TRUE PUNDIT claims their report NYPD is accurate

twitter.com/true_pundit/status/793878778418167808

Other urls found in this thread:

snopes.com/clinton-underage-sex-ring/
foxnews.com/us/2016/05/13/flight-logs-show-bill-clinton-flew-on-sex-offenders-jet-much-more-than-previously-known.html
youtube.com/watch?v=u0BYqzdiuJc
youtube.com/watch?v=9EiinQ1QNXU
youtube.com/watch?v=olrimTq9Ams
twitter.com/thomas1774paine
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

but Snopes debunked them.

and no, "(((Snopes)))" is not an argument.

>and no, "(((Snopes)))" is not an argument.

And neither is saying "Snopes debunked them" for that matter.

((((Snopes))))

Snopes hasn't done an article on this that I can find, and debunking would mean they can read the minds of the NYPD's staff, which is retarded.

This post contains no truth whatsoever.

Obviously I want this to be true, but they haven't given any fucking sources. They don't even name the chief of police in the article.

It originated on a fake news site snopes.com/clinton-underage-sex-ring/

Shazzam!

(((they))) would never allow themselves to be compromised

not an argument
not an argument. TP is not wikileaks

That's unrelated to this, you tard

Shit is getting real!

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((snopes))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Snopes is just a fat old liberal cat lady and her beta cuck husband using the internet.

Snopes said their Clinton "can't we just drone him" comment about Assange was unproven. Clinton herself said
>I don't recall any joke. It would have been a joke, if it had been said, but I don't recall that.

"I don't recall" + passive voice is highly unconvincing, if you ask me.

foxnews.com/us/2016/05/13/flight-logs-show-bill-clinton-flew-on-sex-offenders-jet-much-more-than-previously-known.html

Snopes is literally just a fat bitch and her beta husband. That is it.

This

Again, shit is getting very real

(((snoopdogg)))

Cunt. I want to ask you to take ten minutes to contemplate just how fucking spastic you are.
Like in my mind you're a grossly obese retard who is dribbling down the front of his own Maroon 5 tshirt who can't even see his own cock when he takes a huge Doritos packed shit.

Like I don't mean to sound cunty but I genuinely fell sorry for you, you just need a good hard fuck from some crazy stripper, if you were here I'd buy you half an hour with a whore just to help get your mind right you poor cunt

Snopes is not the arbiter of truth. Run by a raging liberal 20 something. The place I originally got the info from was not even the one they cited. And it's about Hillary, not Bill

>On 2 November 2016, the Christian Times Newspaper web site published an item

The True Pundit article makes no mention of "The Christian Times Newspaper" as their source.

They DID brought the drone stuff into light before Assange. I remember ignoring it for days because of the source then Assange leaked it.

I want to believe... but where are the raids? perp walks? reluctant MSM coverage?

Also maybe it's phase 3.

I was wrong. I'm sorry.

Bullshit fucking lies fake as fuck there is no god damn proof

that was just a joke though

uh oh spaghettios

instead of getting caught with their hand in the cookie jar, it's getting caught with their dick in the 4th grader

No worries. Nice of you to admit it.

LGTSS
>true pundit

It's fucking nothing.

There's actually a WIKIleaks email proving that she said this. It's old but I remember seeing it on r/the_donald

They should call her in for questioning just to see what she does.

To be honest this is all bullshit. But if something like this would have happened this wouldn't just be a normal pedophile case where they go out and arrest people, this would be a highly delicate matter of national security because it involves powerful and important politicians etc.

*to be honest I think

And who's behind truepundit then?

Some 11-year old Sup Forumslack?

Gonna laugh when that paycheck bounces, CTR faggot.

Good luck telling your next employer what you did all summer!

>admits he's wrong
>gets dubs
Kek brings out the best in all of us.

(((Snopes)))

I'd still buy you a handjob from a big Russian MILF.

>you cum now like American bitch boy

instead of quoting anonymous sources, now would be the perfect time to leak those (((emails)))

Very much this.

Not a real news organization.

>I was wrong. I'm sorry.

What did he mean by this? I'm genuinely confused.

If there is proof...It's with the NYPD, and the FBI...we simply cannot know if this story is real or fake at the moment. We do know about Epstein island though, and who was making visits there. We unfortunately just have to wait and see, but not sit on our hands we have work to do with wikileaks.

good job lads

>Admits he's wrong

Holy fuck user, you are a hero.

This would be beyond fucked up if true

I don't even want to think that such a thing could be real

True Pundit strikes me as a site that makes up anything to get ad revenue. Anyone can throw together a site and claim super-secret sources.

Does this site have a history of getting good scoops? Conversely, does it have a history of LARPing?

what fucking faggot did this to donnys hair?

what?

Sup Forums was right again

youtube.com/watch?v=u0BYqzdiuJc

Fallon got attacked by the entire liberal media for it because they made Trump look too human and kind for their narrative.

DISINFO THREAD
>DISINFO THREAD
DISINFO THREAD
>DISINFO THREAD
DISINFO THREAD
>DISINFO THREAD
DISINFO THREAD
>DISINFO THREAD
DISINFO THREAD
>DISINFO THREAD
DISINFO THREAD
>DISINFO THREAD
DISINFO THREAD
>DISINFO THREAD
DISINFO THREAD
>DISINFO THREAD
DISINFO THREAD
>DISINFO THREAD
DISINFO THREAD
>DISINFO THREAD

Sauce?

Find a better source, Drumpf fag.

Now I've seen everything

Wikileaks has retweeted them. Apparently that makes them trustworthy...

It just shows you how easy it is to plant false information out there.

They broke the Hillary drone strike thing before assange, so there's that. One legit report doesn't mean they're all legit, however.

yeah, these things are just going full circle now

Pzeinsky or whatver -> Sup Forums -> MAGA twatters -> pundit -> back to Sup Forums
repeat for every timezone

we are getting nowhere without anyone with a badge and gun taking action now.
we cant do anymore, or what ?
should we just keep echo chambering ? im getting tired

confused as fuck.

>snopes.com/clinton-underage-sex-ring/
Read the article, it says "false, the DoJ isn't BUILDING a case against clinton"...has not a fucking thing to do with these new allegations AND MORE OVER The guy who owned the plane that wild vill flew to lolita Island is owned by the man who was fucking convicted of all the crimes Bill skated on. Bill Clinton took that flight 26 fucking times. GUILTY AS FUCKING FUCK so you and snoopes can suck my fresh nuts.

Come over to the light user

Why do you always include feet in your images? It's a disgusting fetish.

Even though I'm 100% certain she said it or something exactly the same, that email was still from another person about a conversation had. She knows she said it too and probably would have copped to it if it didn't completely legitimize wikileaks amongst her blind base

what if he's not dead, what if he's running true pundit?!

this whole child sex ring forced meme is just a red herring put out there by desperate Dems in order to distract/discredit the real crimes in Hillary's emails.

IDK how much of Sup Forums is really falling for it and how much is just workshop generated meme forcing, but I hope Sup Forums is clever enough to see through the bullshit.

>They broke the Hillary drone strike thing before assange
They made it up you mean?

their source is
>according to State Department sources

How can this completely anonymous shill-site registered in march have state department sources? Makes absolutely no sense.

This is a prime example of confirmation bias.

>my dad works at nintendo
>its accurate, trust me

Lol I don't think I ever have before but alright faggot you're supposed to be looking at her ass. I know you probably have Mohammeds dick up you are your wife's ass but there's plenty of straight material to work with

This isn't a new thing though. People have rumored this for decades, but the Clintons fire all cannons to make the people crazy or dead. Bill rode on convicted child sex ring operator Epstein's 'Lolita Island' 26 times and ditched his secret service on 5 of those trips. Seems sketchy! At best he was enjoying trafficked adult women, and at worst he was enjoying children. It's not a stretch to add his wife into the mix. Him having that kind of dirt would explain why she hasn't ditched him.

This

youtube.com/watch?v=olrimTq9Ams

Blow it out your ass, burger and prep your bull! Tyrone is waiting for you!

Lolita Express has been around for a long time now, friendo.

But (((Snopes))) is an argument. They claimed that the "4 minute" issue from Hillary's third debate was no big deal when it actually was, according to the Pentagon and the government.

Guys lets be honest and lets face it here, Ill be the first to say "NO one source isnt enough" however when it comes to the talks of pedophillia and child traficking, just look up project Monarch read the stories. I have, is it so hard to believe the Clintons are involved in this?

Id like this to break, id like it to break before or right after the election when the spotlight is still full and well on the Clintons and they cant pardon themselfs (admission of guilt). As a victem of sexual assault at the age of 6 i want anybody connected to this to fucking burn.
But most of all i want it to be undeniable, i want multiple credible sources, witnesses, testimonies all pointing fingers to whoever is involved, truthfully and honestly.

This fucking sewer drain of shit will be opened a light will be shown in the darkness, and i for one dont find it hard to believe the Clintons are involved, If they arent so be it, Either way it has to be undeniably proven.

I'm not defending this specific site in this specific instance, but once upon a time, back when there were journalistic standards, source anonymity was key and you were an awful journalist if you didn't protect your sources.

also, if it it's actually a giant pedo sex ring for real, nobody is going to object to "correct legal procedures in the current year"

if this is true, you organize 10000 cops and 1000 military and MARCH INTO THE WHITE HOUSE NO QUESTIONS ASKED and take those fuckers out in the back and fucking execute them

for fucks sake, if there is ONE thing people will accept, its going ROUGE to take down pedo fucks
why all the silk gloves?

>i-i-is it ok if i arrest you now Mr. Pedo and maybe ask some questions?

FUCK EM UP ON LIVE TV IF YOU HAVE THE PROOFS
BAYONETTES AND BULLETS

Have fun trying to convince anyone without coming off as a total loon who shouldn't be paid attention to, though.

This is why I say it's a red herring. You start spouting this stuff, you're just discrediting yourself as far as independents are concerned.

Just stick to the emails, they're enough to bring the Clintons down, and it's a lot more believable to the normies than "omg hillary has child sex slaves!"

based aussie bantz

I'd be shocked if such a thing happened.

Stick to the Clinton Foundation pay for play scandal, there's a lot there.

It's a compounded thing though. It's the email corruption and reckless endangerment of classified material, it's the pay-for-play bullshit with her foundation and its function to enrich her friends, it's the obstruction of justice deleting 33,000 "yoga and wedding" emails after getting a congressional subpoena, it's her divisive rhetoric, classifying Americans as unamerican for supporting her opponent, and now we can add that the NYPD believes her newly uncovered emails include being involved with pedo shit. And this is just the top of the shitpile. Independents can kiss my fucking ass if this makes them want to support Clinton.

I don't understand.
What name do I call him in this scenario?

>It's the email corruption and reckless endangerment of classified material, it's the pay-for-play bullshit with her foundation and its function to enrich her friends, it's the obstruction of justice deleting 33,000 "yoga and wedding" emails after getting a congressional subpoena...

Absolutely. All very accessible, proveable things with rock solid sources. Sup Forums has been very effective mining this vein. To distract our efforts, a red herring has been tossed out in desperation so work on the real scandals will stop and energy will be focused on some slim hope of proving pedo shit.

Either you're a Hillary plant, or someone who is getting suckered by the false flag.

>Sorry
Can't hide from me, fellow leaf

styx you fucking moonbat

Snopes already debunked this. There is no proof that a man named Jeffrey Epstein ever lived or owned a plane or ran a child sex island or knew Bill or Hillary.

I'm not putting very much energy into it, I just think it's not unexpected if true, and it brings a tiny bit of attention to Bill's lolita trips. Mostly I focus on what's being uncovered in the email troves, though I've been a bit behind on all my discoveries. I go to post them and sleuths have gotten to it before me.

What's really blowing my mind is the stuff regarding Obama emailing on Hillary's server, including using a pseudonym per the FBI. Why did he lie and what are they hiding?

Of course, the use of anonymous sources are a big part of journalism. But this might as well have been posted by an user from Sup Forums.

Unlike most of Sup Forums I believe there are still great journalists with integrity out there.

>snopes

Eat shit.

stop jerking off to tacticool fantasy faggotry. you don't win hearts and minds by going ROUGE, or ROGUE for that matter.

Here is one more for you.

Eat shit again.

I admire your quads, but I still contend that there's plenty evidence to hang the Clintons with without focusing all your efforts on some barely credible pedo stuff.

The story is interesting. The guy on twitter, twitter.com/thomas1774paine is the TruePundit owner and claims to have been involved in MSM in the past and then started this TruePundit without revealing his identity.

He doesn't appear dumb enough to post this if it's not legit, and I'm not sure what motivation would be if this was a planted story. Would Hillary pay to make fake allegations against her and her associates that align very closely with the known things they're guilty of? It's not like a wildly false claim that they could point to and ridicule, since the FBI thing is real, the Weiner sex thing is real, the Bill sex thing is real, this is all pretty much accepted.

Is it a plant by Trump's side to just publish damaging accusations against Hillary? Maybe, but it'll burn this guy's credibility if so, although he can easily disappear and start over. But nobody's going to pick it up until it's confirmed, and where it's at it's not going to convince anybody who doesn't already vote Trump, so what is it?

wow, respect

you are definitely correct in that regard. i just don't think it's wise to completely ignore something just because it'd sound crazy to normies.

Are you actually dumb or just pretending?

It's literally filed under political satire....

Snopes debunked one article - True Pundit was allegedly citing its own sources within the NYPD, including a Chief.

I think that the story is suspicious, but you can't "debunk" one article by claiming an entirely different article on a parody website is false. The only thing that could affirmatively disprove True Pundit's allegations would be an official statement from the NYPD concerning the case.

Snopes is propaganda.

>hates feet
>forcing the cuck meme

Get out of Germany, you literal shitskin.