Injustice

Damien ruins everything again storytime

Is this still a bore to read? When does the craziness start?

Yes, maybe soon but probably never again

How the heck did he survive the fall?

Adamantium plot armor.

That doesn't make it NOT a civil war Damian you dumb fuck

Is that a Syrian flag? Wahoo DC, calm down.

top kek. duno anyone of amerifats will ever go againt ukrainian dictature they keep afloat.

Yeah dumb Kara, you only have known him less than a day and quick to decide he is a "good guy".

I ship

Indeed. They both are awful characters who deserves each other.

succ

Fucking Bachar gassing his own people. I whish Clinton was elected to end this terror in Syria.

>t. ISIS

Why do you consider Kara "awful?"

Cock blocked

Why the fuck didn't they execute her

DC comic are on the same line as me.
Kara is a metaphore of Clinton.

This is the plot to Aladdin.

What about the Russian dictatorship invading Ukraine, how are we supposed to relate to them wise Internet gopnik?

Wait a minute, I think this makes Damian a hypocrite.

That doesn't look very loving or submissive at all.

So the whole comic plays before the game right? If so, is Alfred still alive in the game? Or will he die again?

>So the whole comic plays before the game right?
>Alfred still alive in the game?
He dies in injustice 1 if i'm not mistaken.

The game pretty much ignore the comic.

>Smug Damian
WHY

>Kara is a metaphore of Clinton.
nigga you dumb as bricks

why is every version of Damian outside of canon shit?

>comic establishes cute Damian/Kara relationship
>Damian isn't redeemed at the end of the game to become DamiBats and team up with Supergirl to take down SuperBrainiac and BatSlave for I3
Boooooo

>a whole new wooooorld

Bialya is now Syria?

Does this book ever devote attention to characters they aren't the trinity, related to the trinity, or Harley Quinn?

How many "not related to trinity" characters are there?

There was an entire year dedicated to Green Lantern which was easily the best one for Smug Sinestro alone.

Damian deserves nothing but death and noogies.

They can't do a fucking redemption on him, he's one of the big cunts, if Superman and Diana were King and Queen cunt, he was Prince cunt.

>I killed people and was complicit in killing a ton of others, and at the time showed no misgiving about any of this, but now when I look back, doing all that tyrannical stuff seems bad.

Goddamn, get this poor boy a fucking tween-tier romance plot RIGHT NOW.

And I don't give a fuck what Dick says,
Damian is entirely to blame for killing the REAL Nightwing

It's been a while since I read the Injustice comics, but do they still follow the formula where the first 20 pages is nothing and the final page is the introduction of a character?
I remember they introduced detective chimp as if he fucking mattered and proceeded to do jack shit with him

>Superman solves all conflict in the Middle East in a week
>Batman arrests Superman because of muh boyfriend
>War fucks everyone in the ass again in less than a year
So Superdick was objectively right, yeah?

He looks like a young creepy Bullseye from the MAX run.

Not just ignore, actively contradicts. Zsaaz gets killed in game canon way back at the start of Supes going nuts, so he couldn't have killed Supes in canon.

*Couldnt have killed Alfred my bad

>Bottom panel
SUCH A LUST FOR REVENGE

>Superman solves all conflict in the Middle East in a week
This seriously insulting.

I don't mind comics talking about politics issues sometimes, but having their dumb fictional characters solving real life issues is a joke.

I forgot about this.
Did they ever revealed the Bad Batman identities?

More or less except because they've killed off so many fucking characters they can't introduce new ones anymore. Injustice is going to collapse upon itself sooner or later, probably after they rehash Injustice 1 or 2 for I3.

THAT'S NOT THE FLAG OF BIALYA YOU LAZY FUCKS. It would take 2 seconds of Googling to find it, come the fuck on.

Can't have a world at peace story without, y'know, addressing the parts of the world that are not at peace. At least the comic had the decency to not show or elaborate on how he did it, it just happens in a timeskip.

They can simply not address a real countries. DCU is a fictional universe where their biggest hero is a freaking alien, not even a human so made up some fictional countries without making so obviously based on real ones.

This why comics are joke and struggle to survive.

The game had several references to comic stuff in dialogue and backstory, especially with Black Canary and Green Arrow, but the big flashback chapter in the main story actively contradicts the comic.

The Marvel and DC Universes have always been the real world with some fictional places thrown into it, though.

You know I can't really deny that seeing her like this puts a smile on face.

Haha the Amazons put her in a medieval dungeon

Why not? It's what he was created to do.

Something tells me Switzerland would not want to be attacked by USSR and Axis.

They don't, that's why they maintain neutrality and an incredibly strong defensive army. There's a reason they weren't invaded IRL.

It started well but they just had to make Sup an ebil maniac that oppresses people for no reason. Was much more fun when Batman fought regime that was benevolent and supported by the people.

Man, I actually thought Damian would have turned heel when Ghost Dick gave him his nightwing mantle with the letter "what are you waiting for", I thought he would have forgiven himself and try to set things right, but no he just fuckign digs himself deeper.

GL Year was so fucking good.

I would question how much hiding her face would exaclly help, but then I remembers I was reading DC.

Several? Flash, GL, Aquaman, etc

Yeah but what about Injustice 2?

Huh. Most entertaining strip in a while. It's a shame Injustice 2's comics aren't as glorious as the first.

I really think they should have gone with a more typical ending to Injustice 2. If Batman wins, then the same Batman ending, but if Superman wins, Batman dies or something (and not by Clark's hand; maybe his suit overloads or some shit). The whole mind control bit just took it too far. I liked the Regime in that while it was a definite police state it kind of worked and you couldn't fully side with Batgod.

Best ending would Bruce dead/arrested and Superman ruling/dead, and Damien becoming an even more tortured Batman, with Supergirl the new Kryptionian hero.

Mind controlling Batman and basically becoming part-Braniac just destroys any legitimacy that the Regime might have had, such as the example here where they had pretty much 'stopped' war.

Even if you side with Superman, he has to lose Injustice 2, so that he can escape the Phantom Zone later and come back sans Braniac shit.

All of them are close pals with the trinity and unless they deal with an extremely minor threat, they'll run to the trinity for help.

> I am smart like tractor
Stop having opinions beyond what vodka in plastic bottles is the best you beet farming nigger

There are plenty of those already. The biggest one of which is Bialya and was featured in this very issue.

What the fuck happened to Taylor?

The first Injustice were great, making so much more with the premise of the games by expanding on the characters and giving us a better understanding of what happened but this is just boring

The craziness has been spent already on Injustice 1 though I suspect when more metas come into play i.e Diana, Barry, Hal,etc shit will get crazy. Also I wish they used Harley less, I never liked the character.

Isn't Aquaman's biggest things being all "If there is a threat to Atlantis, I will be the one to fix it" *Shit goes wrong because Arthur is a walking/swimming disaster* "Help guys, Atlantis is in danger!"

In some ways he is worse than Batman, because he actually owns the place he is protecting.

Year 1 was a little slow as well. I'll give him a bit to really get the ball rolling with all the players before I say he's lost the NAAAARGH touch.

Setting it before Injustice 2 just doesn't work well, especially due to the lack of crazy Superman.

The problem is they didn't stop war by fixing all the problems that started the wars (Impossible) they just threatened to kill anyone unless they toed the line that was defined by the Regime.

It's like stopping two children from fighting by threatening to beat the shit out of them if they do.

All it caused was all that anger to be focused at them instead, which is why the Regime would never become a totally accepted thing and why people quite happily went back to the old way of life.

oy goys, you can't complain, you have to xelebrate this accurate and nuanced depiction of everything going on in the middle east.
Obviously dictators are gassing their own citzens because the dictator is evil an sheeit, also no chance for a falseflag attempt and western powers have no hand in there noo way never.
Whole towns in ME in reallife who actually activly support ISIS cannot be bad guys in no way ever

I'm so glad there are comics to explain complex issues for me and tell me how to think about the world

Morrison had a clear, years long arc in mind for him where he starts a little shit and dies a hero, and Tomansi continued that arc with more focus on Bruce attempting t raise him right. Outside a few other writers most just reset him to ass hole fightbot instead of sticking with his development into abrasive with a heart of gold.

>Bialya is just a misunderstood country
>WE DINDU NUFFIN

>This seriously insulting.
Oh shut up. It's a retarded tie in comic to a fighting game for fucks sake.

Is he hitting on her?

Murderman was the most interesting character to follow. Without him it's just another Batman comic, and we've got plenty of those. This is really fucking boring.

He's trying to be Dick ever since he got the mantle but so far he's just been a dick.

> Try to be like Dick with the ladies
> Fail super hard

He and Jason have that in common at least.

I hate the ego modern comic writers have, their smug know-it-all attitude is just seeping through the pages. I bet they couldn't even point out Syria on a map.

>Supergirl will never give you the SUCC

>I bet they couldn't even point out Syria on a map.
Even if, they'd probably exclude Golan, Idlib and the whole north

Excuse me, but there is nothing wrong about Sunni genocide!