What's military life like Sup Forums?

I'm considering joining either the army, the navy, or the coast guard. I wanna hear the pros and cons, especially from military anons.

Are you comfortable knowing you will never follow Big Boss into battle? How bout circumventing The Boss's will?

Don't do it unless you want to kill, if you want to be a pogue then get a normal job.

Why not Air Force? Too stupid?

its a lot of bullshit that turns into boring bullshit and if your unlucky you have to deal with some violent bullshit
dont join the military youll just be a stooge for the jews

what are you going to serve for the multiracial hell hole that America is going to become if you are doing it to make money though do it

Active Duty was ok but the reserves are fucking lame as shit. I can't believe I I extensive dedicated my contract for 2 years for this. Can't wait to be done

Not really. Who says it's circumventing the boss's will?
I could easily qualify, but the airforce is cucked (need to praise diversity to get a promotion)

Boring. Talking with my CO and a few friends is about all I do outside of my job.
It's basically like school without any homework or schooling involved: you come in early and talk with your handful of friends, eat, go do work, eat, talk with CO, go do work, talk with friends for a while, go do work, then go to bed.

It's the same in every single job from what I gather. Combat roles basically replace "do work" with "train and do minor work". Special forces go out and see a lot of shit but most of them say it's not very fun ever and while exciting it's not the kind of excitement they really wanted.

You should probably replay the games again before you join...

M.I. does the dying, fleet just does the flying. Smh.

Boot camp sucks.
Training sucks, but can be cool.
Your job sucks, but it's cool.
Travel sucks, but it's cool.
Your boss sucks, all 30 of them.
Coming back home is cool.
I hated it. Join if you want to kill ppl

Thanks for the info

Up to E-5 your promotions are earned by time-in-grade. It's highly unlikely you will get to that point in your first enlistment unless you choose a 6-year contract which is foolish to begin with. In a high-skilled AF position it's doubtful you will work with anyone other than intelligent white people. If you feel that way, you can switch branches instead of reenlisting.

National Guard Officer here.

Don't do it unless you're going active.

Going to drills once a month is a pain.

Be prepared for a lot of BS. A LOT. It's all a game, a lot of your battle buddies will try to fuck you over in TRADOC (any military school).

A lot of your soldiers in your unit (if you go reserve/guard) don't give a fuck, but this is from the officer side, not enlisted side, so it's hard to get everyone on board with what you want and get equal participation. I feel like more than half of my guys can't wait to get out.

Army btw.

Fun for the first two years, boring for the rest.
People are mostly loud, obnoxious and lazy (including officers), but you always find a group of 3-4 friends.

Airforce and Marines are the least cuckold of branches.
They're a bit cucked because the entire military has become an SJW factory but Air Force has almost 0 niggers and Marines has almost 0 niggers.

Army is niggers galore and Navy is pencil-necked progressives, ex-cons, and autistic faggots.
You'll find good solid men in every branch but USAF and USMC are the only ones in which you'll be able to enjoy not looking at a nigger every 2 seconds.
That or Coast Guard, the most powerful of all branches.

Great reference
Anymore info to contribute?

boring.
its going to be boring as fuck.

Do you belive in the athority of government and that its moral?

Repetitive

just like here is, so you'll love it and fit right in

I keep hearing Navy is all about buttsex, is it true?

>I could easily qualify, but the airforce is cucked (need to praise diversity to get a promotion)
There's nothing really special as someone who enlists, it's more about trying to bring diversity in applications, not making everyone hug and kiss when they're in.
Granted this was almost 10 years ago but my experience was it was pretty much just whites, followed by hispanics and a few blacks overall, and I doubt that it's changed all that much.

It's the only job where they pay you if you can get dressed and show up on time.

It will change your life. For better or worse, depends on you. I have ten years out of the military. Sometimes I can't sleep, horrible dependanance on alcohol. Night mares, violent outbursts.

Just avoid anything that will ask to to willingly kill men, face to face, is my best advice. The army fucked me over and getting treatment for it, is impossible. Their situation is to poor me on a drug cocktail that removes all emotion and makes me a drooling zombie.
But hey, I'm not angry, right? Makes you fucking angrier that the solution is to chemically sterilize your feelings instead of searching for solutions.
It didn't aid in the quality of my life.

I would rather follow this guy desu

this desu

Thanks for the input
In the service of protecting the population, the use government authhority is moral. Once that focus is lost, gov authority becomes immoral

The Air Force is generally a great lifestyle. I was part of AFSOC intelligence and everywhere I went was like a vacation. Plenty of TDY with extra pay and nothing to no need to spend it. When I had to live on base, the accommodations were like a 4-star hotel and in most cases I barely needed to pay for anything. A Marine friend once told me, "We got to stay in condemned AF barracks and it was the best housing I ever had." Air Force chow halls are also undoubtedly the best.

I'd argue Navy has better but it really depends on the cooks. Air Force has the only consistently good food definitely.

Whatever branch you join, always keep your matches dry and have spare socks on you in case the ones in feet get wet. Learn how to locate the North Star and you'll never get lost.

I can only compare it to Army chow which was like a soup kitchen, but I'll admit Navy has hotter chicks.

Thanks for contributing
That really fucking sucks. Ill definitely take that into consideration

USMC has the best women by far. All the Navy women I've seen are built like truckers.
I'd like Air Force women a lot more if they didn't all wear their hair in that shitty topknot bun thing and half of them weren't horse-faced pajeets.
Army women are just gross, some look good but they've ALL gotten at least 6-7 diseases and are all coal-burners.

Did you hear that story of that one who was depositing puss and shit from her vagina into the trash and they found that some disgusting disease had eaten away a hole from her vagina to her butthole? She had been sleeping with like 16 guys.

>What's military life like Sup Forums?
Boring, retarded, sometimes - also dangerous.

Some degenerate SJW who never fought in their life will send you to be cannon fodder in some desolate desert because hey, it's time to conquer Iraq for the Jews! Then another moron will order you to be a living mine sweeper, and you'll have a wonderful choice to either go to jail for telling him to go fuck himself or risk your legs getting torn off for no reason at all.

>USMC has the best women by far.
no

Boring, repetitive, full of a lot more STUPID bullshit than private sector jobs. If you're able to go to college, find a job you'll enjoy and do it. If not, try to find a trade you'll enjoy. If you're just a dumbass with absolutely no future prospects, enlist.

GWD oder?

Coast guard, if I had to do it again. Just shooting people, face to face and the smell of flesh burning is something I can never un see or forget.
War isn't fun, user. I hope you never have to see.
Devil's advocate; some of my friend are still in prison. I could of done worse things.

I wish I didn't read that last part

Wasn't that bad. Some people just don't have a stomach for it, I think burning hair smells way worse than burning flesh.
It really depends more on what's causing it to burn though I suppose.

Thanks for the input
I appreciate the advice user, I'll take it to heart

OP, I loved my time in the Air Force and feel like it made me a better person. That was 10 years ago, though, and even in that short time the global political climate has changed quite a bit. I've also wised up quite a bit about the truth. Not every "red pill" you see here is accurate. If you want some real advice, I suggest not joining any branch because you might end up fighting a fight you don't support and there will be nothing you can do about it. Personally, I wouldn't be able to fight against Russia but had no issue with bombing mudslimes.

>tfw joining the army was my dream as a kid
>never went through with it
>took the safe option
>realize college is a brainwashing scam
>become severely depressed
I could have been killing terrorists right now.

Nah, you'd most likely be a maintainer or some other shitty POG job.

Even if you were a grunt, you would not be out there "killing". You world be cleaning right now.

Yeah I would be CLEANING UP THE MIDDLE EAST WHOOOOO

>Personally, I wouldn't be able to fight against Russia but had no issue with bombing mudslimes.
Why

That's why I was leaning towards coast guard. I would actually be protecting the mainland rather than participating in a pointless foreign war

Its shit. Don't do it.

I don't have a problem with Russians. They've never infringed my rights or imposed on my way of life. Muslims have taken the lives of people I loved in the name of their degenerate culture which I hope is removed from the face of the planet. Russians seem to agree.

OP, if you have those feelings in the slightest, don't enlist at all.

It's easy, but retarded. It's not what it was even just 8 years ago. Numilitary is making things retarded and the higher-ups have to enforce this shit because it comes from the top down. They're even considering loosening up the weight limits because modern military doesn't need infantry, they need 500 pound hackers. If I didn't have a mortgage to pay, I'd detach from uncle Sam's teet.

Also, go officer if you can.

And not a lot of us hate Russians. I say I hate muslims all the time and a god number of people agree with me. It's the liberal minded people who dont. Hell, I know one up who went to Afghan twice and still thinks muslims aren't the problem. I have no idea what's wrong with his head.

what about the jews

So, we know there are whites, niggers, spics, asians, etc. in the military in the US. Are there any/many Jews? If not, why not? Do they know something we don't?

I met a Rabbi chaplain who was a great guy. Always paid for meals/drinks. Shitposts on here sometimes, too.

I actually mention them to my coworkers all the time.
Think I actually redpilled and old Filipino lady by mentioning the jews. She was asking who could be causing all these problems in the world. When I said jews, she said "maybe you're right. They're very tight knit and always put their own above anyone else. And a whole bunch of them have positions of power."

By pointless war, I really meant a war against Russia or Syria. A war against a credible threat, is no bother to me

Well if Trump wins, go for it. I might even re-enlist. Hillary? I would reconsider.

It was the best of times and it was the worst of times, but I made some of the best friends I've ever had in the army. Combat arms all the way

Depends on the mos you pick. This is army perspective but its a lot of bullshit and lets play army games but that's coming from a pog. Nice benefits tho I guess.

I'll resign my officer commission if Clinton wins

You should join nsa/cia senpai

It is good if you aim for a perfect body and a perfect mind.

However, you'll see corruption as you move higher up in the ranks. Your body will likely become impaired if you go to special forces (you might even exposed to radioactive materials if you're unlucky).

But worse thing will be trauma. You might become cold and no longer emphatic. That is necessary if you intend to join active military. If you ever leave, you won't be like normies. Like others have said, boredom and stupidity are part of the job description, years will pass quickly.

Might be different nowadays. Anyways best of luck.

Very tough at times, but it usually evens out. Like anything else, it is what you make of it.

t. suboomerfag burger wojak

Army infantry here. If you join pick an actual fucking job. I joined at 17 because like every immature 17 year old I wanted to be a delta ranger sniper seal. Motivated as fuck at ft benning, then I got to my unit and the butt fuckery started. Here's a summary of your time spent 60% classes on how to not kill yourself, please don't rape, and locating fire extinguishers. 20% waiting in never ending periods of purgatory to draw weapons, fill out paperwork, or to just get released. 15% work parties mowing "grass" painting rocks, and doing other people's jobs. 4% stupid online classes and trying to avoid the urge to blow your brains out doing yet another SSD course. 1% training. Don't worry though, all your money will go towards booze, and eating out to avoid the dfac. Mfw I'm 24 and still in because I have no college or trade

Thanks for the advice
Why's that?

What MOS are you looking into?

Mil Intel bro here. I also know a decent bit about cyber (17 series) and 25 series.

Haven't really thought about it much, what's best to avoid?

Literally every crew chief on my base is a nig

t. air force

secret club and shit senpai

Please tell me you are not at Fort Meade or Fort Gordon.

Am I banned still? If not, I'll tell you my advice

>get's cucked by a literal diaper
Yea, that would be a Swedish choice

You're not banned

Don't go Army, regardless of component.
If you go Army, get yourself used to being a servant to niggers, spics, and especially women. They will preferrentially be promoted above you. I've been removed from a promotion list that I was #1 on just to make room for a female who has never done my job.
Puerto Ricans are your best friends, do anything you can to keep them in your good graces and they will do anything for you, including start knife fights to protect you from niggers and spics.
Tell your recruiter you have only a flimsy interest in joining, they won't give you a sign on bonus otherwise.
If you get a bonus, never fail a pt test or you will pay all of it back with interest.

Like the worst trip to Disney. Wait for hours..days...weeks for something cool to happen that the recruiter promised would. When it finally does, it's over in minutes and you reflect how the wait was not worth it. I jumped out of planes for 4 years and by the first year I was over it. Literally 15+ hour days for 2-3 minutes of excitement...barring you didn't have a follow on mission. If you did there was no telling how long until you were back. Deployment is honestly the best part. People are more laid back believe it or not, and I was single so no dependapotmus wife back home banging all my buddies so I just collected tax free paychecks for a year.

Thanks for the advice

Military has great benefits. Best benefit is GI bill. I don't know how people go to college without the GI bill or rich parents. Make sure you understand the VA disability benefits too. You will be compensated for any injuries accrued in service and still affecting you.

If you do decide to go, make sure you get into the medical field. That's where most of the women are (If you want to get in trouble trying to fuck a military woman (hint(protip: they are all crazy)), you will be treated like a human, and you will have skills and respect outside of the military considering you'll be handling medical records and such.

Rape culture is taken to the extreme in the military. Be careful with anyone and anything you say. Don't expect any military relationship to last. Guaranteed infidelity. Guaranteed. Military fags are cucks or single. Don't lose all your pay (and retirement) to child support and alimony. You have no rights in the civilian world when dealing with women; now try cutting that in half...

More advice if anyone wants.

>Shit tier
11 series unless you like being physically broken in your layer years
42a (fucking HR scrubs)
Anything that is specific to rockets, missiles, or artillery like Patriot Missile Operator
88m (the army's Taxi driver, yay)
CBRN

>God tier (for transitioning to civilian life)
Intelligence (Government, you can get some pretty sweet deals during your career just for being a 35 series)
Medical
25B/D System Admin/Defensive networking (free certs and training anyone, I actually have Sec + cause my last SGM decided to send me)
17c Offensive networking
Transportation management

I am not, I have gone TDY to both of those places though. I have no desire to be stationed at either.

>pic related, when your NCOIC goes TDY for a month and you JUST PCS'd there.

Fucked up the quote

I'm joining because it pays more than my current shit job as well as that there tax free cash. Although reading about a lot of anons prior experiences about being bored as fuck i've paras or marines in mind.

Thanks for the advice, it seems extremely useful

Join if you love being a cuck or treated like a gimp by clueless officers an power mad senior NCOs ( non commissioned officers)

how is brit military? heard bongs are savage killers, tell me it's true

...And not a lot of Russians hate Westerners/Americans. In fact, rarely so.

Muslims would be far higher up the hate list for an average Russian if things are to be considered in a relative way.

The only way I would go to a war is if my mainland country was directly attacked. Period.

I have a friend, who's a coast guard.

You just sit, watch and sometimes shoot, train, receive salary, etc. That's the way it is in Russia.

Ok. I thought there was a fellow Sup Forumsack in the ranks.

What're the benefits and pay like though? Under what circumstances would the National Guard ever be used? Never on foreign soil right?

I have not been in the US military lel, but I can imagine the Navy life to be cozy as heck. Agree Y/N? I have no clue. You basically just gotta know how to operate some machines on ships and basic drills in case of fire/attack, right?

I was infantry, mortars to be specific. My advice is get a fucking security clearance or TS. Worth a lot in the outside world. Qualification with rifle and mortar get gay, to the point where you don't want to even be hassled with it. You'll meet cool people if you're not a pussy and stay in your barracks all of the time. Go med, Intel or relevant commo. 9/11 GI Bill is worth it IMO, do 3-4 year contract and make a pretty decent amount, even with shit tier part time job after you get out. It's stupid easy to not be a shitbag.

>marines has almost 0 niggers

This is true, but they try to get in. I served in USMC from 2007 to 2012 and most niggers get dropped in boot camp. They can't handle responsibility and chimp out and get btfo by the drill instructors

Sorry mate, I have reason to believe there are no Sup Forumsacts iny unit but I am slowly redpilling my subordinates.

My OIC on the other hand is some redpilled, more so in the extreme conspiracy theorist kind of way.
Weird for a 35D I think.

I was just at a Marine graduation and there were tons of blacks there, especially among the higher ranks.

>Navy has hotter chicks.
If you're desperate enough, I guess?

Good luck in life bro

I went to the VA for (((((PTSD))))) for a lot of your reasons and they drop me a check for $1550 a month for the rest of my life

If you have a combat action ribbon you are automatically 70% disabled, take advantage of it, enjoy that pity money

In addition is it possible for someone to be in the National Guard with two citizenships? Any information in general about the National Guard would be great. It'd be nice to get training, benefits, extra cash and be on hand for repelling foreign invasions and breaking up riots

National guard can be deployed overseas, my vice-principal was/is the commander of our ng battalion in Iraq.
Thanks for the advice
Fucking saving that

Enlisted just whacks it to pics of your hot officer wives. And gives no shit. Sir.

>National guard can be deployed overseas
How likely is that? Under what circumstances?

National guard recruiter of 4 years. Yes we deploy and yes you can hold dual citizenship.

This is exactly why you shouldn't join the Air Force.

They think that because 1% of them (pilots) are elite in both pt and intellect, that that somehow applies to all of them.

Join any branch you want, but just be aware that Air Force is the most entitled.