Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/p/BZzLsIZjAOg/?taken-by=brielarson
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Ok, i will ask.
What the fuck is that?

Yes, she is queen of Sup Forums.

Yeah, the drag queen

Future Avengers

No. We hate her. All of Sup Forums hate her.

thanks.
I will try to check it out, maybe i will find out how the fuck someone can tie a superpowered woman with just a rope.

That's not Billy Batson.

Carol thread right.

Long hair and feminine body

Not really, she is not even a flavour of the month, that would be creepy suzie.

I'd like Carol if she were likeable.
As it stands I just want to pump-and-dump. Preferably with Jessica Drew at the same time so that they unconsciously create a story in their own minds in which they both knocked each other up.

At least this one is nice to look at

It is nice of you to set up Carol with Jess user.

uhm why are they pushing captain marvel

rogue jean gray even jubilee is a better character

Still hate her.

>t. Skrull

'Cause they need a Wonder Woman character they own the movie rights to.

Power Princess or Hippolyta?

Hippolyta's dead. Her daughter cut her head off.

And Power Princess is just a Wonder Woman knockoff.

the skrull never did anything wrong, Carol is just a cunt riding on Mar-vell's attitude to make herself loved, it was okay for marvel, we've been at war with the kree for centuries, but the skrull did nothing wrong on earth

There's still no subs for this?

Only doms, sorry.

>I heard you like Captain Marvel Sup Forums
You've been lied to user.

>Hippolyta's dead
Not anymore

Dammit, Marvel.

Oh well, as long as they didn't bring her back as some sort of misguided girl power series.

MEGA?

user...

Humanity First.

Humans are the most boring species ever tbqhwy famalam.

XENOS LEAVE REEEEEEE

Clint looking like he nuttin hard

She would be as popular as WW if they stopped pushing her as a man.

I'll never read a Carol book or any book with her in it until they give her long hair again

>So, I heard you like Captain Marvel Sup Forums
>Sup Forums
nigga, you crazy

You heard wrong.

How is carol stopped by rope?

Huh, the hair does make all the difference.

>anime Natasha
Muh

Sup Forums like MS. Marvel. You know, latex leotard and boots alcoholic Carol, not feminist fascist dyke Carol.

It's a kink thing.

Are there subs for this?

Unpopular Opinion: Carol's Captain Marvel costume is her best one.

That's obvious though.

Yeah, it's just that people hate it for being less sexualized than the ol' cameltoe swimsuit.

I always thought that, but everytime I say it I get called a prude.

Same shit happens to Wonder Woman and Power Girl whenever they try to give them a new outfit. Cover up the legs and the chest and it's suddenly the worst thing ever.

>So, I heard you like Captain Marvel Sup Forums

>I always thought that
Because you’ve always been a prude.

People like sexy heroes. What a shock. Explain to me how Carol has become a better character by covering her body up. Has she been able to save more people? Is she more protected from attack? Does it keep her warmer?

To be fair, the Finch WW costume is legit horrible. I didn't mind the Jim Lee pants redesign that much though.

She looks better now.

Finch's would work better without all the ridiculous fucking pointy bits and loose armor.
If the clothes don't matter, then why does the swimsuit matter beyond cheap titillation?

>Carol's Captain Marvel costume is her best one.
Wrong
>inb4 HURR YOU ONLY LIKE IT BECAUSE HER CROTCH
I like it because it's aesthetically appealing.

>If the clothes don't matter
I’m saying sexy clothes DO matter because they are sexy. I’m sorry they make you feel icky and yucky inside. Maybe seek some counciling.

But she’s still a shit character, who now has no tits and ass aside from extremely rare instances.

Nah, that's a pretty fantastic costume. No two ways about it.
If she's not being marketed as a sexy character, then she doesn't need to wear sexy clothes. Since she's not being marketed as a sex symbol...

Not with that hair she doesn't.

It sucks ass, It looks gross and there's too much blue and not enough gold or red. Plus her not having long hair sometimes really doesn't fit with the suit either.

instagram.com/p/BZzLsIZjAOg/?taken-by=brielarson

>If she's not being marketed as a sexy character, then she doesn't need to wear sexy clothes.
Obviously, and that’s the problem with Marvel today. There are NO sexy characters at Marvel anymore, aside from Emma Frost and Domino. They covered up Black Cat’s cleavage, for fuck’s sake.

BIND ME NATASHA

I used to kind of like her but I was never thT into her.

>There are NO sexy characters at Marvel anymore
Your correct but a few more...
> Miss Sinister in Xblue
> Satana in tomorrow's Spirits of Vengeance.

Reminder that Soy was best Carol artist
secondary reminder that Anka as shit

What is this from? I like stuff with Carol in it. I also like stuff with Carol and Jess in it.

The only place she should be is in the kitchen making me a sandwish while she wears a micro bikini while letting stright white male destroy the evil forces and beat down Nazi communists.

I don't care about subs, where are the raws at?

Nyaa, search Marvel

Future Avengers

Why can't most current Marvel artists draw females anyway?

SFM Carol and Nat WHEN?

>D-SMASH DAT

It must suck being into bondage but knowing that you can break the rope without any effect, no wonder she can get aggressive.

Captain Marvel's a pretty cool guy. Eh fights Black Adam and doesn't afraid of anything.

She needs to find a dom with a magic rope.

Wouldn't the easiest way to test this make current costume with the texture of old one and vice versa and see how it works out?

Well she is still has a sexual aura, but gives the feeling of a different person entirely. Colors changed up for everything and giant horns instead of eyebrows.

Have they finally released the dubs/subs, fansubs, ANYTHING?!?

So are there any chance we see handsome deadpool in anime

>tied up carol
Based Japan.

Marvel really need to use this design

I unironically like this the best, it combines masculine and feminine features and even makes the Mo-hawk work

Folks keep saying wonder woman and while that's partially true, in other media she's replacing another figure marvel can't use: Jean Grey/Pheonix.

Why do you think she's in that fucking MvC3 game as the primary? They can't use X-Men characters, because Perlmutter.

I shipped these two

Lets see Spiderman do that "OH BUT I PUT MY LOVED ONES IN DANGER" shit when he's banging a cosmic level super woman. It's like when Batman tried to pull that shit in DCAU and Wonderwoman smashed a gargoyle and gave him the "really bitch?"

Daily reminder. Never give a woman lipsticks.