yourself, promptly.

>med
>not manlets
Hate to tell you this m8, but it's the same for most people when visiting a different country. The local sluts are always up for trying something new.

>yfw amerimongrels LITERALLY have to pay to hold their newborn babies
AAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAH
*breathes in*
HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHHA

My experience with Italians from New York and New Jersey have not been different from Puerto Ricans and Niggers from New York and New Jersey.

Kill them all.

Yes, say it to me again...
AMERICA IS MADE OF NIGGERS

>They may sometimes have light skin but their behavior and IQ is that of a nigger.
>IQ is that of a nigger.

Then I guess that your average national IQ has to be that of an ape that has yet to evolve into a nigger.

>shitilians
>italians

Go suck your (((master))) cock.

I'm 1.88m tall, everyone i know is at least 1.75m, everyone below that gets called manlet

>WE WUZ IQ N SHEIT NIGGA DAS RITE DA BLACK MANE KEEPING US DOWN
HAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAHAHAHAHAHAH

You can post all the stuff you want pasta nigger. Doesn't change the fact that your people are lazy, stupid, produce nothing of value to the world, your military cant fight worth a shit, and best of all - you guys are niggers!

The USA at its worst will curb-stop whatever criminal organization is in charge of your country at the moment.

Don't be mad pasta nigger - we can't all be from successful countries :)

Racism is one of the 5 trigger words of psicologic warfare is used only for white europeans.

That's why above Italy there are so many White country right americuck?

what a cringey little cunt.

Fuck off kike

Very good reading comprehension you have mario. You are just further proving my point, you pasta niggers are so god damn stupid, holy shit.

Keep embarassing youself Tyrone.

JOE CHEESE FUCK YA

Pasta nigger. Why are you so god damn stupid?

>these delicious tears of rage
keep em coming HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Rember that you are useless and your master is Israel.

Go and cut off your cock like your master tells you to do

Poland is the Mexico of Europe

>THIS IMPOTENT RAGE

What a Beta.

You seem to be moving the goal posts my spaghetti nigger friend. Why cant you just admit that your people are criminals, lazy, and all around niggers? I cant even think of ONE thing your shit tier nation has done within the last 10 years that is of relevance to the world. Well, besides your nigger people being criminals and cheats.

Just lol, I've been to Italy m8. Unless you're from some tiny isolated village of normal height or from southern Austria, youre 100% full of shit.

>murican tries to insult Italy
>he gets btfo

every fucking time.
Why are americans so butthurt at us anyway?

60% attacks again

You know, I gotta stick up for the wops on this one. It was the wops who destroyed the Ottoman fleet and ended mudslime incursions in the Med.

You seem to be the one trying to deceive others from knowing what your nation and people are like. You also seem to be a little upset. Why does the truth hurt you so much? You olive oil guzzling nigger.

it's the OP's article lmao
they are niggers themselves and felt insulted

lol , you couldn't make this up. A spic calling europeans niggers

>based Berlusconi saving relations with Russia and the western world

meanwhile America

>killing his own people and destroying the twin towers for muh oil
>killing innocents for bringing them democracy

why can't you admit that you are the nigger of the western world? and your people know nothing but incest and nigger music?

lmao

>One pasta nigger desperately trying to make Italy look non-nigger

Mario, give it a rest. Go commit some more fraud, and cheat some more people.

He's right tho , where have you been?
Im 183 cm and almost everyone here is over 180 .
There are some shorter guys but they get called manlets

are you a bit upset I simply need to post facts to show how pathetic your excuse of a shithole is?
lmao

Pretty much this. Italians ain't white.

What is your heritage, friend?

Italians are the best whites

roman empire >>> british empire >>>>>> burguer empire

Average here is 175 and thats manlet for nordic countries and tall for asian ones
At least there is less competition for me

This is now an America hate thread :^)

Do you get your opinion of the USA from your tabloid magazines? I'm sure you lazy fucks have a lot of time to sit and fantasize about the USA, I would too if I lived in that dumpster you call home. There are a large number of your criminal people in my country, I know what your kind is like - pasta nigger. You aren't fooling anyone you olive skinned nigger.

Mehmet, shouldn't you be praying right now?

>mfw you are so assblasted you can't even come up with anything but copy paste of your tearful posts
HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAH

8 years of king nigger made them swallow too much salt

I was backpacking up the left hand Coast. Mostly visiting smaller towns.

lmao

only sane post on this board right now

You kill your own people for the jews.
You are a slave.

And i'm loving every one of your tears.
I can only imagine how you got cucked by a true italian stallion :)

>Mehmet, shouldn't you be praying right now?

Shouldn't you?

youtube.com/watch?v=Hpe_WsOGps0

lmao

muh italians have no blue eyes so they're niggers muhh

SIXTY PERCENT
I
X
T
Y

P
E
R