Why are so many Americans buying guns all of a sudden?

Why are so many Americans buying guns all of a sudden?

for the day after the election, shit is going down

because they want to kill themselves

now shut up and keep removing any kebabs

>all of a sudden

Because it can become illegal to sell so it's going to be a rare commodity.

In case Hillary is elected. Everyone will know that the government is corrupt and citizens will soon take action.

>All of a sudden

You mean the last 8 years?

This
If Trump wins, nigger riots. If Clinton wins, civil war

Because the NRA tells them the government will make it harder for mentally disabled to buy guns, so all the mentally disabled rush out to buy guns.

Happens every election.
Fear mongers whisper in every ear "dat politician gonna git yet guns". And they sell many guns. Obama made it so you could buy guns, but ammo became scarce because the feds bought it up. In reality, it's not new. Happens every four years.

>implying that white people will stop riots by being more aggressive towards black folks

Liberals threaten to move to Canada if they lose an election, and conservatives buy guns. It's a tight election so you're going to see a lot of both.

>tfw the production of ARs has flooded the market so they are regularly sub 500 bucks for a decent one
>tfw AKs have shot up in price to 600 bucks for a basic butch model because of import bans
the berenstain universe is an odd one

Serbia you should know better than anyone.

The balkanization of America is about to begin.

We're gonna MAGA.

Hillary will appoint anti-gun judges to the supreme court, which means she can get away with strict gun control laws. People see this coming and want to buy guns now before it becomes illegal

The writing is on the wall.

WAYYYY too many people that live in this nation and take advantage of it hate it.

>Why are so many Americans buying guns all of a sudden?
Because when Hillary is elected, everyone in the nation will go into full on panic buying mode and clear the shelves of all semi-auto firearms and all ammunition in fear of a semi-auto ban that Hillary has promised.

>Fear mongers whisper

There is no "fear mongering" you dishonest faggot.

"Reasonable gun legislation" is code for fuck the 2nd amendment.

>implying police isn't just another term for whitey

i was planning on buying a few battle riffles as i was concerned with hillary's election i would not be able to in the future. But with trump winning, i'm buying a better bicycle instead, and some other shit.

Because most Americans are retarded and fall for laughable marketing schemes. Fear mongering is natural though, fear is the driving force in humanity

Like there's NEVER going to be a use for them.

>You buy guns and they sit and you never have call to use them
You're out a little bit of money, but you still have the guns.

>You don't buy any guns, ever
If shit ever hits the fan, you are the automatic bitch of anyone with a gun in 95% of situations.

Definitely a clear choice.