HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHA...

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAAHAHHAHA

Other urls found in this thread:

realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/nh/new_hampshire_trump_vs_clinton_vs_johnson_vs_stein-6022.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

PA isn't necessary and Romney lost it by more than 4

>saged, but only to have a laugh as it falls off the front page without any comment from delusional Trumpfags

>PA isn't necessary

He has no chance in WI, CO, or MI based on the polls out today. WHAT IS YOUR PLAN? Where the HELL is his path?

They're in denial. Tuesday is going to be magnificent.

Thats pretty much margin of error territory, so not bad. In the end it comes down to the Public transportation strike and the weather, he could theoretically win.

It's still an uphill battle, but NH alone would give him the win

Hillary is in free fall. Buy your rope now, Home Depot will run out on the 9th.

>CNN is showing trump within MOE

He's won it then.

But what is the margin of error?

This
It's all white pills now
Get ready for the 8th goys
CTR and the MSM will be in total meltdown

>Hillary is in free fall
The delusion is strong. I hope anons have been adding idiots like to you the collage.

>Public transportation strike and the weather
Strike is cancelled for Tuesday.

New Hampshire is a done deal. There's 6 days left and he's behind in NH by as much as in PA.

>i cant refute your empirical data so ill just tell you to kill yourself

holy shit this is sad

No, those are TRUMP'S POLLS. His internal polls, dumbshit.

You're retarded. Trump has no path to victory.

>He has no chance in WI, CO, or MI based on the polls out today.
A single digit lead that keeps waffling back and forth between the candidates doesn't indicate a lock for any of those states.

Also, I would like to point out that EVERY polling agency got Michigan COMPLETELY WRONG during the DNC primary this year. It went to Bernie by a lot. The polls were off by 24 percentage points in trying to predict that outcome.

I don't anticipate that they'll get the general right for that state either. But we'll see what the election returns are there.

Also, fun bonus: Trump is gaining a ton of ground in Virginia in all the polls in Virginia over the past few days.

Anyone who thinks Hillary Clinton is a viable candidate is being paid by Hillary Clinton to say so, one way or the other. Everyone knows she's a human piece of shit.

Cue Tom Petty

>CNN

>They're in denial. Tuesday is going to be magnificent.
It's going to be a crap sandwich---Hillary is terrible---but at least I may be able to share somewhat in the schadenfreude when the alt-right realizes they aren't actually now in charge of American politics.

Trump is 2 behind in CO which has only been subject to two polls in the last 5 days

THATS BAD?

>He has no chance in WI, CO, or MI based on the polls out today.

>thinks the election is today.

>New Hampshire is a done deal.
RCP Average of +4.7 isn't a "done deal".

realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/nh/new_hampshire_trump_vs_clinton_vs_johnson_vs_stein-6022.html

You're the one asserting definitive without a ton of support. There's still a ton of volatility in these polls.

>old chart

Thank you user. It's hard to keep up, she's collapsing too quickly.

>Rigged Cucked Politics.

>no chance in MI or CO
>even though he is within 1-2 points of her

It's too bad Hillary's going to prison

That's bad?

I know RCP is shit, but liberals believe it, so it's fun to point to it to show how shitty she is doing.

Screen cap this, Trump is going to win Wisconsin, new Hampshire, and Pennsylvania each by a few thousand votes.

letting you know your off to the bottom

>Clinton News Network

SH
AD
IL
AY

If he can't win in either Colorado, New Hampshire, or Colorado, he loses, period.

Trump would be ahead on this if it wasn't for a +7 "MailChimp Survey" with 40.000 participants.

Especially if he loses ME2- he's finished!!!

'le red PA' meme is so old

Pennsylvania is solid Democrat, there are just too many nogs and dumb white trash too stupid to vote for the GOP

Trump has a better chance in Wisconsin and Michigan, he should campaign there

All he needs to win is Colorado, where he's down 2.4 points. PA would be nice but it isn't necessary.

polling is being delayed in hopes that hillary is ahead in 2 days time
he will be ahead by the end of the fourth
i have insider info

How the hell is Shillary winning Colorado? Theres weed and shale there

>CNN (((internals)))

FBI momentum hasn't fully hit the polls in some states yet, nor many national polls.
Just one state needs to flip in the poll for a projected Trump victory.
This will happen on the 4th November

He will win wisconsin. I know it. I know my people even though I am a minnesotan now

>Internal polls

Dipshit Californians who won't stay the hell in their state.

10/10 meme

Conway is Trump's manager. Those are Trump's internal numbers, dumbass.

>Hillary is in free fall
>says the extremely nervous Drumpfkin for the 471st time this month

Are we getting a HAPPENING on Friday?

>reading comprehension

>mfw Trumpfags ITT attacking the source are able to connect to the internet in these modern times

new poll from the most reputable pollster in wisconsin today has him down by 6 points. You can't make that up in 6 days.

>internals
>CNN

you cant just through in a word and pretend you know what it means, CCN.

What are you sliding this time Padre?

This. Even if she wins, impeachment and conviction are right around the corner, tarnishing the entire democrat party for a generation. Honestly dems should be hoping trump wins to save their brand.

Do you know who Kellyanne Conway is? She's the manager of Trump's campaign, you fucking idiot. Trump's polls have him losing the presidency.

> A

Nothing major. Friday is planned for another false flag attack similar to what we saw today with the church, will be in CO. Polls will simply have been released by the media for viewership purposes.

When Jill stein endorses trump?

I hope you're right because I doubt Minnesota will flip.

That has to be it since dipshit Californians voted NO on weed (somehow.. wtf?) a few years ago.

Theres a fuckton of shale there that Trump wants to get at... Hillary doesn't want to touch it (her Saudi masters wouldn't like that)

but he's up 3 in VA

did you know that?

AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Yeah just like when Sleepy Carson revealed Trump's 'real' VP list.

>still believing polls after Brexit

A video recording of one of Hillary's wall street speeches comes out on the 5th.

They're playing underdog, dumbass.

ummm

he has

FLORIDA
OHIO
NORTH CAROLINA
VIRGINIA

RIGHT THERE HE WINS IT ALL

THEN HE HAS MI, CO, NH, NM IF THOSE DON'T WORK OUT

TOO MANY PATHS

>FBI momentum hasn't fully hit the polls in some states yet
>in some states
Do these states get their news by pony express?

Three weeks ago most polls had Trump down between 10-20 points in PA. If this is the best "bad news" Democrats can come up with they must be shitting themselves.

REMEMBER REMEMBER

This. Evidently it's hard for the nerd virgins of pol to understand this. Internal polls could be showing a landslide, but it would be in Trumps best interest to pretend he's tied or slightly down. It motivates people to vote.

So it's just Trump lying again, huh, and playing rope-a-dope?

Yes, those Trump lies were really persuasive with your sort.

Polling agencies run different duration polls in different states, i.e. some polls released today are 23/10-2/11 polls, some are 31/10-2/11 polls
When the start date of the polls reaches 31 Oct / 1 Nov Trump will have the projected victory

Whyever would CNN lie to me, an uninformed and malleable viewer?

give it two days you'll reach the acceptance stage by then. PA would just be a sure kill but he has several paths to victory without it.

Trump himself was just telling people today to pretend they are slightly behind and go vote

Yeah because giving your internals to fucking CNN is logical

Or Trump will enjoy movement of several percentage points before it flattens out in the days remaining as it always does.

>actually triggering ctr into bait

well done user.

don't you mean

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA?

>VIRGINIA

HAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

what is wrong with you?

Just let the lazy, drug addled left think that Hillary is sure to win because the entire establishment is behind her so they don't bother voting.

Christ, what a fucking unfunny show.

>most reputable in Wisconsin
considering we don't have any good pollsters in this state at all, you aren't making a very convincing case CTR

i have my sources and you have none
don't be shocked when it happens

>waffling back and forth between the candidates
It's not doing that. She's won those states the entire time.

I live in Minnesota, would my vote even do a thing?

>Yeah because giving your internals to fucking CNN is logical
What's logical is to inform your support base that you're doing just fine in PA so no worries?

>he liked the candidate who lied so much that now can't even recognize the truth

It would bolster your integrity at absolute minimum.

>what is Marquette University
stop pretending like you know what you're talking about

Hes up 3 dipshit

There was no chance of him ever winning PA, I hope you realise that.

He will need VA though.

>What's logical is to inform your support base
>on CNN

I can't tell what the overdone laughter was about here. People taking four point leads in a poll (any poll in this election desu) seriously or the idea that anything related to CNN is trustworthy.

Trump has to win PA, CO, VA, WI, MI, or NH to win. And that's assuming he wins every other battleground state. See

>implying I don't live in greenfield
>implying I haven't had friends who went to Marquette
Nigga despite claiming they are a jesuit school, they are lefty as fuck bro. Would not be surprised if their polling teams was just a buncha lefty shitters
Now, CTR, why don't you calm down and post a nice split thread instead. Surely you get a bonus for those threads, right?

>Trump is doing fine in PA.
More people feel content with staying home.

>Trump is down in PA.
More people feel motivated to vote.

Kellyanne knows what she's doing.

Michigan is a weird state, just look what happened with Clinton-sanders.

Our polling has Trump and Clinton tied. Those states are going to depend on who turns up to vote.

>i have my sources and you have none
>don't be shocked when it happens
My sources generally indicate percentages approaching 90% solidity to people decisions with states having already registered millions of early votes and Clinton having a 4 or 5 or even more to 1 likelihood of winning.

It will not be a good day, but to have your stupidity shown up for all the world to see will have to make up for it.