THE ELECTIONS WILL BE CANCELLED

Hear me and listen, this week the world ends! The email scandal is much worse than we know. Obama will nuke Manhattan to cover this up. Our government has committed high treason. Atheists, kek worshippers, any other wrong believers. Turn to Christ, we are out of time, the attack is printed on the money.
Please, please repent and come to Christ, you have no idea what is coming.

OBAMA WILL NUKE MANHATTAN TO COVER THIS UP, HE WILL SACRIFICE THOUSANDS TO SAVE HIMSELF FROM THE ROPE.

PLEASE OH PLEASE I BEG OF YOU. REPENT FOR THE END IS NEAR.

THEY ALREADY PROJECT KALI ON THE BULIDINGS OF MANHATTAN ITS COMING.

youtu.be/_2lF7mqY-zk

THIS IS YOUR LAST WARNING OBAMA WILL NUKE US TO SAVE HIS OWN NECK

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ov5kvWSz5LM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

W/e bruh

Make sure you get it on camera so the rest of us can laugh

Fucking nigger. Go kill yourself.

DISINFO THREAD
>DISINFO THREAD
DISINFO THREAD
>DISINFO THREAD
DISINFO THREAD
>DISINFO THREAD
DISINFO THREAD
>DISINFO THREAD
DISINFO THREAD
>DISINFO THREAD
DISINFO THREAD
>DISINFO THREAD

How exactly does he convince the person in charge of launching the nuke to destroy Manhattan?

You do know the president doesn't just get to press an actual giant red button that fires nukes right?

>nuking a blue state
nah, he will nuke a red state and blame it on the russians for the win.
hillary will take care of the rest

And so the church of the atom was born.

>tfw too intelligent to listen to happening fags

THIS ISNT DISINFO YOU FOOL
OBAMA WILL SACRFICE A STATE TO SAVE HIM AND HIS CRONIES

IF THESE EMAILS BECOME PUBLIC THEY WILL ALL GET THE ROPE FOR HIGH TREASON

OBAMA WILL NOT LET THIS HAPPEN

bump for truth

If 9/11 is the justification for the war in the middle east then this next attack will justification for protecting the crooked government and starting WW3 by blaming Russia.

IT WILL BE MISDIRECTION

This is getting slid so hard. I will keep reposting this thread.
MODS WILL NOT SURPRESS THE TRUTH

I know that, but if obama and a group in charge of one nuke report to the same power...

Trump has turned NY red.

Reminder of the coup
youtu.be/ov5kvWSz5LM

ITS ON THE MONEY
THEY'VE DONE IT WITH OKC BOMBIMGS

THEY ALWAYS PUT THEIR ATTACKS ON THE MONEY

THE ATTACK IS ON THE NEW 100 DOLLAR BILLS

fucking jesus freaks. go die in a fire for insulting kek

Stop sliding my thread

Wall of water and nuclear mushroom cloud engulfing skyscraper

Save these

Did for once someone mistake Sup Forums for /po/ or whats going on here?

Have a bump.

Oh cool, my ID says I'm a tranny.

>Nukes his own country to save himself.

He may be a nigger but he's not that retarded, he would literally be hunter by the rest of the population no matter where he went on the planet.

This. OP is a retard.

Bush was never hunted for 9/11, nor any saudis.

Obama isnt leaving office

lmao sux

Plus: they were basically able to do 9/11 and Iraq on the backs of good men who were not fully awake. These criminal morons are unable to do anything just on their own. Obama tried to invade Syria and got rejected by the Facebook Mutiny.

never give up, keep pushing, We can't let these bastards get away with this.

Justice must prevail!

I'm just saying tread carefully from now on.

The elite have been planning a take over since albert pike. They just never accounted for the creation and influence of the web.

Its either Obama or NATO starting a conflict.

But if an attack does come this week. We will know who, that is if ICANN doesnt disrupt the web or another power and its blamed on Russia

I dont know how they will do it but we have to get Trump into office and drain the swamp

All of the chios are coming into place. Thats why Obama have away the internet to ICANN and nothing happened. Bye bye Sup Forums if there is an attackbecause we will know who is responsible

Trump has to win guys or it is over. We just have to make it to election day

we can have a brief repeal if we elect a godly man and behave according to not the law of man, but the law of god.

This is one of the most based paintings I have ever seen.

Right? Christianity is based from arts to doctorine

go to 8:19 in the video

was he about to say "wouldn't that be perfect that I'm under another "fucking" attack?

when reading the lips maybe he said freaking prob but info wars sound came in....

>usa gets nuked
>the world ends

This is really an allegory of more than Christianity. It relates to politics of the day. I am not Christian.

This is bullshit

I don't buy it but i wish he would. Be nice if he did one good thing on the way out. That place is a shit stain in uncle sam's undies

Daily reminder that YHWH was originally a war god in the proto jew pantheon and they decided sometime during the Babylonian exile to rewrite their religion to say he was always the one true omnipotent god.

Stop falling for jewish liews you fucking moron.

Jews killed Christ.
Why would war god spend time preaching and healing the sick only to be killed by his own people?
You're thinking of moon god Allah

Maybe because the whole thing is not true? Ever thought about that possibility?

Religions evolve and christianity and the other semitic religions are no exception. You can literally look these things up if you cared about the truth at all.