spiderman im thinkin

Ponyfags go home.

Torrent Magnet
pastebin.com/ddLf3pxS

or

>

But the above is under heavy strain.

The pony movie.

God damn it, the Beast Wars Megatron through it was something boy-like.

Fell out of following Transformers stuff last year since the comics stopped being good and nuRiD doesn't really interest me.

Hmmm. On one hand I want to see it in theater to both support it and get the theater experience. On the other hand, as an adult, I don't want to go alone to a goddamn My Little Pony movie.

Weird, did it get released on VOD too or something?

this??

tinyurl com /ybjck6rx

I'll pass then. This is just a virus waiting to happen.

Find a busy family near you and offer to take their kids to see it. You can point out all the in jokes to them.

You know, if this thing ends up too many places, especially on streaming sites and easy access download points, it might really hurt the movie financially and be the final nail in the coffin of this franchise.

You wouldn't want that Sup Forums, would you?

Kill yourself, Barneyfag.

Barney doesn't deserve to succeed. It deserves to die the death it deserves.

You're overestimating the impact of piracy and underestimating the autismbucks of the leftover pony community.

inb4 the movie causes Hasbro to renew the show for 3 more seasons

I really hope not. The more Barney spreads as a pestilence, the more it destroys the world.

HOW WILL BARNEYFAG EVER RECOVER??

>You know, if this thing ends up too many places, especially on streaming sites and easy access download points, it might really hurt the movie financially and be the final nail in the coffin of this franchise.

I'm sorry user, but the same autists that fell in love with the series will gladly pay to see the movie, doesn't matter if there will be kids or not

Imagine all the manchildren that went to see it day one

My Little Pony

He'll download the movie and watch it several times. His autism demands it.

just thinking about it gives me a chuckle

I really hope the movie grosses $100m opening weekend just to watch Lee lose his collective shit.

He's probably already watched it multiple times so he can discern crops of frames that get posted and autism post about it.

>implying he hasn't already seen it
>implying he hasn't been watching it on loop since it leaked
>implying he wasn't the one who leaked it

>tfw can't browse /mlp/ without getting spoiled
I mean don't get me wrong, I have no issues with leaks. In fact, I actually downloaded it yesterday so I don't have to buy the dvd later. But idk, I want my first time watching to be sepical. Just watching it right now at my house would just feel like watching a long episode.

Shill detected.
Kys, Barneyfag

Lee please go.

He can't. His autism literally will not let him. Shit's hilarious.

I haven't been to /mlp/ since the Faust visit, and don't intend to ever visit that fetish ridden shithole again. I especially don't care about their opinion on the show. I wish GR15 didn't exist but /mlp/ was kept so I could discuss the show/movie here without most you /mlp/ degenerates.

Stop trying to think you're being shit on for no reason, you fucking degenerate. There's no reason for you to be HERE right now.

>fetish ridden shithole
>degenerates
How's that different from any other broad? Especially right here in Sup Forums?

They're degenerate than any other simply by their very nature. I mean, there's no possible way you can call a Barneyfag normal, no matter how hard you try to fight your way out of it.

Last time I was there, my filters had to include vore, airplane, fingerbang, and a bunch of others I don't remember. I also attempted to filter as many as those AiE and cyoa threads, and any general or thread chain that went past 10. Once I realized I was literally filtering half the board, and the rest was still shit, I left.

>all I ask is that I be treated with some kind of respect
Unbelievable

>it's happening

>That Mad Max joke at the end

>that went to see it day one
Actually, day one isn't until thursday night.

Are you the real lee or an imposter?

>halfway through the movie my roommate's fucking cat freaks out and gets caught behind my desk in the speaker wires, ripping them out of my speakers and destroying them
fucking shit i had one good thing going for me this week

Real Lee would be posting his collection of images, even then it's sometimes an imposter.

What's the verdict?

It's shit, it will always be shit! Don't believe the shills in this thread, Barney is pure shit!

Aw man, movie was a dissapointing pile of cliches and rushed storytelling.

I can't believe they took three years to produce something that felt like a Don Bluth sequel.

Fuck off barneyfag.

Huh, out of curiosity I went and checked when the last time Barney was on TV was. I had no idea it had lasted as long as it did, always assumed it was dead by 2000. The more you know.

t. /mlp/

I have no reason to, you have a board for this shit, I'm just getting you the fuck off.

/mlp/ and Sup Forums user to be exact. Problem?

>the original mlp movie took 10 weeks to do, and it was rushed
>the new mlp took 3 years to do, and it's still shit
How could this happen?

So you're saying it's great and I should throw my money at them to keep making more?

>I'm just getting you off
You sure are

Original creator isn't there anymore to hold everyone's hands. That's what happened.

Also, the original movie was fairly decent for a 80's movie, people died and it had a decent anti-hero helping the good guys, too bad the Shipwreck and Optimus Prime scene never made it into the final cut.

You should probably kill yourself, shill

>you should keep on living, friend
Aw, thanks pal. I'll buy an extra ticket just for you.

this

Give it a look, you'll understand. And wish you'd never been there.

Have you ever considered how much hasbro could make back in DVD sales and on demand streaming service deals? I'm sure it will make its money back.

I don't think you deserved anything good, degenerate.

>adventure time is calcelled
>we got this instead
fuck this

i never said i deserved it, i just said i had it and a goddamn cat ruined it

Use headphones?

why would you watch the show and/or this movie after they killed off the protagonist and replaced her with generic princess character?

already tried, it broke the goddamn jack and it thinks something is plugged in and outputs no sound
should i buy a new case or a sound card?

Barney and Friends really needs to die. This is a fact.

Wake me when the totally legit recap is done. That's the only way to consume tiny pastel horses.

>calcelled

Barneyfags need to die. Fact.

Piracy doesn’t hurt sales. This has been proven with video games and music. Movies are still too stubborn to admit this, and no one buys comics anymore.

RATE THE MOVIE!!

>Using a purple dinosaur
Clever.

FUCK WE NEED THIS TO DO WELL FOR TRADITIONAL ANIMATION TO THRIVE FUCKING PIRATES REEEEEEEEEE

It's definitely going to be a 0/10. Even from the getgo, you can tell it'll be that way.

Barney and Friends doesn't deserve to succeed, faggot

Why are people still mad at horses anyway?

And from Hasbro too no less

is cancelled

it is 'culture' at this point, also gr15

>YAAAAASS

REEEEEEEEE

I skimmed it and the humor feels like season 1, which is a good sign. The animation is 10/10, as good as you can get with the method they’re using. The songs are what they are, I never liked songs in cartoons, never will. The characters are extremely emotive and the OCs aren’t too cringey, but I can’t stand all the celebrity guests.

I’ll be able to gauge the overall quality once I actually watch it of course.

Because it's Barneyshit, and only degenerates will defend that shit because of how degenerate it actually is.

Lee is considered "people" now?

Anyone explain why are people using "Barney" while talking about ponies?

Barneyfag, the original Barneyfag, started the meme by calling MLP “Barney” simply because it aired right before Barney and Friends on his cable network. That’s the only reason. Pure coincidence and pure autism.

Yes, a movie tanking will be the end of a franchise if you discount toy and DVD sales

Retard

How the fuck can you spoil a movie made for literal 3 year olds?
Guess what. There's a problem. They don't work together. Then they work together. And the problem is solved through friendship.
Fucking spoiled it for you.

Most of the MCU is solved the same way

>fingerbang
You're a special kind of snowflake to need protection from that while complaining about this on Sup Forums of all places.

We are the dwarven forge of fetishes, /tg/ can at best pretend to look up to us.

They fail the quest, gather a ragtag team that they met during the journey, get one cheap shot at the enemy and thats enough for the villains to backstab eachothers. The problem is solved by abusing the lack of friendship.

I filtered it because it was garbage, on like it's 200th thread, and I'm not a furfag, so I don't jerk off to ponies. If this thread is still up in a few hours I'll see if I still have my /mlp/ filters on my home PC and post them. The board was 70% fetish shit with no discussion. I used to only check the archive for the airing episode thread to see reactions and such, but those threads seem to have slowed and filled with uninterest that I just abandoned /mlp/ altogether.

8/10, had one whale of a good time. Gonna try to find a cinema near me.

Because that's what it really is.

>what is /aco/
before that, it was either here or /d/

>I'll see if I still have my /mlp/ filters
You are like tiny babby

dude
can you even see one thread?

>You know, if this thing ends up too many places, especially on streaming sites and easy access download points, it might really hurt the movie financially and be the final nail in the coffin of this franchise.

>You wouldn't want that Sup Forums, would you?

Oh,of course not. I would never do such a thing

>My Little Pony
Disgusting. I hope this bombs hard