AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I didn't know Jane Doe's could GET death threads

Once again Trump supporters threaten an anonymous victim of Trump's child rape.

LMAO

Great tactics. This will make it more believable when it happens in a few days. Lisa Bloom really is a po.

Ba ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha.

What a joke? The Libtards are desperate with zero ammo to shoot.

How do I contact Jane Doe? I wanted to threaten her but I couldn't find any Jane Doe's

Who do you get threats when you haven't revealed your identity?

They're really fucking this up

Right?

How*

>Getting death threats while anonymous

Tpbp , how can I threaten someone if we don't know who they are

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

wow what a surprise

This poor woman omfg someone make a kickstart for her!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

She must have been shitposting on Sup Forums and someone told her to kill herself.

yes I'm sure this anonymous person received death threats from strangers who had no idea who she was.

OHNO DONT LET THEM GET ANONYMOOSE

I hope the people responsible for this are prosecuted. For failing to make it remotely believable, if nothing else.

this is their only play, clinton campaign will keep "hosting press conference" then "canceling due to threats" to keep the false flag in the news

fucking faggots

>Our Jane Doe failed to respond to our death threats and come and lie today, so we can't present her. Thank you for coming.

Can someone bored do a mini timeline on this entire hoax? seems to me that was about the time we first started hearing about it either then or a little before. Seeking confirmation

>when you're tying to derail your opponent's campaign and cover up your own heinous crimes but you realise you completely forgot to hire the actor to play your rape victim

ha ha, what a schlemiel! oy vey

it was found in a wikileaks dump of podesta emails. there are emails showing when they acquired the "lewd video tape of trump saying pussy" back last year, and then started organizing and funding their "swiftboat" of rape accusers to keep them ready for almost a year until they dropped the tape 1 month before the election.

i hope the faggots in clinton campaign and all the fake accusers get the shit sued out of them by trump after the election and fucking go to jail for fraud

My guess is the woman literally does not exist

HOW. THE. FUCK. Do you kickstart for Jane Doe? Shit, while you are at it start one for me, you can just mail it to a random spot in my shit ass country.

i meant "groping accusers", there is only 1 rape accuser

SHILLS BTFO YET AGAIN

No she doesn't but it appears this may be what Podesta is specifically calling their Swiftboat project for trump. This jane doe case has been cropping up for at least 9 months

JANE DOE DOESN'T EXIST

so you can sue someone without giving your real name? wtf

>user
>death threats

BTFO