Hellooooooooo, I'm the Nostalgia Critic, I remember it so (You) don't have to

Hellooooooooo, I'm the Nostalgia Critic, I remember it so (You) don't have to.

The only thing i've seen by this guy was a long video about old tv commecials, it was comfy.

It's the old story: used to be good, mediocre now. Apparently really want to do skits, but no one gives a fuck about those, so he needs to do reviews to eat and pay back debt, yet he still inserts skits into them out of spite.

fucking hell I forgot all about this faggot

isn't this guy in jail for giving some high schooler a blowjob?

His skits he inserts into his review to make up for his shitty demo reel going nowhere is anal cancer. Those actors are also terrible and need to go away.

I think the other people on your website are shitty people except Cinema Snob

watched the room review after watching the film itself with my buddy and had a good ol laffo

he really was good once

That's because he remembered himself so you don't have to. You should thank him.

I still think he's funny.

So do I

are any of his reviews since last christmas worth watching?

>underrated post

I think he's still got it, but the backup crew needs some work. Tamera needs to stop dressing like she isn't morbidly obese. I couldn't watch the Matrix episode. She looked like an overstuffed couch.

whats the best joke?

It's the story of all the Youtube stars. They like storylines and skits and they decide to start a narrative, then no one cares because it clutters up their big reviews.

will he ever be on the pizza podcast?

The back-up crew is the problem, half the shit wouldn't be full up with skits if he hadn't brought them onboard.

Doug still has dreams of being a "real" filmmaker, someday. If he lets his "troupe" go, then he'll never be able to make his dreams come true.

Sadly, he doesn't realize that clinging to those "actors" or not, he will never be a real filmmaker.

Being a Pop Culture Critic online is fun & profitable, once YOU get the hang of it!

Get an ironic hat, a quirky voice and some sweet sweet memes.

The biggest reason he uses "skits" is to avoid copyright claims, which have haunted many of his past videos (every now and then he still re-uploads stuff because of it). That being said, there are many cheesy (cringy, whatever you may call it) moments during his reviews, but it's mostly the same silly bits you'd get from his early material. The fact of the matter is, we're in 2017 and he's famous enough to not get away with more rispid, crude punch lines and possibly offensive lines, so i see his new material as a compromise above all else. He's still a good critic in the end, and that's the main reason i watch him

Last time I watched it was that mediocre ghostbusters review.
He went from a honest guy who calld shit when he saw it, to play safe and not take any position, for fear he could anger the internet.
It was the most coward and pathetic thing I've seen on youtube.
Never tried again after that travesty.

>Apparently really want to do skits, but no one gives a fuck about those
Ah the Angry Joe route I see. Does this mean it's only a matter of time before he blames his audience for his problems?

>Tamera
>morbidly obese

I think he either already went through that phase or he's just too genuinely nice of a guy to actually blame his audience for his problems.

>Does this mean it's only a matter of time before he blames his audience for his problems?
He already did that during the Christmas with the Kranks review, the whole thing was essentially just a rant against the people who like his old stuff.

Apparently the old stuff is always bad because it was low budget and had running gags in it, while we should all LOVE the new stuff because he invests so much more effort into it, regardless of how shitty the results are.

>he doesn't wanna fuck Tamara
She'snot pretty, but you JUST KNOW that she'd be crazy in the sack.

That was a long time ago. Unlike Joe, he didn't throw a shit-fit.
>make reviews
>be good
>start to become a bit less good
>announce that you'll be doing a different show now
>borrow money to rent a place and hire people for new show
>literally no one watches it
>realize that you have a choice between following your dreams or going bankrupt
>go back to doing reviews
>keep the people you hired and integrate them into review show YT/Google+ style

Okay, I'll give you that one.

Does he still scream and shoot a fake gun everywhere?

Angry joe is actually getting better now. He just needed a break from game reviews.

I'm guessing Tamara is the channel's new Main Girl?

Yes, but it's really passive-aggressive and subtle enough that it goes over the heads of his current fanbase. All of the more discerning people left after the de-cancelation because the format changed to include useless filler and you could tell his heart was no longer in it. I think his long-term plan is to ween his audience off of reviewing and into his shitty skits. He tries with stuff like the Hocus Pocus review, but it's usually met with loud boos from his stupid, but not THAT stupid audience.

He's already one of the 10-12 most important and groundbreaking media producers of the 21st century.

>he wants to be a real filmmaker
This is like Stan Lee wishing he could have been a novelist or Kubrick wanting to be a famous photograph-taker.

>not pretty