Ever After High/ Monster High

Wow the reboot is shit

New Ever After high book is out today

Other urls found in this thread:

play.monsterhigh.com/en-us/videos/adventures-of-the-ghoul-squad-ep9
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Best MILF
Fuck off Snow

How have I never seen this picture before, i love it.

Jut read the book. It was kind of disappointing. It’s essentially a picture book meant to be read to kids as a bedtime story. I was hoping more for of the Once Upon a Time collection. It does fill in some story aspect.
>Raven and Apple: Stories are essentially what you read in “Story Book of Legends” which pretty much leads to (Raven) meeting Giles Grimm and (Apple) requesting being roommates with Raven

>Ashlynn Ella: This is the story of Ashlynn meeting Hunter at Ever After High and their first date.

>Holly O’Hair: Revealed here that Holly was the one to talk Milton Grimm into letting Poppy come to school through the loophole of “ALL children of fairytale characters can attend Ever After High.” Giles Grimm probably was the one to help her with this.

>Cedar Wood: Honestly probably my favorite story. Cedar sees the beauty of life and gets to understand joy.

>Madeline Hatter: Again based on the first book. Basically shows how Maddie found Giles Grimm. Basically meeting Kitty, kitty gives her a hint to go to the library to find her answers. From there she follows the knocking which leads to Giles.

>Melody Piper: Nothing special here. With the help of Meeshell, she finds the perfect mix for Poppy and Holly’s birthday bash.

>Lizzie Hearts: My second favorite one. We even get a small flashback of the day that the wonderlandians ran from wonderland.

>Ginger Breadhouse: In a midterm exam, Ginger fails because she wouldn’t be evil. She retakes it but with Milton and Baba Yaga. Ends with Ginger “forcefeeding” Milton, but only because Milton found her cooking so delicious.

>Farrah: Literally the diary that came with the Farrah doll.

>Duchess Swan: Wow, this is one of my stories. Finding happiness in a tragedy.

>Darling Charming: Here we have it. Darlings first time to wonderland. Her first time meeting the White Knight of Wonderland.

Before the reboot they dolls had about 1/2 of a lane with just their shit.
Today they have under 1/5, and it was only the shitty cheap ones.

my waifu and daughteru in one picture

When Ginger says her mother never tried to eat anyone automatically puts that into question and credibility of what we know.

For a few reasons.

1. We never hear this from the horse’s (Candy Witch) mouth. So credibility is only going by Ginger’s word (see point 3)

2. We hear this twice and either times are neither all that reliable.

We hear it in “Kisd and Spell” but it is from Ginger’s narrative which is automatically from a biased perspective.

We hear it again in “Fairy got talent” in Faybelle’s flashback from the lips of pre kindergarten Ginger. Which again is biased as it comes from a child that loves her mother and doesn’t see her as a witch.

3 (and important) we are talking about a girl whose biased perspective comes from the minding of the last few years of lies that she has molded herself. From appearance to her identity, everything about her was changed to remove herself from the perspective of the witch.

Heck even though she came to accept her mother as a witch, she never came about accepting that part of her. She still could be lying to herself

> make Dracula hot
> doll is ugly as sin

>tfw we never got to see G1 Dracula

We only saw Lagoona, Cleo and Kala's dad in G1 right?

>No Apple/Darling secret makeour scenes

>No Lizzie killing that two timing man whore

Really just the worst.

>No Apple/Darling secret makeour scenes
>I'll be your raven tonight

There was a super quick shot of him in Frights, Camera, Action.

..which book are you talking about?

Has anyone read the Monster High Ever After High crossover book?

Ever After High: 5 minute Stories is the name of the book.

Monster High/Ever After High crossover comes out in couple of weeks

Is Monster High not doing any more movies? Feel like we would have heard something by now

I just remembered something.

Witchy brew, a girl Raven mentioned that was a year ahead and signed the storybook of Legends, she went from being nice to commuting to luring children to her house to fatten them up and eat them.

At first you could say “Fairytale magic” of signing her life away caused the changed. Except no. We now know that the storybook of Legends was fake (with the way Milton reacted, it was more than likely planned since the first book) so that meant that Witchy going completely cannibal was something she willingly did.

Seems like it. Maybe they make a longer tv special using the ps1 models they're doing the web show now.

>using the ps1 models they're doing the web show now.

It seems like Ghoul Squad is meant some sort of damage control by slowly bringing back all the characters lost from the reboot.
Maybe once everyone's back, they'll make a new movie.

Ever After high is definitely done though.

Preview for the new episode: play.monsterhigh.com/en-us/videos/adventures-of-the-ghoul-squad-ep9