Guys I made the mistake of watching this amazing series and now I need Comfy outdoors adventures to fill the void

Guys I made the mistake of watching this amazing series and now I need Comfy outdoors adventures to fill the void...

The kid voicing the kid in the teapot is a shit-tier VA, not blaming him since he's fresh of his mom's tit, but still.

It's not entirely an outdoor adventure, but it's extremely comfy and equally charming

This is probably the first critique ive seen about the show on Sup Forums

and a shitty critique at that

You're being soft on the kid because of his age. Or maybe because you like the material. Look at the job he's doing as Lincoln in Loud House.

What's worse, he's a VA with experience, and he's still much worse than the guy he replaced who was a newbie.

Perhaps I do have a bias. Personally, his voice acting in OtGW never bothered me.

But I was not aware he was voicing Lincoln Loud now. That's interesting.

Gregs voice actor did a good job, way better than getting a 40 yo woman doing it

Maybe you're thinking of the original Lincoln, he replaced that guy when his voice broke in the end of Season 1. And you can really tell, I'm usually just autistically angry because the voice is "wrong" when shit like that happens, but in this case I'm just pissed at the drop in acting level. Compared to a lot of the other kid VA's in the industry doing long-term work on series shows, he's pretty bad acting-ability-wise obviously, since he can't into voices and I accept that due to his age.

Reminder that Greg is the heart and soul of the show and only broken people don't like him.

This. And using anything other than kids to voice kid characters is wrong.

You right.

I thought he did fine voice-work.

Though I did think the character could be a little annoying in general when his comic relief was still being played up during darker moments. Fine in the end though.

I saw my sister watching this, should I check it out if I like adventure cartoons?

OH POTATOES
AND MOLASSES

I love the show, but it drags in the middle.

Yes. Absolutely yes

Oh so it's that time of the year again.

i loved the frog

I watched it with my little brother.
Really punched the guilt buttons on being an asshole to him when he was younger.

iktf

IF THEY DONT SATISFY YOU SHOVE THEM UP YOUR ASSES

Try watching The Long Long Holiday.