ITT: movies that women and non-whites can't understand

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0NuTaQsMNaE
youtube.com/watch?v=pyX8kQ-JzHI&list=PLQrxduI9Pds1fm91Dmn8x1lo-O_kpZGk8
youtube.com/watch?v=EwsS4v2QL-A
youtube.com/watch?v=7K5qVWG5CXU
youtube.com/watch?v=kCuN6H3V6_Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I'm pretty sure non-whites know a lot about what its like to be on a ship since we crammed them in there to be slaves you fucking pig

FUCK YOU.

go back to jewbook you pleb

Calm down boys was just doing my Australia impersonation

We're all friends here.

No one will ever know

TV Series, but still pretty good

why do people visit pol and cry racism, sexism etc. Do they really think this or is it just harmless bait?

Firsthand I thought this list would suck but this is Sup Forums approved brother

>itallians

>non whites

I dunno, the Spanish and French and Portuguese had pretty good navies.

Good movie.

this was my ex's absolute favorite movie. no joke.

This is a big debate on Sup Forums in case you didnt know.

The Beast of War is a great film, echoes of Moby Dick in it

for you

You know what, though? Those slaves that survived had vastly better lives in servitude than they had had in Africa, and now 99.9% of successful black people in the entire world are their descendants. So really, we did them a huge favor.

Fucking this, seriously.

>Autistic man fights off jewish mob after helping woman and her spic sons dad in a failed bank heist.

Yes I'm aware of the white litmus test you brown eyed fuck.

it's Sup Forums approved because it's pandering. like saying Dude Sex (but only 1 amiritie :^) ) is the best vidya ever on Sup Forums

Rocky, Rambo, Dirty Harry, Chronicles of Riddick would fit the: movies women can't understand category way better than spamming a bunch of classics in return for attaboys

Which is precisely the point. You're such a whiny little bitch about muh slavery that you can never grasp what WE were actually doing during that time period

Best movies ever made

Non whites sailed too lol. Niggers aren't the only other race.

You did them a huge solid, but only very few of them have done a favour to america in return.

Pic related is another.

:)

How the hell is it even possible these were ever made?

They gave some noname fat nerd from new zealand >300million dollar to make an all white epic fantasy trilogy.

Its mindblowing thinking about it today.
Truly a privilege that we have those treasures.

Gays not welcome

Guess again abo

0 niggers in the entire series. Non-Jewish director. I honestly have no clue how they got greenlit.

>no Ida
fucking women can't do anything right

Yeah, just goes to show what happens when you remove the poisonous elements of cinema. It's a masterpiece which will never be surpassed in our lifetimes.

>no parent should have to watch their child be buried
>I am a lesser son of greater sires
>who am I gamling?
That niggas identity crisis was painful to watch. Guy watches his son get buried in the family tomb that he was supposed to be in and then has to defend his nation from an overwhelming attack that he knows he can't win.

>no sex in the city
at least TRY to make a fucking list

saw virgin suicides it was meh. The rest I dont even recognize

Actually, movies about NI Troubles in general are forever beyond women's comprehension.

Pic related is the closest thing to a "normal" movie about it, and even then they'll hate it because there's no discernable "baddies" and "goodies", just a lot of fucked up strings and plots and one lost and scared soldier, with a bittersweet ending.

Call it blue pilled or whatever you want but it hit the point for
>shit white people do
And
>wow that seems weird and dangerous stahp

Anything by Ben Wheatley

ZULUS ATTACK
FIGHT BACK TO BACK
SHOW THEM NO MERCY
FIRE AT WILL
KILL OR BE KILLED

Is there a womn will never understandcore 2

>American psycho
REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Non-whites understand this movie.

That's why they hate it.

>It's all a bunch of gay shit nobody's ever heard of
wow you sure showed me

Based af, apart from the underlying themes of anarchy

this is the most powerful scene in the movie, prove me wrong:
youtube.com/watch?v=0NuTaQsMNaE

>american pyscho
>cant be understood men
>the rest are nigger tier sap that panders to thebase instincts of women

nice try kraut.

>drive
>Sup Forums approved
idfts

non whites find it hard to believe that Sparta was real and that bad ass.

Hard to say how he got away with it.

(((They))) nailed him with the Hobbit and forced him to shoehorn some nigger extras and a stronk womyn main character.

So you're saying I should watch it

I don't think they do

They just see whites killing blacks and winning, that is only part of it.

>the French
>nonwhite

Fucking KYS

My gf is a huge LotR fan and she's the one who has to explain all that shit to me.

>the troubles
Nothing to understand. Just the Irish getting uppity, no different from the Scots.

Anything physics or math

youtube.com/watch?v=pyX8kQ-JzHI&list=PLQrxduI9Pds1fm91Dmn8x1lo-O_kpZGk8

almost forgot this one.

Anti-feminist masterpiece. I watched it twice.

Is this the best historic movie ever made?

youtube.com/watch?v=EwsS4v2QL-A

>being this pleb when it comes to kino

why is american psycho on this list

my ex is a girl you fuck

>there's no discernable "baddies" and "goodies"

Pretty sure the British invaders are the baddies.

Nice bait. You caught many ledditors

Stalker

this whole thread is "ooh manly manly movies" and is like those cringy buzzfeed posts "63 things people who don't have a dog won't understand" people can understand and relate to things they haven't personally experienced and empathize with people. As a white male (inb4 cuck) I haven't gone through fucking wars and shit, have you?

so if I wanna fuck a dude,should I make him him watch this?

>american psycho
Oi!

How accurate is this? (1/3)

i've seen a bunch of movies and am struggling to find more. i want a high quality movie to watch tonight. give recommendations now.

faggot detected

This made me think.

Me no habla Espanol

How often do you shower? Once a week? How often do you wear pants mate? Your probably sitting on your ballsack right now as you type this on a milk crate looking like you live in Africa. Call yourself white? Don't make me Giggle.
>>/Sweden/

Oh go watch Run Lola Run you fucking nazi

are you legitimately retarded? serious question.

youtube.com/watch?v=7K5qVWG5CXU

If you haven't seen it yet, it's about time Sup Forums

can't tell if your being sarcastic or not, but this thread is actually stupid

wave is shit

Literally top rated comment on this scene:

"women can't relate to this"

youtube.com/watch?v=kCuN6H3V6_Q

Depends what you like. Have you seen Troubles movies before?

50 Dead Men Walking is by and large about the Troubles from an Irish Catholic point of view, and shines a light on the attitude tward the biased british but also upon the point the IRA stopped being freedom fighters and started being as bad as the UDA/UVF with their punishments and whatnot.

'71 is great because it tries to be quite impartial, but actually shines light on protestant/british wrongdoing, especially the British officials colluding with the loyalist paras which is barely ever touched upon.

>being retarded

Not really. The Troubles is a very interesting conflict.
What started as an Uprising brought on by abuse of citizens denied rights and devoid of any peaceful options soon turned into a guerilla war which then resulted in the splintering of said guerilla's into several inner factions which in turn splintered further post GFA, all the while with British Officials doing dirty shit with Loyalist Paras-primarily hunting Irish civilians-all the while the people caught in the middle are torn asunder by the whole thing.

Super interesting conflict, I hate when people reduce it to "MUH IRA TERRORISTS" or "MUH LOYALIST OPPRESSIONS!!!!"

My point is that part of the way through the conflict pasts of the IRA took a sharp and noticable turn from "rising up due to abuse from oppressive protestant nation" to "lets hunt protestants and british people as a whole"

Both sides did shitty things.
The British/loyalists did far more, sure, but let's not muck about.

That's just a list of bad films. Only if you want to have sex with a man bored to death.

Pretty good mate.