Slavs: Why do they squat?

Also, are they technically human?

I've heard whispers that the true white gene is to be found in Georgians.

who /Artyom/ here?

Apтём 4 lyfe

Artyom, but without cologne

And we squat to obtain precious earth energy

I'm one quarter Czech. Am I nigger?

Yes they are, we must find allies in the Slavs.

no, you are mixed mutt
for fucks sake, get a national identity

Why would you not want to squat like true slavs do ? It keeps your blood flowing through your body so as to keep you warm. You also need quite the flexibility to do a true slav squat. Not some fake western spy squat, a TRUE squat. There's a whole culture and technique around squating. You need to keep your heels on the ground to keep balance, and to be ready for any course of action. Also, squating without pestki slonecznika, is same as eating a cheeseburger without cheese.... completely pointless. As for the second question, we are more human than 40 % of your country.

They like hanging around outside and the ground is dirty.

Makes your blood flow good after few bottles of vodka and cigarette packs

>has been playing Heroes of Might and Magic 3 for 16 years

it's a good game asshole

I used to dislike slavs but then I played STALKER and now I squat
it will happen to you too

While HoMM 3 was masterpiece I still tend to think that HoMM 4 was far more better in terms of tactics and plot

This. Artyom is basically me except swap out Heroes of Might and Magic 3 for Diablo 2 closed Battlenet. I played it from launch until Diablo 3 came out and killed the community.

Slavs aren't human, but I secretly adore them.

>Slav
>e
>Slave

Now you know where the word came from.

Human, yes. Rich enough to afford chairs, no.

>my sides

sage and roll

who /vasya/ here

Artyom is literally me, sans the Nihilist part.

it's a good way to avoid putting your butt on the ground and in general if there's an earthquake or you're on a shaky boat or something desu ne...

yes you nigger, because
>Słowianin
>Slave
sound really similiar

I respect your opinion, but it is wrong nevertheless

They squat because they are all skinny relative to their leg muscle, they do squats, they like kicking things.

get out of here stalker

MASTER RACE

These statements are kept quiet to avoid the chorus of mockery that always follows such preposterous claims.

I wish squatting was normal here. Started lifting and squatting exercise is hard because the posture feels unnatural and my flexibility in that position is not great.

>Has been playing Heroes of Might and Magic for 16 years
every time

Ivan, I'm sorry but this is heresy,