Who is Wonder Woman's archnemesis?

Who is Wonder Woman's archnemesis?

Ares or Cheetah

menopause

MAN

good writing

Her shitty waifufag writers.

Non-meta answer, Cheetah. Wish dwarf psychic man would move his way up by raping Wondy's ass.

Phallic shaped objects

Ares.

A better question, why don't Wondie's villains regularly become League-level threats like Superman's villains, e.g. Brainiac? If she's on Superman's level it would logically follow that her villains would at least be close in power to his.

Because trying to make a WW centered event gives you crap like Amazons Attack

Because she's not on Superman's level. No matter what shit writers say she has never been anywhere near his super op level.

They have to always shoe horn shitty "feminist" propaganda, try to use her creator's funny bondage speech of understanding through submission unironically, and never have her actually have character.

Circe, Cheetah, Baroness von Gunther, or Ares.

She isn't on Superman's level

Because most writers can't write Wonder Woman (or interesting women in general), so they always try to brush her aside when they're in charge of the JL.

It's funny how all of this shit is usually blamed on her, a fictional character, instead of shit writers.

Her writers.

How many league villians start off from a single guy anyway? Brainiac? Lex? Joker?
Darkseid?

If only she was a strong amazon who liked "men's" world for their accomplishments but thought lowly of their women for not being as strong or independent as amazons. Sure, she gains respect for other female heroes but has a hard time dealing with timid wimpy fangirls.

The Joker is everyone's arch enemy. Including himself.

Currently I believe it's either Cheetah or Ares.
There have been a few over the years but it usually bounces back to Cheetah somehow by the end. Personally I miss when Giganta had personality and was relevant to her stories, they had an interesting dynamic and character development together. Ever since the reboot though she's been nerfed and demoted due to not being involved with the amazon/god stuff.

Whichever one ends up raping her.

Having a good rogues gallery.

Necks

Circe,Cheetah or Ares.

Circe has been a League threat before (like when she fused all the men with animals, and Lex took over as the threat when he learned how to use his spider-body)

What an out of date picture.
Will post a better version later if this thread is still up.

Justice League Action actually handles Wondy very well and does many thing rights including treating her as equal and even have put her enemies in spotlight.

A deadly BEE weapon.

At least that led to them being put in rape camps.

I have only read the first issue but it seems like a solid elseworlds so far.

I read it like a year ago. I don't recognize the line.

>it seems like a solid elseworlds so far.
user, I...

Are you telling me it was canon? Because if so holy shit what were they thinking.

What's he trying to do there? Ruin her shirt with all of his guts?

One of the biggest problems with Amazons Attack is that the entire thing could have been resolved immediately if Diana used her lasso on her mom, and it would have revealed that she was being mislead. Despite being right next to her mom, she conveniently forgets to use it, because Will Pfeifer seems to have forgotten that it can do that.
Yes, not only was it canon, it was also a secret tie-in to Countdown to Final Crisis

Dude, Joker has bigger plans for her

This and this.

Diana is, in most cases, portrayed as embodiment of the civilized art of warfare. Archvillains tend to be polar opposites so that leaves two paths that could be taken:

1) art of warfare vs the chaos of war. Ares.
2) trained combat vs animalistic brutality. Cheetah.

Personally I find Cheetah the more interesting pairing. Ares simply bores me and tends to force Diana into a higher power level to respond appropriately to Ares than I'm happy to see. Diana vs Cheetah allows for a more human-level combat, not godlings throwing concepts at each other.

old

is ends of the earth gud

>Injustice
Batman beat the shit out of her without super pills in Injustice 2. Also Year 4 sucked ass.

I prefer Cheetah as the Two-Face. The former friend who descends into evil. Ares in Rebirth canon isn't even a villain anymore.

no it`s the exact opposite, the writers do the story what you read it, no matter what shit you think the writer have the last word even if you get triggered by it

Want her to be like Red Sonja? It's a team-up with DC's old fantasy characters like Beowulf and Claw the Unconquered. That image is from a "future" premonition thing.

Necks

Your example of them using Wonder Woman enemies is a story taken over by Lex Luthor?

MY GOD.

Bondage, as intended by her creator.

Who better to fuck with a plan than Lex?

and turns out I have a shitty memory. Lex stole Circe's kid, then Joker went full-Joker and tried to crash the plane, with no survivors

Retcons

>user comments that Superman villains get to be league level threats while Wondie villains don't
>"b-but look at this story where a Wondie villain was cucked by a Superman villain, who then became a league level threat!"

Aquaman

JLA also ships her with Superman so...
>inb4 get out Wonderbatfag
I'm not for Wonderbat either, but unlike Batman Superman isn't perpetually single, he's got Lois.

He did though, what's the bait? In the intro to I2 before Batman gets the pills he beats the shit out of WW when he goes to Arkham. Year 3 was Taylor's last Year and the book was shittier after he left. Year 4 is awful because Injustice Wondy suddenly grows a conscience despite not having one before and then not having one after.

Also Injustice isn't canon so you're still a retard. Fuck Injustice Supes is weaker than Good Supes.

Originally Cheetah. Then Perez made it Ares. Later writers tried to make it Circe. In the current canon Ares isn't a bad dude, Cheetah is more her Two-Face, and Circe hasn't shown up outside of Year 1. Robinson is going to try to push Grail.

Still pissed Azz's Ares was retconned. Dude was a cool old fool.

He was just an Azz self insert. Diana's closeness to him was bizarre and his world-weariness gimmick seemed out of character, both comics wise and mythology wise. His design was cool, but he wasn't a good Ares.

>Injustice isn't canon
its a multiverse story how is it not canon and for batman beating wonder woman it's a fighting game guy harley can beat darkseid

penises

>its a multiverse story how is it not canon
Do you seriously not get how the Multiverse works? How canon works? Are you retarded?
>and for batman beating wonder woman it's a fighting game guy harley can beat Darkseid
Which is why it's not an accurate representation of powerlevels dumbass.

good one

He was a good Ares for the story Azz was telling, which was a good story.

Everything in that run was good for the story being told, but none of it works well outside it. It's good they retconned Ares.

I just wish Rucka hadn't cocked up and made him neutral/sympathetic/generally a mess. Fuck, everything about Rucka's second run frustrates me. He was supposed to clean things up and instead he made things even more confusing.

Yeah well Rucka's a crazy person now.

you look fucking stupid

>instead he made things even more confusing.
Meh not anymore than how Batman trained 5 Robins in 5 years or Superman's history post-Reborn. Really the only thing you need to know is that Azz's WW isn't going to be referenced again.

>No u
Shut up dumbass.

>Now
Dude was always way too obsessed with lesbians. We got some good stuff out of it like GCPD though.

Unfortunately.

It was a secret tie-in to Countdown that was originally supposed to be a follow-up to the events leading into Infinite Crisis.

It sucks but the Finches kind of ruined it already. All the things Azz set up were just destroyed.

The only thing I dislike more than Cheetah being Diana's tragic frenemy is when people view WW villains through the lens of Bat-villains.

Greg Cucka

I'm surprised writers haven't milked Dr. Psycho for all that he's worth already, he seems like the perfect antithesis of feminism to use among Wondy's limited reoccurring rogues. He's genuinely pitiful (if not even morbidly sympathetic) enough to draw out Wondy's compassion to a certain extent, but he can also be more than volatile enough to be a legitimate threat just through sheer force of will and personality alone.

He's got a couple of strikes against him. He's a non-physical villain, he's an indirect villain, and he's a mind controller. You can't get a good fight scene out of him, you've got to write a decent scheme for him, and for some reason mind control villains usually aren't written well. Basically he's got all the pitfalls of the Riddler and Mad Hatter combined.

By modern standards he's also kind of ridiculously offensive. Same reason you're not seeing the Mandarin much in Marvel nowadays to the point where he got excluded from all the movies starring his arch-nemesis.

Misogyny is a perfectly acceptable villainous trait, arguably more acceptable than racism and certainly more acceptable than antisemitism.

He hates women because he's a midget and no one wants to bang a midget.

The Patriarchy

Consistency.

I don't know, I could actually see him maybe working more like the "Red Skull" equivalent to feminist issues specifically, instead of just being watered down into a generic megalomaniac. Have him use his mind control powers to false-flag shit and exploit the media's innate gullibility, escalating tension between MRA's/Radfems, basically just dragging out the worst in both sexes so more men share his hatred for women, and the cycle just perpetuates itself indefinitely and burns everyone but him.

How would you consider him offensive? The woman-hating thing, or the fact he happens to be a few inches under 5'11" and has unusual bodily proportions?

When it started I joked "ha ha what if it ends up being a Countdown tie-in" because that was the only way I could think of to make it worse.

To be fair he was spot-on when it came to his fiancee. Most modern artists usually drawn him as not unhandsome, some make him look attractive in an unkempt sort of way.

They'd never show him molesting women tho.

>Injustice

But why would he do that? His whole thing is he fucking hates cheating thots and would rather abuse them psychologically.

Obviously he'd prefer traps.

Name fifty Wonder Woman serial villains! You can't!

>Obviously he'd prefer traps.
Then he'd be called transphobic by retards

Pretty sure that's how Rucka described her. But "former friend goes bad" is a pretty common cliche.

While a good story idea it's pretty limiting if it's the entire concept. I'm of the opinion that his mental abilities should be downplayed a bit in-universe; given his superiority complex and ego having him go for mundane manipulation and scheming while using his telepathy more like a weapon/tool when needed would make sense. I really dislike how mind control villains are always "mind control all day, every day." Make it so that as a person he's very good at getting inside people's heads and getting them to do what he wants.

I know, but WW already dealt with that in the Kapatelis version of Silver Swan.

Dude hates them all. Women? Whores. Chads? Retards. Betas? Pathetic. Trannies? Crazy. Traps? Gay. Gays? Faggots. Lesbians? Faggot whores.

It's super easy to ignore if you're triggered by that. Romance is such an afterthought in the show that it barely ever comes up.

>Dude hates them all. Women? Whores. Chads? Retards. Betas? Pathetic. Trannies? Crazy. Traps? Gay. Gays? Faggots. Lesbians? Faggot whores.
Are villains even allowed to be this ascended?

Necks that refuse to break.

Doctor Psycho hates. If anyone is the direct antithesis of Diana psychologically it's Doctor Psycho.