I just realized

I just realized.

The election is on NEXT Tuesday.

FUCK. We're going to lose, aren't we Centipedes?

Other urls found in this thread:

news.hamptonu.edu/release/Hampton-University's-CPP-Latest-Poll-Shows-VA-Voter-Shift-from-Clinton-to-Trump-Post-Email-Investigation
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

SAY THE LINES CTR
>SAY THE LINES CTR
SAY THE LINES CTR
SAY THE LINES CTR
>SAY THE LINES CTR
SAY THE LINES CTR
SAY THE LINES CTR
>SAY THE LINES CTR
SAY THE LINES CTR
SAY THE LINES CTR
>SAY THE LINES CTR
SAY THE LINES CTR

HAND OVER THE DELEGATES, PROFLIGATES

I'm just being honest you delusional cucks.

Give me a reason why you think Trump will win. All the polls and data are pointing the other way, so just tell me why you think they are false.

>All the polls and data are pointing the other way

For Hill.

Huma "Cheese Pizza" Abedin

you guys get worse every day, CTR

Nice try ctr!

Where is she?

>using leddit slang
CTR is getting worse by the day

>All the polls and data are pointing the other way

You should probably look at the polls, take some xanax first though

Think she's in Saudi Arabia?

Yes, Hill Shills are going to lose. You tried, and get a B+ for effort, but you needed to bring your A game in order to win.

Maybe next time, if that old roastie lives beyond 2016.

my basement

Huma "my boss has a tumor" Abedin

>LE CENTIPEDE ARMY IS HERE XDDD
Die, Reddit fag.

Centipedes? Sorry, but you must think this is Reddit. We're Sup Forumsacks.

what the fuck is a centipede? (((le old reddit deny-o-roo)))

Is she eating a...

CHEESE PIZZA?

It's not looking good, Hillary's lead is still very big.

>centipedes
>>>/reddit/

>We're going to lose, aren't we
Only if Hillary succeeds in "securing" all the demographics she was supposed to have on lock-down.

It would appear that way.

outside the margin of error...they'll probably still steal it though, those Bushes are devious motherfuckers.

What line is it?

MAKE

Woah. That is a little promising.

Hopes raised!

Trump is going to win.

And link?

Trump is leading the polls, you delusional fuckhead.
The media has abandoned Hillary. Obama has abandoned Hillary. No one has her back anymore and now all polls are showing Trump leading.

It's going to be a landslide.
The globalists have given up on Hillary and they want Trump to just get it over with because they believe he will be a bad president, which could give them the opportunity to try again in 4 years.

>Centipedes

THE WORLD

Obama hasn't, that's a meme.

news.hamptonu.edu/release/Hampton-University's-CPP-Latest-Poll-Shows-VA-Voter-Shift-from-Clinton-to-Trump-Post-Email-Investigation

> that graph

CUT MY LIFE IN TWO PIECES

NUKED

>defended Comey and said there's nothing wrong with him re-opening the investigation
>cancelled all Hillary event appearances
>allegedly deleted tweets to Hillary (not as important, don't care to check if it's true)

Fuck off, cunt.

If Trump loses I'm going to go out and get welfare and watch this world burn. I'll be sure not to have children so no one can tell me I'm contributing to further destroying the country my children will have to grow up in.

Why is anyone who supports Hillary automatically a shill, but Trump supporters are authentic 99% of the time, unless they act badly, then they are shill plants.

Didn't delete tweets.
Literally came out in support of Hillary against the FBI.
Had an event 2 hours ago.

Fuck off, gullible retard. Hope you get conquered by Lithuania and Estonia and your mother raped.

DRAIN

Now if only someone would fly a plane into the middle of that.

>centipedes
>100 hundred pedos
We have the Clintons, Abedin and Weiner. Who are the remaining 96?

96=6*16(double six)

Another compassionate CTR liberal shithead. Always resulting to calling for genocide and war against my country every time I call out you disgusting liberal faggots.

Not once have I called for violence, yet you disgusting fags want me dead.

Trump is going to win, deal with it. You're just a sad pathetic little cuck who is never going to get anywhere in life.
Jesus fucking Christ, calling for my mother to get raped because what I say disagrees with the CTR narrative. Got to love these tolerant liberals. This must be like the 100th time one of you fags have said this to me.

haha i noticed that too... the op is a newfag CTR xDD

Tbh you sound more like a CTR than anyone else in this thread with that misinformation. Plus CTR is known to hire Europeans from 3rd world shitholes.

So yeah, hi CTR.

election.usc.edu

That doesn't even make sense, you stupid faggot.
Get a new job flipping burgers, you Mexican fag.

Any nudes of her? Would hatefuck hard