ABC's INHUMANS Viewers Less Than Half of AGENTS OF S.H.I.E.L.D.'s Debut

>Inhumans' 3.8m viewers is very different from ABC's two previous Marvel TV debuts - Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. had 12.12m in its 2013 debut, and Agent Carter 6.91m in 2015. Agents, however, has drifted below 3.8m in episodes since March 2016.
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOL Press X to pay respects.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EeXKI9eNkU0
youtu.be/MX8Uuv_pfs4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>they shitcanned the x-men for 5 years for this

was it worth it?

It's not as bad as reviewers say. It isn't good either. But i do like the actor who plays Black Bolt. Even though they have him use sign language and that shit scene of him as a kid

It looked terrible from the trailers.

lolno. Mutie scum deserve to be gassed.

One of my favorite thins about them were his and Medusa's weird silent sympatico communication. So. Ya know. Fuck.

I'm sorry for the actors.

> t.Shithuman

>to pay respects
Why?

And confirmed to be by the poor souls who went to see it in IMAX last month.

At least the Inhumans show won't ruin the only good Inhumans.

The Inhumans of Agents of SHIT.

Probably unfair to compare anything in 2017 to the ratings of 2013. Television viewership has dropped off a LOT since then. Practically nothing outside of CBS gets ratings as high as 12 million.

It's still abysmal for a series premiere though.

AoS also had incredible ratings for its debut, even for the time.

Doing this much worse than Agent Carter is really bad, though.

Good. They deserved it for gassing the Mutants to death.

What's the point comparing with show numbers from 4 years ago ? Ratings are overall dropping like a rock every year (Agents of SHIELD is doing like shit).

That said, putting Inhumans on fridays show how little ABC believes in this show, it's going to get cancelled.

What the fuck was Ike thinking?

well I liked it.
I would say its a solid 7 out of 10

>AoS also had incredible ratings for its debut, even for the time.
because it was hot on the heels of avengers and everyone was hyped. They would have settled for mediocre but show could not keep the shoe out of its mouth

That chick who went down to earth to capture all of them. What the fuck were they thinking when they wrote her?

She was confident to the point where she decided to do it all by herself. And then she is fucking stabbed and killed by the first one she approaches, in spite of how said person was never as trained and had been stripped of her powers.
She fails immediately and thoroughly. The fact that she could resurrect doesn't make it much less pathetic.

Is that seriously the opening? A graphic design student probably shit that out in an hour and it probably cost thousands. What a fucking waste.

Go away, Ike

she was overconfident. I suspect the show will be more a fish out of water story because black bolt could end it all with 1 word. had lockjaw not ported him, the show would have no premise but I don't see why they need to be on the run? why can't they explore from positions of strength, are they hoping to capture that thor money?

no one watches openings anyway. I can only think of 5 iconic openings in the last 20 years.

tell me what you did not like, maybe I can have a point of view that can help you enjoy it

Shitty acting, effects, story, characters, sets.

It was cheaper and more poorly written than a SyFy show.

The fact that it was such a failure is karma for the mistreatment of X-Men.

*mic drop*

>FF support cast
>surprised that nobody cares
Seriously, it's the same thing as if they did an Edgy Fish Guy series.

you know its bad enough theyre basically a bunch of nobodies to the norm audience and theyre wearing what looks like cheap Halloween costumes but if the intro cant set up the show to be interested in it then whats the point.

>Shitty acting
acting was 50/50. black bolt was good, side dudes were ok, everyone else was weak. Im not sure how sheltered and young crystal is supposed to be but she comes of as too dumb, even if she is faking it.
>It was cheaper and more poorly written than a SyFy show.
writing was mediocre but passable. The dialogue was ok except for few horrible, horrible moments.
>a SyFy show
I have seen worse.
>The fact that it was such a failure is karma for the mistreatment of X-Men.
karma is made up bullshit and we both know the inhumans is just a skin, It could have been called X men and it would be of the same quality.
>*mic drop*
*eye roll*

Why did they make the show so cheap? If Inhumans is suppose to be Ike's biggest TV show project, why is the budget so small?

From the intro I thought wonderwoman and the flash were going to show up.

>Sign Language
>Fucked up his origin

Goddamn it can they not do anything right? Just take the Paul Jenkins Marvel Knights as a storyboard.

You’re putting a lot of effort into defending something you just found mediocre. For what purpose? To be contrarian?

right now I have no ongoing shows I like so Im settling for mediocre and even than my pull is less than 5 shows.

There is always at least one faggot like you, who wants to be a Sup Forumsntrarian. Have a nice discussion with yourself here. I shouldn't be even replying to you, but I want you to know that you are the lowest of life-forms.

>It's not as bad as reviewers say.
Yes it is.

>acting was 50/50. black bolt was good
came here to tell you how stupid that sounds. The only acting on BB's part was making that dumb surprised face whenever something happens next to him.

he can't speak so he had to act with his eyes. what do you expect him to do?

I expect him not to get awards for non-existent acting

>Yes it is.

No, it was not particularly good, but really no worse than other capeshit like Gotham, Arrow, Supergirl etc. Yet the same reviewers give Gotham 87%, Arrow 97% and Supergirl 97%...

F

definitely better than supergirl

It is way worse than any of those shows.

People saying that "Black Bolt is good" should never talk shit about any other actor, ever.

Is that image fucking real?

Yes.

Marvel can get away with that because of the drones. There are people ITT defending the show.

How is this going to help anybody enjoy this show more? You're just stating the same opinion in different, vague ways.

>acting was 50/50
"Eh, I didn't think it was too bad"
>writing was mediocre but passable
>The dialogue was ok
>I have seen worse.

You don't explain in detail W H Y you didn't think it was too bad; you don't present any arguments in this show's defense. It's just a bunch of "it was OK"

I like the Daredevil one.

Ha. Fuck you Perlmutter.

If their best defense is "it isn't that bad" then they are doing an awful job.

They fucked up Inhumans in the ABC series continuity. They should've made them like the comics; a civilization of xenophobes who think outsiders (non-powered humans, mutants, etc.) are beneath them.

The conflict that's been brewing in Agents of SHIELD should've culminated in the Inhumans announcing themselves to the greater world and triggering a serious cold war between Humans and Inhumans.

With X-Men and mutants, the threat is ever-so-lurking behind the scenes which is why people go batshit crazy whenever a teenager causes a tremor or decimates his town of organic life or something. Mutants are scattered and lack the means to become their own faction.

With the Inhumans, this is humanity facing people with all sorts of powers and transformations akin to mutants except they also have access to alien tech and science. There's more to be afraid of Inhumans than mutants because the former can conquer humans into slavery. Mutants can be dangerous too, but they're not a united front like the Inhumans are with thousands of years of eugenics testing and breeding (via Terrigen Mists) to create an upper echelon and a slave caste.

Agents of SHIELD should've been prepared for a eugenics arms race; humanity being forced to accept the idea that if they fuck up with these Inhumans, they're gonna get curbstomped. As for the Inhumans, it's a struggle amongst certain circles that just want to be left alone, others who want to strike first against the humans before they become trouble, and others who feel that humanity should be "prepared" with Terrigen Mists to a new world order of Inhumans and Alpha Primitives.

NOOOOOOOOOOOO
THIS WASNT SUPPOSED TO HAPPEN
THIS WAS SUPPOSED TO PROVE THOSE SCHLOMOS AT FOX WRONG
THIS WAS SUPPOSED TO DESTROY THAT GOY FEIGI
AND I WOULD HAVE GOTTEN AWAY WITH IT IF IT WASNT FOR THOSE PESKY MUTANTS

>They should go with the "Inhumans are shitty assholes" route

You know, there's a reason Inhumans don't have good stories.

It's realistic though. The Inhumans were bred for war by the Kree. When they were forgotten, they established their own civilization and formulated their own caste system. It's realistically what would happen if mutants actually had the chance to create their own nation without outside interference. Everyone is going to be judged by what their powers and abilities are instead of their innate personalities and skills.

It'd be nice to see a faction of Inhumans settle amongst humanity so that they could understand and begin to empathize with them. Having an Inhuman superhero or superteam to make another caste study about how one views superhumans who aren't mutants, but developed in another fashion.

JUST

They should have just made Lockjaw the main character. Just a teleporting dog doing interesting things. Would work way better as a show.

>Comics division is a dump
>Netflix is shit
>ABC wanted to cancel Agents of Shit but Disney forced them not to
>Inhumashits bombs critically, at box office with imax, and ratings wise

BAHAHAHAHAHA

What do you want? want him to scream at the sky?

>You don't explain in detail
the reply is on the same level as initial comment.
>Shitty acting
>It was cheaper and more poorly written than a SyFy show.
Where are the specific moments and lines I can counter? I have nothing to work with so my reply is as general as his post. If I had to narrow it down I would say worst lines involved medusa

Is this the kind of quality one can expect from other "serious" scenes in the show? Because I honestly can't watch that without having a hardy chuckle. It's so poorly shot it almost comes across as comedic to me.

>It's not as bad as reviewers say

It was worse

well its not good so what are people to do? True shills will rate anything 10/10 but sensible people can see the bad but still enjoy some of it

dont forget
>New fighting game reaches new sales low, as shocking new evidence reveals Fans dont like being talked down upon and having all of their favorites removed

I want a "serious scene" not to be funny as hell. Is that too hard?

Are you really defending that?

Honestly it wasn't bad. I guess my expectations were really low going in, but I liked it enough to watch the next one.

>They should've made them like the comics
alpha primitive stuff would not roll. would make the show about them checking their privilege or some shit.
>triggering a serious cold war
how would you write that? no one is going to watch house of cards with these guys.
>Mutants are scattered and lack the means to become their own faction.
is that really an issue when 10 of them could end the world?
>eugenics arms race
That would end up moving the story and that is bad (for some reason) because people can't relate to humans that are not as average as them. That is why despite earth having connect with cosmic civilizations average fag is still average

>when NTR and slavery stories is all you have
in some ways they are too space 60s

Imax just hurt them more, people did not expect tv quality at the movies
The flashback was totally unneeded. most of the exposition was hamfisted, especially when it came to Maximus

WHY IS THE CAMERA SPINNING
MAKE IT STOP

>>Shitty acting
Explain why it is NOT shitty. Something like:
>I don't know, I like so and so's performances because X, Y and Z. Their gestures were emphatic but never over the top and expressive without being too cheesy

>>It was cheaper and more poorly written than a SyFy show.
You explain why it ISN'T cheaper. You said you've seen worse, so use those examples:
>Well it wasn't amazing but come on, have you seen X? THAT is a bad show. The A's, the B's and the C's, all cheap, gaudy looking, that is a good example of a shitty production. At least this show did those things right.

You know, actually explain why you liked the show instead of just expecting people to take "It wasn't too bad" at face value.

actress is good but the show lacks of good producer and regiseur.

It’s every bit as bad.

Even the bad Netflix openings are better than that joke of an opening for Inhumans.

Theres an agent carter show?

The opening is the only good thing about the big bang theory.

Why lie?

It's only four fucking years, desu. It's not like we're comparing 2017 ratings to the final episode of M*A*S*H when there were only three channels total or some shit.

And it's less than half.
It's not just "less than Agents".
It's "less than half of Agents".
For something billed as a big action event show that "could've been a full movie and was shown in IMAX".
HAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>shitty
so you did not like anyone? you already mocked me for it but I liked black bolt, I think he did a lot and was good for 80% of it (story wise I don't get why he does not know what money is, they seem to watch tv a lot) karnak and Gorgon were enjoyable, I instantly bought their friendship (a lot more than with The Warriors Three, in thor) and each sold to me their powers and character. generally there was no middle ground, people were good or bad, (prophets boys father was laughable). Maximus seems to be still finding his legs but I have no faith in the actor. science council guy was believable. Auran was nice, seamlessly switched between stoic and bitchy, with hints of cock hungry.
>You explain why it ISN'T cheaper.
first show me what aspects you considered cheap. While I liked Dark Matter they basically have less than 5 sets for the whole show. Incorporated was a worse show both when it comes to dialogue and effects. Dominion , 2015 Olympus , 2008 Sanctuary.
>You know, actually explain why you liked the show instead of just expecting people to take "It wasn't too bad"
how about you expelling why you did not like it and not expect people to take you at your word when you say "it was shit". also maybe use words instead of webms and a smug face

Hi MovieBlob

youtube.com/watch?v=EeXKI9eNkU0
yes and its as bad as you would expect

I think like with STD a lot of people who read the press bullshit are angry with it, while people who went in blind are enjoying it

Is far worse than Arrow and Gotham, maybe better than supergirl.

oh such complex and thought out post, now I truly am shamed by lack of detail in my previous posts.

Company wars aside Arrow was better than anything from Marvel except Daredevil and Luke cage before losing cottonmouth.

Why did the DP think that a circle tracking shot was what this scene needed?

I'm not the guy you were initially talking to numbnuts, I haven't even watched the show I was just curious about it. I'm one of the four posters who had thing against this post. You didn't explain shit, now you did. Your posts should be more like this.

And by the way, I'm not this guy either. You're talking to more than one person here dude.

>live action capeshit
>ever good
BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

And by "Your posts should be more like this." I mean this

"Inhumans" is especially bad.

HE CANT KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

Oh that chick.
I was thinking of coulsan.

This. It would be news if it was LESS than the latest AoS season. This is them trying to spin the debut as a failure because everyone wants it to flop.

I'm sure this show is a pile of crap but those are plenty decent ratings.

Yeah, first season is a short 8 episodes made by the writers and directors of the The Winter Solider, fills in a lot of 1940s related Marvel stuff like The Black Widow program, and is easily the best thing in the MCU. Second season is an a blight on mankind and has none of the above. We went from Peggy being a strong yet incredibly flawed character to her being a massive Mary Sue with a musical number crossover with Dancing With Stars where she sings about the incredibly forced love triangle where she's forced to choose between the crippled love interest from the first season or a black man. I kid you not
youtu.be/MX8Uuv_pfs4

Don't, they're getting a nice paycheck and being in a shitty TV series doesn't ruin careers like movies do

>she's forced to choose between the crippled love interest from the first season or a black man.

3,800,000 people watched this.

That's x3 more then a average basketball game gets.

That's a whole lot of people...

>end season one with Peggy and the guy that she likes planning a date after them growing close and flirting theough the while thing
>season two starts with him having moved from NYC to LA
>has him engaged to some broad
>she is still thirsty as fuck
>meets black man who instantly hits on her
>for some reason she cares about him despite barely spending time with him
>black man gets exposed to Darkforce causing him to be invisible through most of the show
>black man can only be tangible when he standing inside a machine that Stark builds
>Hayley Atwell visibly looks uncomfortable when they have to kiss
>black man betrays the team because Madame Masque says she can fix him
>despite this Peggy stills has her musical dream sequence about him
>season ends with a "maybe in another life" moment between the two
>Peggy gets with cripple like she should have from the start
That's not even the worst part of the season either, Madame Masque is absolutely atrocious in her own right, they completely waste Ray Wise for a wacky hijinks scene where Peggy keeps knocking him out, and best girl from season one only appears in a dream sequence.

I wonder how big the drop-off will be next week. Agents of Shield lost 4 million viewers between the first and second episode of Season 1.

Then you don't watch enough television. You'll dispute them, I'm sure, so just to be certain here's more than 5:

>Family Guy
>Two and a Half Men
>A few HBO shows but Thrones and Sopranos for example
>Dexter
>Mad Men's silhouette became a very common thing
>true detective
>south park (just in that 20 year time frame)

Im not pressing X to anything because of that retarded wig.