TRUMP RAPE CASE PRESS CONFERENCE CANCELLED!

WHO THE FUCK DID THIS!

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/us-news/2016/jul/07/donald-trump-sexual-assault-lawsuits-norm-lubow
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

wow its fucking nothing

Maybe because its a fake case. Really makes you think

You misogynist monsters made her fear for her life

Damn democrats are sick people!

> An unknown person is getting threats

...ok...

Looks like her check from the DNC bounced. Pity.

kinda smart of them to play these cards

if i were into lets say work for cnn and have to do a story using a
>"fakerape case"
and knowing my claims are bullshit i would take this route :

>Announce victim and see how public responds
> Start putting out more jewey articles propping up the story
>Announce a press conference
>Cancel it because of "raysist" neofacist " trump white supporters
>keep pushing that shit hard under the day and the day after with typical " WE CANT REPORT ON TRUTH BECAUSE OF NATIONAL TERRORISTS ! "
>2 days - 5 days later bring up the ordeal again and try to host another press conference and same shit happens

each time new leaks bring new accusations of pedo / murder / extortion / money laundring / child abuse / rape victims cases against huma/clinton/wiener etc
this would work well for a while.

you have to understand that the normies will forever be more moved by a touching story about a "fellow countrywoman that has a vajayjay and tears and a sob story" drama TV show style news report
than how their lives are being destroyed by some secret government ploy and their children are being fucked by the top bras of the country.

>be anonymous
>recive threats
wew lad

if she's a Jane doe how did people threaten her?

Because it's fake. She does this every time just to keep it in the news headlines. She has been doing this since Trump became the presumptive-nominee. Hillary's campaign/DNC is most likely behind it because they have no defense for Bill's raping and sexually-abusive behavior.

This, Jane Doe is obviously a pseudonym

How stupid do they think we are?

Full on falseflagging. She was never going to make a press conference in the first place.

How could she get threats if no one knows who she is?

The libs are losing it.

Goddamn it. Stowing all this gear is a pain in the ass.

of course its cancelled retard, its just media tactics, its all they have left. they are trying desperately to get that in the headlines again

I'm sure she didn't want to lie for money now that feds are on Hillary like flies on shit.

It was all but a clever ruse by a dying ruseman

Wow it's fucking nothing

this, if hillary DOESNT win she has no protection for fraud. hillary cant pardon her if shes not president.

now stop bumping this thread faggots theres more important shit to deal with

The liar is too scared to show her face. Big fucking surprise.

God democrats are pathetic lmao.

Ahahahahahah

false flag suicide?

>"hello? yea is jane doe there? the girl? shes got hair? well tell her im going to kill her when you see her, thanks!"

Hillary has quite the imagination!

(((Pure coincidence)))

Hard to make an appearance when she's not a real person

theguardian.com/us-news/2016/jul/07/donald-trump-sexual-assault-lawsuits-norm-lubow

They still haven't even disclosed """her""" identity to the court itself, which would normally have gotten the case thrown out already but apparently the judge is partisan as fuck and is ignoring the law to drag this out.

Kek. This

Wow they're really pulling all the stops.

First they tried to revive a fake sexual assault complaint based on no evidence.

The the false flag black church burning with the convenient "Trump" graffiti scribbled on it

Now the "muh scary anonymous death threats" trick.

I wonder if the public is starting to pick up on those dirty tricks? It's literally the same tricks for many years

>I wonder if the public is starting to pick up on those dirty tricks?
No. Normies have almost no cognitive abilities.

>Call a press conference about "sex allegation"
>Media covers it
> oh "jane doe" got "threats"
>"she" backed out
>Now media will say trump supporters threatened a "sexual assault victim"
Wow really makes me think

Isnt she user? If she isnt user why call her Jane Doe...

How does she receive threats if user...

I think even the media might be getting sick of shit like this. The fact that they never covered it to begin with means that covering it would only hurt them, which is surprising given the load of other bullshit they've peddled. They went to the presser on the off chance they would get some new soundbites and got screwed over.

sadly true. that's why they've been doing this shit for so long, cause they know it works.

How has she received death threats if she's a Jane Doe

heh, its fucking nothing...better luck next ctr fags.. heheh...tough luck friendo...